Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88532 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by willibounce1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
No wonder she is not married. Who will marry a cunning witch. See how she painted the whole story to gain sympathy. It has now turned to violence against women because she knows she will get sympathy support from weak, lonely and bitter women like her.

She sounding all nice like she has nothing against wizkid, but deep down in her evil mind, she wants the boy to go down. She wish his endorsement will be terminated. No body got time for a lonely witch like Linda. Why not go to Pepsi and glo and beg them to terminate his endorsement. All your evil wishes for Wizzy will not manifest. Like he said, you will marry your laptop at the end of the day. Old hag, Madam gagu. She keeps talking as if she is a virgin... I don't do runs, I work for my money, blah blah blah..who send you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sage2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

You're very well educated but still lives with your parents.
How sad

You are wrong.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by CertifiedSamuel: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda is right on track. This so-called celebrities should watch how they behave publicly.

They tend to influence most of their followers who in turn, influence others. Instead of promoting peace, wizKID is promoting violence. Whether or not he meant it, he was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by 1miccza: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Next!! Na dem sabi meeeehhhnNn!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Monimatic:

[size=15pt] grin grin grin

E pain am again, to the extent he drag Dangote name Enter the discussion.
werey, Oloriburuku somebody,
Wetin concern Dangote with the knacking and beating Wizkid give ur mama grin grin grin
abi Dangote follow Wizkid ur idol knack ur mama
#saynotoviolenceagainstwomen
[/size]

Lol.
The same old ass joke about someone's mama.
Come on kid, you can do better than this.

E no pain me because you dey entertain me.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by LuveU2(f): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Most of the girls supporting Linda ikeji are ignorant feminist.
May God punish your whole life.

Ignorant girls, just because she's a lady, make we come lick her pusssy ??
You are a dimwit you ignorant looser. I have no time for brain cancer patient. Fool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by tivta(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Originalsly:
Not a fan of either...but from this report....Linda is savvy and Wizkid is an idiot. A celebrity like Wizkid would have die hard fanatics. For him to publicly make such a threat is like giving open invitation to any of his fanatics to harm Linda... he is inciting violence against Linda. She has done the right thing...make a police report... threat of violence. Should any violent act be carried out against her... even by some random person that doesn't even know Linda nor Wizkid.... Wizkid would be held accountable since it would be assumed it was because of his threat...whether or not he meant it. With this report...he is likely to be blacklisted abroad. .. from stage shows to collaborations....and saying sorry wouldn't help. He wouldn't be the first... nor the last.
What of when olamide threatened don jazzy not to come to the main land? This girl is just scoping up feminist support for her blog to grow

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by abduldope(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
STFU smelly kitty-kat

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Boss13: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
I think it's wrong that linda is applying gender to this personal issue between herself and wizkid. She had entirely change the course of the argument into a gender role to seek support from the female base.

Linda not cool. It is good you reported to the police, but to turn this to an abuse against women. Wizkid insulted you not because you are a woman, but he believes in his opinion that you have been rude to him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by phanshark(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Words from a learned woman for those who have ear's

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Chimapeters(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
praizeblog:
she dey fear

latest gist::: I Will Deal With Toyin Aimakhu Wherever I
Set My Eyes On Her- Toyin Aimaku ex
Boy friend Seun Egbegbe http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/i-will-deal-with-toyin-aimakhu-wherever.html?m=0

Couldn't you be wise for a minute? Think before you post. Ask your self the simple question. If a young man threatened your daughter, will you take the matter kindly? Or you will rather commend or condemn her for reporting to the authorities?

#Commonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Felix6: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=dukie25 post=44790021]

wizkid didn't have to threaten Linda, what stops the over rated star from using his mouth? Oh! He did insult Linda but felt threatening a lady makes him more of a big boy.

Lock him up and throw away the fvcking key, let those gay agbaya in prison use his a.z.z for experiments.

Linda Ikeji's job is to report events good or bad, that's how she earns her crust.[clapp for yourself, MUMU. He who beats the drum of war should be prepared to dance to the tune, never knew to earn a leaving you must bring someone else down. fu-ck the babe with the smelling stuff.]
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by HaneefahRN(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't really understand why guys are quick to call a lady a LovePeddler whenever they have issues. Even when they know those ladies very well.

What I think is women should stop feeling bad when they are labelled whores by men they should rather tell the man in question that their mother was the one who introduced them into it and they use to be ur room mates in the hotel where she got pregnant for him in that hotel room and wanted to abort him but you (lady) were the one who talked her into keeping the pregancy.

As if its not men that patronise those whores. It still boils down to the same thing, gender inequality. A man will have five baby mamas and will open his smelly mouth to call w woman a LovePeddler.

They describe their female relatives. They are so used to having hoes around them they don't think twice before calling other women awful names. Immature boys.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by drimlifestudios: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
edpunter:
Ms. Linda Ikeji you getting it wrong sometimes. Your reference about Chris Brown is just childish that means you have beef for the young lad. Wait ooo, do bloggers really arrest ppl? If yes, you will be nailed someday for your fallacies and broken homes. Young lady, as a gossip blogger, when you hurt someone with your article the best way to respond is to keep quiet and not fight back. Learn from TMZ.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by udemzyudex(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Acidosis:

You don't have sense.

I'm sure you'll hail Wizkid if he threatens to beat up your mother. Stup!d boys everywhere.

Imagine... You insult his mother, who is stup1d between the both of you?

I'm sure Linda is not paying you, so calm down.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
hobat4cash:
Too many kids these days commenting on what they can't grasp. A suppose star using derogatory words to describe a part of a woman and some kids are hailing. SMH!
You threaten to beat up someone who i believe is old enough to be your elder sister and kids are cheering? Too bad. Not holding brief for anyone here but i hate to see crap like this especially about inciting violence in any subtle form. Must everything always end up with insults?
Linda did the right thing here before anyone feels they have right to behave anyhow. If you feel aggrieve in anyway take legal steps instead of opening your mouth anyhow and erasing all doubts.

Well, you need to understand LIB is actually putting serious dents on this guy's career, and it wont help him in the long run.. So he needs to put things straight as early as possible...
Also, i check LIB from time to time and i know she's quite feminist from the way she displays some of her topics...
I doubt if you'll be happy when some lady goes around spoiling your image b'cos she makes money from it...
I really cant say but i think this is one of the reasons why she isn't married...
Have a good day wink ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by nsedet: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Summary! You're a bloody fool if you didn't learn anything from what she jus explain. Men like wizkid are idiot to open their mouth and threathen a woman, an educated one for that matter. So learn fool
goodlifehyd1:
Mtcheeeew anybody who got time to read the whole epistle should summarize.

People are thinking of how to move the nation forward this one is busy writing one epistle like Wizkid never forget say Hin even threaten to beat you. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by DonnyT: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
omadaa:
Linda Ikeji dey fear grin grin grin ....why Don Jazzy no go report Olamide. She is stretching the matter more than necessary and I think she should just let sleeping dogs lie. We all know it is an empty threat....if wizkid actually goes on to do that we all know what effect it would have on his image and career. So Linda Ikeji should just face her mansion and blog and stop interfering in the private lives of others....Abi how did d news of his eviction help ease fuel crises

So she should wait till damage was done before acting. Medicine after death?

Please people stop reasoning like uncivilized creature, and start behaving like a civilize human being. I'm sure if any male insults your mum, daughter or sister you wouldn't be happy about it.

Let's all start shunning inappropriate comment online. All this behavior transcends to our everyday live in this country and even shows its ugly face in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
nsedet:
Summary! You're a bloody fool if you didn't learn anything from what she jus explain. Men like wizkid are idiot to open their mouth and threathen a woman, an educated one for that matter. So learn fool

Kid.
Who is educated ??
Linda ikeji ??
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by cescky(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Do you think men are stupid to have this kind of woman as a wife ??
Money can't buy maturity.

She threatened to end Wizkid's career but wizkid never took her to court.
She was happy that wizkid was served a quit notice, even Timaya, Skales, Tekno that have no endorsement deals all have 3 or 4 mansions, why do you think that wizkid who have more than 4 endorsement deal worth over 400 million naira can't buy a mansion in banana island.
If a woman acts like a fool, she would be put in place real quick.
If Linda ikeji lives in Chicago, she will know the real deal, you can't write shiit about people.
Same thing, VladTv did, he wrote a false article about Rick Ross, go ask him what they did to him.
If i were wizkid, i will give her a run for her money

Linda ikeji is just a bitter woman.
To show how ignorant she is, she filed a report at the police department against wizkid, what do you think they will do ?? Lock wizkid up ??
Funny old woman

Kemi Olunlayo and Linda ikeji are mentally unstable

U seem to. Be the bitter one...abeg u done chop today?

For u to say skales, teckno etc have 4 mansions means all u wrote about is total rubbish!....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IceMan85(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
omadaa:
Linda Ikeji dey fear grin grin grin ....why Don Jazzy no go report Olamide. She is stretching the matter more than necessary and I think she should just let sleeping dogs lie. We all know it is an empty threat....if wizkid actually goes on to do that we all know what effect it would have on his image and career. So Linda Ikeji should just face her mansion and blog and stop interfering in the private lives of others....Abi how did d news of his eviction help ease fuel crises
Can you just read that thrash you wrote there! What actually is Linda Ikeji's job? And you call that empty threat, while you'll be first to sympathize with a maltreated woman.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by BabaO2: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
edpunter:
Ms. Linda Ikeji you getting it wrong sometimes. Your reference about Chris Brown is just childish that means you have beef for the young lad. Wait ooo, do bloggers really arrest ppl? If yes, you will be nailed someday for your fallacies and broken homes. Young lady, as a gossip blogger, when you hurt someone with your article the best way to respond is to keep quiet and not fight back. Learn from TMZ.
Young lady bawo @41

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by niggadee(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=18pt]Wizkid is a coward who beats up and threatens women

#SayNoToViolenceAgainstWomen

[/size]
you drunk abi when wizkid convicted for domestic violence?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by anonimi: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
willibounce1:
No wonder she is not married. Who will marry a cunning witch. See how she painted the whole story to gain sympathy. It has now turned to violence against women because she knows she will get sympathy support from weak, lonely and bitter women like her.

Did he threaten her as she reported or not

She sounding all nice like she has nothing against wizkid, but deep down in her evil mind, she wants the boy to go down. She wish his endorsement will be terminated. No body got time for a lonely witch like Linda. Why not go to Pepsi and glo and beg them to terminate his endorsement. All your evil wishes for Wizzy will not manifest. Like he said, you will marry your laptop at the end of the day. Old hag, Madam gagu. She keeps talking as if she is a virgin... I don't do runs, I work for my money, blah blah blah..who send you.

That is what is done in places that are so attractive to our folks we do night vigils, fast & pray to get visas so we can go work there as voluntary SLAVES while forming diaspora. Not true

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Syjibrin(f): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
bumi10:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/my-issue-with-wizkidwhy-i-took-case-to.html?m=1
Linda i am neither fan of you nor wizzy but i really adore your sense of human. You were able to clear the air at least for those who might erroneously conceived that you tolled in the the path of WiZboy.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by pressplay411(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
Hmm mm

This lady is smart, she diverted the case to a sympathetic women gender issue!!

Lesson learned: don't fight with a smart woman with pen. The power of educating a girl child.

Wiz kid won't win this war, definitely not from this route she is trending.

At the end of the day reporting wiz won't stop her kitty from smelling.
She should direct her energy on that. Citing rihanna's case against breezy is not even close cos that was an assault case and against a man she was dating, 1wizzy didn't assault her, 2linda isn't worthy to pack the poo of any of his babymamas.
No one is endorsing violence against woman so wizzy can't and won't lose his endorsement in any part of the world for ranting about a blogger that keeps invading his privacy.
She claims not to be a how/bitch but we can all agree that was a bitch move.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by anonimi: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
niggadee:
you drunk abi when wizkid convicted for domestic violence?

Where in the post that you quoted did you see the word CONVICTED?
Abi you dey manufacture words for inside your niggadee head ni
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by homesteady(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
ehie:
it depends on what you mean by idiocy..if not conforming and having a mind of my own and having a different viewt makes me an idiot..so be it...no need having to prove my self to close minded as&holes

There are many contrary opinions from page 1 to page you made your comment, so replying your comment means i couldn't resist the daftness because it has passed the threshold level!

Was she advertising the said bags? Wasn't it the normal show off celebs are now accustomed with? BTW hasn't the issue been resolved already and it was discovered that the bags were really original? And you dare call me close minded?
Which Tax evasion? are you now working with FIRS?
Does she even have any endorsement(s)?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Abeos(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Abeegi tori too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Do you think men are stupid to have this kind of woman as a wife ??
Money can't buy maturity.

She threatened to end Wizkid's career but wizkid never took her to court.
She was happy that wizkid was served a quit notice, even Timaya, Skales, Tekno that have no endorsement deals all have 3 or 4 mansions, why do you think that wizkid who have more than 4 endorsement deal worth over 400 million naira can't buy a mansion in banana island.
If a woman acts like a fool, she would be put in place real quick.
If Linda ikeji lives in Chicago, she will know the real deal, you can't write shiit about people.
Same thing, VladTv did, he wrote a false article about Rick Ross, go ask him what they did to him.
If i were wizkid, i will give her a run for her money

Linda ikeji is just a bitter woman.
To show how ignorant she is, she filed a report at the police department against wizkid, what do you think they will do ?? Lock wizkid up ??
Funny old woman

Kemi Olunlayo and Linda ikeji are mentally unstable
Well said bro
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

The police are under Obama, why don't they arrest the blogger that writes shiit about him ??
Why did she go to the police station to make a complain ??
So, that the police will romance wuzkid ??
what you should ask is does obama have personal beef with that blogger before they wrote that about him? If a random person she doesnt even know had said that she might not give a care. my dear there are things you could take seriously which i may find very funny. She felt her life might be in danger as a result of the threat. She is as free as air to make that report. When some one you have a beef with tells you RIP you can choose to ignore them, thats your choice, she has made hers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.