Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88644 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E post=:

Why did she bring up the change that she gave out! How does that relate to the issue on ground! Well as the saying goes! Birds of the same feathers flock together! Smelly kitty

you see your lifeeee!! you did not mention it? so you were asleep when you wrote this right? its not your fault, i blame your mentor wizkid. if not for him we wldnt be here. be mindful of your words bro, they could hunt you later. its well with you.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:

so you think in the next 5 years, banana Island will still be worth its hype?

I don't think so.
anywhere on the island will always be worth its hype. there are millions of rich investors trying to move to the island from all over the world. some things in life you have ? can never depreciate. one of em is property on the island. heck every person on the mainland wishes they can live on the island lolz. it is like having gold. it can never depreciate
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
sukkot:
My Nigga Sukkot. Happy to have you back. We remain loyal. Top of the evening brev smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TheFirstLady: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Gotta handle my business like Flavor Flav's clock. It comes with the territory and having responsibilities.

Lol, patiently waiting. tongue
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
LoJ:

My Nigga Sukkot. Happy to have you back. We remain loyal. Top of the evening brev smiley
top of the evening to you my kind Sir LoJ. trust all is well witcha hehe wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by karleone(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=18pt]Wizkid is a coward who beats up and threatens women

#SayNoToViolenceAgainstWomen

[/size]

Have you ever heard news of Wizkid beating up a woman? If no, why write the above?
Inasmuch as he made such statement as to sending a 16 year old to beat her up (according to Linda o), which I find very wrong, we must not deny the fact that this issue is lingering and getting much attention because they are "celebrities" (or should I say, popular). It's possible that he's trying to taunt her just to get a wining point (in their battle). Growing up, a lot of us have made such statements at one place, in a scenario or the other. So, we should not start shouting Crucify him! Crucify him!! when we know we're part of this class.

#SayNoToViolenceAgainstWomen
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

you see your lifeeee!! you did not mention it? so you were asleep when you wrote this right? its not your fault, i blame your mentor wizkid. if not for him we wldnt be here. be mindful of your words bro, they could hunt you later. its well with you.

You're still sulking lol, its sold for 2500 at shoprite
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by SirShymexx: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
sukkot:
brah giffgaff is where its at. no commitments and no contracts. i dont like bills. i like to pay for things as I use. and its very cheap. everybody is switching to giffgaff. no point enriching an already rich company. am not sure if they will let you have your number though. you gotta ask them. biggie is the greatest rhymer ever ? really ? over rakim and big daddy kane and kool g rap ? really ? i dont rate biggie. nigga had some cool songs but i liked his commercial stuff with the rnb infusion. but his hardcore stuff just aint my thang.

I can't switch all my phones to giffgaff...I use a lot of mobile data on my business phone and I've got a 20GB deal with o2, with unlimited minutes/texts, for cheap. Giffgaff can't offer me that. But I can use giffgaff for my personal phone cos I don't like ringing certain folks on my other phone.

Lol. Rhymer, not rapper or MC. There's no one like Notorious B.I.G and I doubt there'll ever be any rhymer like him, with the same swag. And I'm not even a Biggie - never got on Big cos of Pac. Rakim, Kane, and G Rap are more of MCs. Big L was another great rhymer.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

sulk kee? For what reason?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

sulk kee? For what reason? You never reach ok.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
sulk kee? For what reason? You never reach ok.

Reach for what! Abeg don't you have something else to do! You're becoming boring #oldlady *smelly kitty*
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
sulk kee? For what reason?

Oh and happy birthday wow!!! The big 40 so happy for you! smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Reach for what! Abeg don't you have something else to do! You're becoming boring #oldlady *smelly kitty*
Do you knw why i love you? I love you becos God stil loves you inspite of ur insultive nature. Receive grace to change. And pay heed to how you talk to pple,especially people you dont know.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Ejytex(m): 5:32am On Apr 19, 2016
onims44:
and she is picking today to talk about it, mehn the traffic on her blog must be running really really low.....
4 ur mind ko
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Ejytex(m): 5:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
I'm not a fan of wizkid and Linda ikeji but i will never support anything that will bring violence to the womenfolk. WizKid went too far with this and in a sane society a lot of things will go wrong in his career for this.

Trump lost Colorado because of he supported Lewandoski harrasment of a lady. Imagine a Presidential candidate having issue cos of women

Lets learn to respect women and give them their dues. They are the best thing to happen to any man on earth. (Mother or wife)

When i look at my daughter most times i draw her close and hug her cos as a woman she is my LIGHT
10x mehn
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Ejytex(m): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Heeey bro u went too far,pls take it easy
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by zinny377(f): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Shut up, shut up, just shut it!_and_stop_spewing_gibberish.
Which gender rubbish?
Did he state if his '16' year old cousin is MALE OR FEMALE?
Did he threaten her because she is a WOMAN or because he saw her as the ENEMY?
I dont know why some people are complete assholes when it comes to thinking.
Wizkid was wrong to have threatened her, but we all know it was just that; A THREAT! It would never have happened.
But now that Linda is a witch, she threatened to end his career and she's doing it, can't you see?
You cant tell me she was scared of a 16 year old, its just her trying to bring the youngman down. Or do you think WizkId would be getting furthe endorsements once he gets involved with the police? and she has even labelled him a "violence supporter" and "women beater". Think about that...
u r a complete asshole so just shut it too! dats my opinion n u can take it away n whatever she has labelled him is what he is it y did he threaten her in d first place, how in d world did u knw DAT he can't carry out his threat? u r d one talking nonsense here mtchewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Can someone tell lastpage I'm in love with him ON this thread? oya pass the message
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by PMBisaterrorist(f): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
nasha1:

why you mad? grin grin grin grin u must take whatever u dish. grin grin loser
them later ban you? cheesy why silent?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kunle75(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are already making her case

Noooo sister,am not even a fan of any them am just stating the obvious ni oooo
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by hobat4cash(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I tot that u were a chick lol, only for me to scroll up and see that ure a dude, now let me educate ur agric fowl mentally! Its common sense she was fully aware that he had issues with her! Why did she go ahead to talk about him! Its just like don jazzy sending the car to Olamide house after those tweets! Common sense
Normally i don't join issues with kids, "bird of a feather" they say, always quick to throw insults. I wonder sometimes whether it is upbringing or peer influence, it might just be the latter seeing how u support that kid blindly. Linda's bread and butter is to write about the so called celebrities, if u feel hard done by then by all means take legal action instead of bringing down yourself to gutter gibberish and fight, Hence, disappointing your fans. Haven't you heard the lyrics of the song which goes "it they don't talk about you then you are nobody". If you are a celebrity, try and live above board to avoid poo been thrown your way. Learn to address people with respect.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by dotcomnamename: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Exxit:
what is this one saying? undecided

The guy kingthreat no get sense at all. Immaturity problem dey worry am. He no dey think before he post.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kingthreat(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:

The guy kingthreat no get sense at all. Immaturity problem dey worry am. He no dey think before he post.

Hey cocksucka, mind your freaking biz
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Exodora: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
I really doubt Wizkid will understand all this Linda grammar.
While that is what happens when you are dealing with them Olodo them Men .
And some stupid foul were comparing him with Obasanjo the other time .Nigerian is a mess , no wonder the likes of Yvonne Nelson are making mockery of her.
We need intellectual men in this country not them Yahoo boys and them make it weak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.