Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (18108 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
So what did you study? grin

Check my diary smiley I hate repeating myself

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by AlienStar: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2016
I remember when I was in jnr. sec. sch I went to cut my hair, the barber was covering me with that cloth, then he touched my b**bs. I said "guy why are touching my b**bs na" he said 'ha is that your b**bs, I thought it was a lump on the cloth and I want to straighten it" I was really shy then I couldn't say more.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by JoeBlocks(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sorry ma. I didn't know you have a diary. Lemme quickly read you, hoping I'll read all of you. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Sorry ma. I didn't know you have a diary. Lemme quickly read you, hoping I'll read all of you. wink smiley

Not at all cheesy just a few
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Jadekitana(f): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2016
AlienStar:
I remember when I was in jnr. sec. sch I went to cut my hair, the barber was covering me with that cloth, then he touched my b**bs. I said "guy why are touching my b**bs na" he said 'ha is that your b**bs, I thought it was a lump on the cloth and I want to straighten it" I was really shy then I couldn't say more.

That barber is a pervert grin grin grin how could he be so mean! A teenager? Haba

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Loyalblak007(f): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Yes....at Slot,Computer Village
Was on a queue to buy a phone when dis Guy at my back kept Pressing his Diick on my bum...
and using his hands too....

I just had to leave the queue
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by JoeBlocks(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

Not at all cheesy just a few
Already done reading it. Its quit intriguing. We have a few likes... Being in the dark, and loving crime/murder novels. Lol.

You seem like a pretty fun person, you stay on the Island? Might bit of info I missed... wink So can I get to know the remaining you? grin lol.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by IamLEGEND1: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

You reported her to your pastor? Why do I find that hard to believe? Something tells me you reciprocated her actions very well cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by snadguy007(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2016
The guy should have tried harder, after all there's no gain without pain

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by layla129(f): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Yeah, when i was in primary school(pry 3 i think), we had this neighbor(a bachelor) who was very fond of me. There was a day i was alone at home, he told me to come and "watch film" in his house and i went. He then came to where i was sitting, and started touching me all over especially down below...so, i stood up and said i was leaving. He now asked if i wanted us to do it in the room and i said no.
And he let me go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by AlienStar: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2016
The guy mumu no be here cheesy He should thank his stars I never get guts then sha smiley
Jadekitana:

That barber is a pervert grin grin grin how could he be so mean! A teenager? Haba
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Abyzan(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Nigerians are jobless....remember that

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2016
AlienStar:

Just so you know, You can 'cut your hair' ONLY by YOURSELF

but when others are doing it for you as is the case here, it should be something like 'have my hair cut'

Maybe you know this already but committed this offence by error , just saying for the benefit of an O-level candidate who might be viewing... cheers!

Morning!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by AlienStar: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2016
Oh... thank you!
pinceprinz:

Just so you know, You can 'cut your hair' ONLY by YOURSELF

but when others are doing it for you as is the case here, it should be something like 'have my hair cut'

Maybe you know this already but committed this offence by error , just saying for the benefit of an O-level candidate who might be viewing... cheers!

Morning!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
AlienStar:
Oh... thank you!
yo highly welcome star!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Rexhenrex(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Sister why are you lying?
layla129:
Yeah, when i was in primary school(pry 3 i think), we had this neighbor(a bachelor) who was very fond of me. There was a day i was alone at home, he told me to come and "watch film" in his house and i went. He then came to where i was sitting, and started touching me all over especially down below...so, i stood up and said i was leaving. He now asked if i wanted us to do it in the room and i said no.
And he let me go
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by stubbornman(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2016
There was a time back then in school I went to visit my new girlfriend, there was this her roommate that had a crush on me but I never knew it has gotten to another level... we were just watching a movie (3 of us) I was in the middle with a pillow on my laps ,I was just glued to movie....I suddenly noticed some one massaging the hell outta my balls.....seriously it was sweet but in a moment I felt silly and angry but my girlfriend never knew,
I just gave her rummy a stern lookembarassed....I seriously had to warn her never to try that trash again or I'll tell my tiger (my girlfriend)..... na so malice start oh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

dear you wadup..
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by stubbornman(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

such succulent boobs at teenage age...the barber head don scatter
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Tis girl again.......

So you were touched..... Get in line... undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by stubbornman(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Was on a queue to buy a phone when dis Guy at my back kept Pressing his Diick on my bum...

Chai you sef too fine gan......the guy just surrender you anyhow
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by stubbornman(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:
And he let me go
is it that you don't like it in the room or some thing

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by layla129(f): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
stubbornman:

is it that you don't like it in the room or some thing

Lol, gerrout. What did u expect from a kid?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by iykekelvins(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Loyalblak007:

cheesy cheesy

Some dudes don't have self control at all
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by MoneypassGod(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2016
So even perverts do patronise this olosho.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by joey150(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2016
All i have to say is..

Guts over fear!
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nnah22: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Well, i wish i culd talk to sum1 abt dis bt kind of shy typing any stuff here cos dis is my 1st comment on Nairaland nd u got me typing... *#tnxs4topic*#
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Nnah22: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Well, i wish i culd talk to sum1 abt dis bt kind of shy typing any stuff here cos dis is my 1st comment on Nairaland nd u got me typing... *#tnxs4dtopic*#
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by gidimasters(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Mediapace:
What were you doing in a medical complex?
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by stubbornman(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:

Lol, gerrout. What did u expect from a kid?
lol like seriously.... that guy's question tho' ,was he expecting a reply like "no I like it in the kitchen"
,you're damn beautiful tho' but its never an excuse to get down wid a kid
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Why quoting me?[quote author=gidimasters post=44750932][/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience by Pelon(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Of course jade
...from all that I have read here,only girls are complaining about beign molested!!do u know dat b4 a guy can have d guts to molest u,u might have done something to urge him on...I'm only saying dis from experience not a molester though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Ladies Stop Inserting Sex___toys Inside Your Pusssies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.