Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (18056 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by layla129(f): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2016
stubbornman:

lol like seriously.... that guy's question tho' ,was he expecting a reply like "no I like it in the kitchen"
,you're damn beautiful tho' but its never an excuse to get down wid a kid

Lol, sometimes when i remember i just wonder. He could have raped me you know? God just helped me..
Thanks for the compliment

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Most time they also molest us
Pelon:
...from all that I have read here,only girls are complaining about beign molested!!do u know dat b4 a guy can have d guts to molest u,u might have done something to urge him on...I'm only saying dis from experience not a molester though...
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by stubbornman(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:

Lol, sometimes when i remember i just wonder. He could have raped me you know? God just helped me..
Thanks for the compliment
some guys are just like that they love to get the gurl's consent before they proceed to getting her laid...they just wont force you... was like that
,its funny how somethings could change you for better for worse
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
I remember one useless guy that tried it with me when i was in ss1, he just entered d bus and started forming sleep. I kept my school bag on my laps and rested it on my chest. D guy brought his hand cuz d bag was covering him na. I quickly removed by bag and eyed him....so he also removed his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by alizma: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:
I just read a thread about a guy touching a female in class and got multiple slaps. I felt pity for the guy actually because he alone understands what's wrong with him hence kept mute.

I remember years ago I boarded a bus from ring road to Main gate and this very gentle cute student sat close to me. As usual my ears were plugged and my bag was on my laps. Ofcourse there was no way I could ever think someone whose hands were folded would do something strange! The conductor collected our fares hence I didn't move my bag again till we almost got to the park. I removed my ear piece to put my phone in my bag when I noticed something!

This dude gently slid his hand under my bag and placed it on my laps,i never would have known because of the weight of my bag. I was really furious and looked at him like dude what the fvck are you doing? But to my surprise this guy was in another world! He was lost, he didn't even notice I had caught him. It was when I slapped his hand he came back from wherever he went to!

He was so so embarrassed and started apologising immediately, I couldn't even escalate the whole thing considering how he was pleading. I was just speechless!! This guy had a lovely sweet voice,he was cute, why then did he do such a thing.

Few days later I went to read at medical complex, I saw a group of medical students reading and preparing for a group presentation. Their group leader stood up and was addressing them,correcting their mistakes, he carried everyone along,obviously he was good. I looked closely at this group leader,ofcourse I couldn't forget the face so soon,he was the dude in the bus. For a split second I had tears gathering in my eyes, the guy addressing this group was totally different from the pervert I saw! I just packed my books and left, I didn't even know why I had tears in my eyes.

What's the rationale behind this action? Is it shyness, inferiority complex, not been able to have sex, strict upbringing, emotional trauma, perversion, brain damage or what? It's something I can't fathom.

you are just about 80% right on the possible reasons, top on the list for some people I know which I used to be one is strict up bringing which prevent them from opposite sex at early stage which eventually bring about shyness when they get to the stage at which they should mingle with opposite sex but lack what to say or how to go about it.
they see what they desire but do not know how to approach it. some just do that as a way of calling for the lady's attention.

as someone admire by many girls, it had worked for me getting into one or two relationship in the past but until a friend call it stealing, a word I hate like no other thing. his words, ''getting access to another person's belonging without his/her consent prior to the access is stealing. the fact that the person forgive u and grant u access later didn't change the first act.'' this was the statement that change d situation.

many of them are very good at what they do but when it comes to this area of discussion, their scorecard show nothing far from zero. until recently, courtesy of grace and true friend, i was in that class of people and as one of the best students admire by many ladies and successful leader of groups i had lead and still leading, i got to know that many of my friends who are also academic guru are facing the same challenge.
however, this does not call for pity as the only good this u could have done is that which u did. the earlier he understands he has to stand for what he wants, the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by dharay99: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
medical complex, ringroad, main-gate?
Jadekitana, are u tinkin wah m tinkin
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by DaisyII: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
pinceprinz:
Girls, who your body don EPP? You guys are free to hit any random guy's chest but any act of semblance will always be met with a frown by u and other members of the society . I call that favoritism and gender inequality angry

Call your Senators and ask them to pass the bill.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by smileysmiley(f): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
I have had more than one experience with those stupid perverts. When I was younger and naïve, I will try to shift my body away from their reach or look for a way to leave there cause it was embarrassing to me but as I grew older, I realized that they were the ones who should be embarrassed and I never hesitate to make a scene. I'll share two of them;
Experience 1:
Happened at Yaba market, the market was crowdy and the unfortunate being was behind me, he grabbed my butt and immediately I turned and saw it was a guy, I held his collar and rained insults on him. I didn't hesitate to tell people that asked what happened cause he was the one to be ashamed of his deed and not me. The Yoruba women around rained insults on him in their dialect and pleaded with me to leave him. I left but a crowd of old women gathered around him, raining insults on him.
Experience 2 :
It happened in a bus, the bus was a little tight and the slowpoke was sitting behind me with his hand stretched forward leaning against the window by my side. I felt tiny movements around my boob region and I shifted, it happened about three times and when I was sure that it was not a mistake, I turned back and hurled insults at him, I narrated everything that happened to the passengers and my voice must have been so loud cause I was on my earpiece and they were all staring at him after the narration. The guy who was huge felt so embarrassed, I could see it on his face, he bent his face downwards and placed his two hands in between his legs.

This is to everyone who feel ashamed to report a molestor, its their shame and not yours, stop covering their crime at your detriment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by sheikshegetto(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
[/b][/quote] dude...perverted ladies dey,had one dey take style take hand dey brush my groin all in the name of laughing hysterically...i had to caution her...madam come,if u want me just say so...dont injure me.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Tommfrench(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:
I just read a thread about a guy touching a female in class and got multiple slaps. I felt pity for the guy actually because he alone understands what's wrong with him hence kept mute.

I remember years ago I boarded a bus from ring road to Main gate and this very gentle cute student sat close to me. As usual my ears were plugged and my bag was on my laps. Ofcourse there was no way I could ever think someone whose hands were folded would do something strange! The conductor collected our fares hence I didn't move my bag again till we almost got to the park. I removed my ear piece to put my phone in my bag when I noticed something!

This dude gently slid his hand under my bag and placed it on my laps,i never would have known because of the weight of my bag. I was really furious and looked at him like dude what the fvck are you doing? But to my surprise this guy was in another world! He was lost, he didn't even notice I had caught him. It was when I slapped his hand he came back from wherever he went to!

He was so so embarrassed and started apologising immediately, I couldn't even escalate the whole thing considering how he was pleading. I was just speechless!! This guy had a lovely sweet voice,he was cute, why then did he do such a thing.

Few days later I went to read at medical complex, I saw a group of medical students reading and preparing for a group presentation. Their group leader stood up and was addressing them,correcting their mistakes, he carried everyone along,obviously he was good. I looked closely at this group leader,ofcourse I couldn't forget the face so soon,he was the dude in the bus. For a split second I had tears gathering in my eyes, the guy addressing this group was totally different from the pervert I saw! I just packed my books and left, I didn't even know why I had tears in my eyes.

What's the rationale behind this action? Is it shyness, inferiority complex, not been able to have sex, strict upbringing, emotional trauma, perversion, brain damage or what? It's something I can't fathom.

story!!

if only your characters drove cars....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Tommfrench(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
juhan:
I remember one useless guy that tried it with me when i was in ss1, he just entered d bus and started forming sleep. I kept my school bag on my laps and rested it on my chest. D guy brought his hand cuz d bag was covering him na. I quickly removed by bag and eyed him....so he also removed his hands.

"he brought his hand, I quickly removed my bag, he removed his hand"

like WTF!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Haha the poster above me.

OP I have a black belt in karate, no one touches me and lives to tell the tale grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't know about it being a perversion, but I've noticed ladies often get all handsy with guys. I once boarded a bus and the lady behind me grabbed hold of my rear to hoist herself in. If I had been sagging, the idiot would have pulled my pants down to my ankles. I turned back and with venom in my voice, harshly told her to get her hands off me. This chick was so shocked that she just stood there numbly while other passengers filed in after me. The door was set a little high above the ground and she was wearing a tight native gown, but she should've waited for me to enter before gripping the door frame for support, as a normal human would have. Another episode happened on an ATM queue one sunday after church when a lady in front of me decided to adjust her shoes and wear them like slippers (you know women and tight shoes undecided ). She lost her balance and unceremoniously gripped my chest to keep from falling. People of God will you believe this bimbo proceeded to lift her other leg, still propped on me like I was a door post or something. I slapped her hands away and lo and behold, there was a brown stain on my white shirt (probably from the mountain of makeup she smeared on her face. In a loud voice I asked her how an adult's hands could be so filthy and when she started blubbering I told her to get out of my face.
Bottom line is, just as you ladies get irritated when men get handsy, some of us also do. Just beware, lest in your hurry to show how snobbish you are to people who as much as graze your hair, you come across someone like me. Or ignorantly humiliate someone who was probably trying to get your enormous handbag off his lap or get your weave on out of his face. You ladies have no idea how irritating it is when you board public vehicles then your fake (sometimes stinking) hair starts whipping into peoples mouths, or you flick it like a horse tail. Don't even get me started on the sacks you call bags that you prance around with and all the multiple knickknacks you carry with you. Sometimes I sigh in exasperation when I'm about to board a vehicle and I see the only available seat is beside a lady. You girls can be really irritating

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by dinachi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

The guy in question is not the pervert, you the OP is the pervert. You have a very corrupted mind, so corrupt than an innocent guy trying to shove away your stinking bag is labeled a pervert.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

Love gini grin grin grin lol. I read engineering
Elec/elec I believe, no wonder I always love everything about you; a professional colleague.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by ebubey(f): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
be right back
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Chilug(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
pinceprinz:
Girls, who your body don EPP? You guys are free to hit any random guy's chest but any act of semblance will always be met with a frown by u and other members of the society . I call that favoritism and gender inequality angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaisyII:

Call your Senators and ask them to pass the bill.

if this bill can be adopted , I will gladly have no issues with female related complaints on gender inequalities too smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Akious2k2(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
juhan:

grin grin grin grin
smileysmiley:
I have had more than one experience with those stupid perverts. When I was younger and naïve, I will try to shift my body away from their reach or look for a way to leave there cause it was embarrassing to me but as I grew older, I realized that they were the ones who should be embarrassed and I never hesitate to make a scene. I'll share two of them;
Experience 1:
Happened at Yaba market, the market was crowdy and the unfortunate being was behind me, he grabbed my butt and immediately I turned and saw it was a guy, I held his collar and rained insults on him. I didn't hesitate to tell people that asked what happened cause he was the one to be ashamed of his deed and not me. The Yoruba women around rained insults on him in their dialect and pleaded with me to leave him. I left but a crowd of old women gathered around him, raining insults on him.
Experience 2 :
It happened in a bus, the bus was a little tight and the slowpoke was sitting behind me with his hand stretched forward leaning against the window by my side. I felt tiny movements around my boob region and I shifted, it happened about three times and when I was sure that it was not a mistake, I turned back and hurled insults at him, I narrated everything that happened to the passengers and my voice must have been so loud cause I was on my earpiece and they were all staring at him after the narration. The guy who was huge felt so embarrassed, I could see it on his face, he bent his face downwards and placed his two hands in between his legs.
This is to everyone who feel ashamed to report a molestor, its their shame and not yours, stop covering their crime at your detriment.
Habaa!
DragonReborn:

Bottom line is, just as you ladies get irritated when men get handsy, some of us also do. Just beware, lest in your hurry to show how snobbish you are to people who as much as graze your hair, you come across someone like me. Or ignorantly humiliate someone who was probably trying to get your enormous handbag off his lap or get your weave on out of his face. You ladies have no idea how irritating it is when you board public vehicles then your fake (sometimes stinking) hair starts whipping into peoples mouths, or you flick it like a horse tail. Don't even get me started on the sacks you call bags that you prance around with and all the multiple knickknacks you carry with you. Sometimes I sigh in exasperation when I'm about to board a vehicle and I see the only available seat is beside a lady. You girls can be really irritating
I think the bold happens 2 only me
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

ok
Mine happened in oshodi at a busttop locally known as 'stemp'
So I was walking alone at nyt, I noticed dis guy was following me
As I tried doubling my steps he ran up to me nd hit my bum wt his hand.
I was scared nd shock cos I thought he ran to collect my bag since tws late.
I just tripled nd quadrupled my steps(if ther are words lik dat)and left.
It was sumtin I couldn't bliv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Maxi112: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
*clear throat*
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by texmi2u(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
To me he's not a pervert, he just couldn't resist the temptation.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by wins18(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

@ bolded,All of the above, except the underlined.
Thank me later
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by DaisyII: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
pinceprinz:

if this bill can be adopted , I will gladly have no issues with female related complaints on gender inequalities too smiley

i'll jez sit back and hope i am FTC when you open a thread on how you've been abused,intimidated or warefa because of the gender equality bill.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by opeaceo: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
smileysmiley:

Experience 1:
Happened at Yaba market, the market was crowdy and the unfortunate being was behind me

That's if at that stage it happened, you know you're being molested.

Mine is a funny experience, it happened at yaba, I followed my roomies to do "bend down select", We got to the market, they were buying stuffs, and I stood close to a stall, staring, a man came to advertise clothes, I told him I wasn't interested, and then he stood at my back, but the closeness was too much, I took a step forward, minutes later, he came close to me and said " aunty, you con look for maga here"??

I didn't say anything, I noticed something strong close to my bum, minutes later, I told him to adjust, he said he's selling his goods, I stood and i wondered what was so strong close to my bum, but i knew it wasnt his hand, for the next ten minutes, he enjoyed himself, my roomies came and we went back to our hostel, I narrated everything that happened to me, they made fun of me, shame con dey catch me.

bottom line, standing there I never knew what molestation was.

And I have several other experiences and the last one I had, I didn't dissapoint my mum, I gave him a brain resetting slap.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

Love gini grin grin grin lol. I read engineering
u studied engineering not "read engineering"
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

Na Edi or asasi
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Na Edi or asasi

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
dharay99:
medical complex, ringroad, main-gate?
Jadekitana, are u tinkin wah m tinkin

What could that be?
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Badoox(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
Lmao.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by MrWhaley: 2:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Jadekitana:

Medical complex was the best place to read at night!
Medical complex? Lol...different strokes for different folks...Twin LT is better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's the difference between looking African and African American? / Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe / Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.