Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,910 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single (1329 Views)

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Kelvin0(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
It seems to me this days that the easiest way to cover your shortcomings is to blame it on others. Simply put "Give a dog a bad name, n hang it "

Now let us address why most ladies remain single

- Most girls have bad manners
Many will agree with me that other than good looks, charms n well spoken English guys pay more attention to well cultured ladies when it comes to marraige, irrespective of their background. A lady without good manners is a no no to we guys, anytime, anyday.

- Most ladies are very Dirty
Yes, most ladies are very very dirty n unkept.. u'll see them outside appearing appreciably neat but when u go closer to them u'll find out they can be very dirty..this is a big turn-off for most guys (potential husbands) everyman wants a woman who can keep the house tidy n the kids neat always. I once visited a female friend off-k, n was feeling so pressed i had to ease myself in her restroom, when i was offloading d urine i something like water dripping on my head n when i looked up my eyes caught up with her undies on the rope just above my head n what i saw...Chai, i could have sworn that undies was pure white when she bought it, but now the color was between brown n black, despite the fact that she just washed them, when i got home i rubbed my hair with anointing oil, washed my hair with shampoo n hypo (the big container #130) then went straight to the nearest salon to have an emergency hair cut(Abolo). like seriously i can't Stan a dirty girl, Men generally desire ladies with good sense of hygiene. After all cleanliness, they say is next to Godliness.

- Most ladies have bad tempers
T'is true, they flare up at the slightest provocation, perhaps this wouldn't have made this list if i weren't a first hand witness to a scenario where a very close friend received a resounding slap from his ever benevolent girlfriend (yes she was benevolent with her slaps, she almost slapped the man out of my guy before they eventually broke up). To marry such a lady a man/potential husband must exhibit the patience of a god.

- Most ladies are born liars/pretenders
Wetin den no go lie about? Ranging from their age, family background, sex life... Ladies literally lie about everything, personally this is a very big turn-off for me once i discover u are a Lie on of the tribe of Judea i steer clear. I like being honest n i don't tolerate pple who tell lies most especially ladies. If u can lie about ur age, then u can definitely lie about anything.

- Most ladies are fake "Aba made" (no offense to my igbo brethren)
With the advent of social networks n the social media explosion of these generation it easier for Prophet Mohammed to confess Christ than for u to see a real "follow come babe" These days, talk less of house wife, Fake ancent, Fake boobs, Fake butts, fake color (at birth they are dark, when they become teenagers they turn fair...then at old age they become redish brown) Fake height, fake eyes, fake finger/toe nails.... Fake *una, yet they would be praying for real husbands thank God for nature they get the Fake ones too.

- Most ladies are bad cooks
I do not want to attribute cooking to any particular gender, in fact i am an advocate n a firm believer that cooking has no gender, however, an African man is always an African man, if u take a man away from good food u can't take good food away from a man. As it often said "the way to a mans heart is through his stomach ", this have never been truer save for my case..one of the Major qualities that attracted me to my gf (wife2b) was the quality of her food, even though i cook very, well for a guy. I just can't fathom how she manages to prepare delicious meals consistently. Other than the fun time we spend together one thing i always look forward to in our realtionship is her cooking, she experiments a lot in the kitchen n i love her for that. much has been said, before i retire let me quickly say this "Women who do not cook well have husbands, Women who cooks very well Keep husbands" quote me anywhere.

CC: Lalasticlala, Ishilove seun

1 Like

Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Topestbilly(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
smiley

Most ladies are not contented, lazy and betrayal, if you like date them for 4 - 5years and remain loyal and honest like monkey wey see banana,
They just need that guy with a ride and who spends lavishly on them to send your sorry as$ a wedding invitation card in less than 2months they met the nigga.. SMH
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Kelvin0(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
In addition to the aforementioned :
Most ladies are proud, Rude, Non - submissive

Most ladies have little or no ambition

Most girls are gold diggers...yes, they want to marry already made men

Updating......
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by ClassCaptain(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
The Simple truth is that no one is responsible for anyone's single state.
Being single is a choice be it through character,deliberate decision or mere ignorance..

The reason why most people are single is not because no one is available, but the available are not up to taste....

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by shamsuRana(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
True,they can everything,but some one has to marry them.
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by darkenkach(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Enough of this shit. The MODs are the reason why every Ciroma, chioma or adekunle will creat a thread and expect it to hit FP.
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Justycxx(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
they yaf book all the space finish, lemme book this remaining one
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
the day i stop bashing my fellow human is the day i realise am imperfect with flaws.....whether shes nasty or crazy theres always a guy outta that will love,trust and tolerate her...

The same way some lady will tolerate we guys with our flawz.....though some humans behavior can make even Devil shiver but at end of it all we all have our Adam/Eves whether we keep them when we met or not its down to God not us.....

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Kelvin0(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
darkenkach:
Enough of this shit. The MODs are the reason why every Ciroma, chioma or adekunle will creat a thread and expect it to hit FP.
oh shut up already, i was only reacting to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3050360/guys-major-reason-most-ladies by enusmith i thought twas both annoying n uncalled for. Notice the Humor in my write up. I don't create threads because of front page mind u, if that's what u do u don't have to rub it on me. Pls check my first statement again, n moreover i didn't copy anybody or Mod

ClassCaptain:
Being single is a choice be it through character,deliberate decision or mere ignorance..
The reason why most people are single is not because no one is available, but the available are not up to taste....
This was my exact stand until i saw that thread by enusmith on front page, i mean how will u blame one gender for the singleness of the other when marriage itself is an agreement
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by osesology(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
cool
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Yewandequeen(f): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
ClassCaptain:

The reason why most people are single is not because no one is available, but the available are not up to taste...
fact
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by confistified(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Most ladies are loud,proud,boisterous,arrogant,ignorant,jejune, full of hubris, unintelligent,indecisive,dull,liabilities,parrots,dirty schemers,liars,vipers,blood thirsty backbiters, slayer of mens ego, backstabbers,cheats,stupid,pinkish,mediocre,liliputs,stubborn bigots.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Kelvin0(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
U beta go and do deliverance,pant wey him color don transform drip water on ur head..chai dat is bad luck oo bro
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
If some girls open their armpit,walai u go faint cos na bad odour wey dey smell like locust bean water u go perceive
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
I can cope with a lady who does not know how to cook since I am well grounded in that area but a lady who is dirty has no business knowing me.
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Kelvin0(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
sqooby:
U beta go and do deliverance,pant wey him color don transform drip water on ur head..chai dat is bad luck oo bro
lol, no be small deliverance o....
Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Kelvin0(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Doxie69:
I can cope with a lady who does not know how to cook since I am well grounded in that area but a lady who is dirty has no business knowing me.

na so ina dey talk at first o... when push come to show na u go abandon ur woman for house go dey patronize iya basira

1 Like

Re: Girls Are The Major Reasons Why They Remain Single by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Kelvin0:

na so ina dey talk at first o... when push come to show na u go abandon ur woman for house go dey patronize iya basira

I can cook very well, before I made the comment I already know what I can offer. When my sister and her husband visited our home on October last year, I was alone with my dad. They came for Iri ji ( New yam) I made the nsala soup and the pounded yam. All the soup peculiar to my tribe I can cook very well, Tested, trusted and confirmed.

(1) (Reply)

9 Facts About Premarital Sex / If He Doesn’t Have These 6 Qualities, He’s NOT Husband Material / Wife Confessed That She Was Sleeping With Her Husband’s Brother. His Answer Is A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.