Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88391 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
TheMainMan:
.. lol.... I'm not sidin with Linda coz she has her own flaws too .. buh wizkid is just wrong here..
aside d fact that Linda is older than her... he shouldn't b using such derogatory words online....

u are both made and a celeb and u both mutually benefit from eachother.... so why not place a call to each other and end this... and make ur haters look like a fool...

and in the case of Chris brown... he dealt with a world class biatch and a superstar called rihanna.. no one would have gotten away with that.... grin

Older than him ??
Kid, wake up.
This is 2016 not 1867

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Tolupage(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
She's got some points tho...

Both of them should clear their mess and allow us read better news
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TrollTrap: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
SOME of these females with their gender nonsense... It's never right to threaten anyone be it male or female. angry

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by OBAGADAFFI: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
praizeblog:
she dey fear

Fear what? she did the right thing .
What else do you want her to do
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by olive282(f): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
She shuldnt b blamed...she was only doin her job...btw..i'm new here kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:
mtchew stinking pussy make I catch you Linda I go so beat beat u die cheesy.

na joke I dey oo I no wan go jail
are u really a female?
I pity you

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Caracta(f): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Real smart. But nonetheless, the points she made are quite solid.

Yes...in a sane country. Nigeria does not seek to protect women or the girl-child like civilised countries do. We just expect our women to sort things out respectfully and be 'submissive'.

Nonetheless she has succeeded in painting Wizkid as a silly boy with no regard for women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by rapmike(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda is right. I don't have anything to gain from their fight but Wizkid claiming that he will send his teenage cousin to beat her was out of line. If he keeps behaving like this, people will begin to lose respect for him.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Babomiskid: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
please can someone give answer to this question
In a small Spanish town,there is a barber,Male,Adult and clean-shaven,who shaves everyone who does not shave himself,and shaves no one who does shave himself.. WHO SHAVES THE BARBER!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Monimatic(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

He don beat your mother ??

[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin

No, but he bleeped n sodomize ur mama n ur mama gave Wizkid head

Coward like u
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by laserjet: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
It is well Linda. Don't be afraid. I'd do everything possible not to let any harm befall u as long as u marry me grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Ishirow(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
WHO THEIR BEEF DON HELP

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fact and factual!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by banmee(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
Hmm mm

This lady is smart, she diverted the case to a sympathetic women gender issue!!

Lesson learned: don't fight with a smart woman with pen. The power of educating a girl child.

Wiz kid won't win this war, definitely not from this route she is trending.

What do you mean by "sympathetic women gender issue". It is a "how normal people behave issue". You don't go about threatening people male or female. Try it in a normal society and see it you will not be paying some serious bucks to the plaintiff.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by afroxyz: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
She should STFU. When she threatened to end Wizkid's career, which to me is a more grievous threat, no one talk. Now she wan turn her own to gender equality issue. E no go work.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Krismart(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wizkid no see his fellow men beat na for woman hand he get strength

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
onims44:
and she is picking today to talk about it, mehn the traffic on her blog must be running really really low.....
She is very very free to choose which ever day she wishes. I dont think thats any of your business.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by tohshine(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
We not checking your blog grin....we do nairaland only

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by theshaderoom: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
am not Linda Ikeji's fan but after reading this my respect for her just went up a zillion. She is very correct

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Lilimax(f): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wizkid must be a real kid for threatening to beat Linda Ikeji up using his 16 years old cousin abi nephew?. Believe it or you leave he is in error for using such words. If I were Linda will do the same thing not in this day and age the security of our country is very porous embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sospunky: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice Write Up @ Linda Ikeji,But I honestly believe u have over streched this issue.Ur supposed to be elder one.Act Ur Age.No disrespect meant.2ndly I thought by now, YOU OUGHT TO HV DEVELOPED THICK SKIN IN THIS UR LINE OF WORK.Every One is entitled to their own opinion and wld certainly not like people snooping in their Business,So I suggest u carry on wit ur job and forget comments dat Will come up as a result.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Gext: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
My respect for her just grew. Didn't know she was this cerebral.
Wizkid is a classless and poorly trained bum.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
afroxyz:
She should STFU. When she threatened to end Wizkid's career, which to me is a more grievous threat, no one talk. Now she wan turn her own to gender equality issue. E no go work.

Whizkid's cousin that is gonna whop her a.ss is a female grin. Which gender equality?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Ifychris007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
I refuse to call it fear rather WISDOM, this shows you're matured . I pray for peace among you two and your fan's.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by InvertedHammer: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
/
The explanation is nonsense.

Fact: Wizkid threatened to harm Linda Ikeji.

Any act of violence directed at any person(s) is a crime-- MAN or WOMAN.

This should have nothing to do with feminism.

\

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Coldfeet(f): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
True talk Linda ikeji?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Acidosis(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
praizeblog:
she dey fear

You don't have sense.

I'm sure you'll hail Wizkid if he threatens to beat up your mother. Stup!d boys everywhere.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by smudge2079(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
now the sentiments wud start flooding on. What happened to gender equality?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Ahmeduana(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
Hmm mm

This lady is smart, she diverted the case to a sympathetic women gender issue!!

Lesson learned: don't fight with a smart woman with pen. The power of educating a girl child.

Wiz kid won't win this war, definitely not from this route she is trending.

MY GUT FEELINGS TELLS ME THEY WILL ENDS UP FORKING EACH OTHER!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Monimatic(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Acidosis:

You don't have sense.

I'm sure you'll hail Wizkid if he threatens to beat up your mother. Stup!d boys everywhere.

grin grin grin

Nice response u gave to that idiot,

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Acidosis:

You don't have sense.

ohhh tank u atleast I have sense to type something n dats y u quote me.... Lol.....I wont abuse u.... lailai

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.