Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (61112 Views)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by vizkiz: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
rosieluv:
15. he tells u how much he loves u,n dat he hz bin tinkin about u. He wil profess fake lov to u so he cn v his way wiv u.
16. he tells u he is gonna take care of u wen he is only interested in chop n clean mouth
quote me n thunder wil strike naw ;D15.

where is the thunder angry
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
lestat:

I swear this OP nor get sense at all undecided
[I] I swear sense no dey the guy head at all [/i]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
PureWays:
What ya'll fail to acknowledge is that an average lady knows that she's going to get down before she visits.. Many of them play the victim card to spice the whole drama up..

And Yeah! Of course Ladies love drama.
oga pureways, tuale boss grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by realnas(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ssometimes I ask myself what shall it profit a nigga to be a player hater.tosyn u no try at all
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by PureWays(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
oga pureways, tuale boss grin
Chief! I dey loyal oh..
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Ekakamba: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Guy this is preposterous. Sounds like a teenager moves and if its an adult, then probably he wanna ra-pe the biatch. You're way off reality except your thread is based on experience.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
No.9 is rape.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Ekakamba: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
you believed that crap? What 'bout your experiences? Similar? grin
Julietcutie:
grin tnks for exposing em guys
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by rosieluv(f): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
if you think the pics you have uploaded to your profile is beautiful as those guys are complementing then you have made a foool of yourself.
Sorry the entity i just saw at your profile has a face that is tantamount with an ancient primate. Even with the cheap brazilian hair, the make up and all those cosmetics you spent ample time to apply on your face, still your face is nothing to write home about.
Rural champion.
Don't quote me again pls. I don't meddle with retards
u call it cheap brazilian hair,which one u cn u afford? lols retard i dnt use makeup,silly baboon. i bet u as ugly as shrek dats y u hating. Silly kid,go find smone else to pick on n 4 ur info,dats nt a brazilian hair,mr know al
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by missyge(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol. E dey happen
@ ds point:::: You can collect my BOBO...#mi o wori

Am a new member. make una pour me water jor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ekakamba:
Guy this is preposterous. Sounds like a teenager moves and if its an adult, then probably he wanna ra-pe the biatch. You're way off reality except your thread is based on experience.
You don't have to take it personal... Nairaland is not a business organization you know? cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by notouradmin: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
aminat508 i wount do this when you visit me

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
realnas:
Ssometimes I ask myself what shall it profit a nigga to be a player hater.tosyn u no try at all
No vex baba.. I go turn a new leaf cool
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Khalifa98(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chai dis guys re breaking the guy code jor...buh I bet still gona work
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Aminat508(f): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
notouradmin:
aminat508 i wount do this when you visit me
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Ekakamba: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
haba? Does it look like I took it personal? Nah, not on SNs man. You're not being realistic except those are your patterns. wink
tosyne2much:
You don't have to take it personal... Nairaland is not a business organization you know? cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ekakamba:
haba? Does it look like I took it personal? Nah, not on SNs man. You're not being realistic except those are your patterns. wink
ok sir
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by danbrowndmf(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
cassieblake:
That why I don't go to guys house alone to avoid stories that touch undecided
even my house.cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by easymanofdpeopl(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
Guys and their funny tactics o, i remember when i visit my ex boo then...he would always say we should play game(Scrabble, whot, ludo e.tc) and that the loser would kiss the winner, and from there you would hear things like babe lemme just touch....i promise i won't enter...smh ooo....but being a strong girl, i no dey greegringrin..and he ends up always disappointed grin

And you think this 1 no b lie. lol
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by MissMakas(f): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Eh? Which Tosin no like sex? Make I hear! This same Tosin that's about to win Headies awards for the best Head giver. angry

Look the guy head na...E no tell you anything
? grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Amajerry83(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
He's always asking u to come to his house
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tosyne don offend me, casting guys since 1801.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by TamedWolf90: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/lemme-quickly-go-straight-to-point.html
Niggas like you are the reason Niggas like me kill people..........Bitch ass snitch.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
rosieluv:

u call it cheap brazilian hair,which one u cn u afford? lols retard i dnt use makeup,silly baboon. i bet u u're as ugly as shrek dats y u hating. Silly kid,go find smone else to pick on n 4 ur info,dats nt a brazilian hair,mr know al
oh well sorry youre obviously not in my class. My beauty or handsomeness is unparallelled with your egregious ugliness. So bae sorry. I got a class and your type can never attract me in this world and in the ages to come.
Simply go find ya level.
Cheap bastard
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by notouradmin: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked shocked

you knew i really care for you
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Aminat508(f): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
notouradmin:

you knew i really care for you
sad

Time registered: April 16, 2016
Time spent online: 2 hours & 6 minutes
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by pbs4real(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aminat508:
sad

Time registered: April 16, 2016 Time spent online: 2 hours & 6 minutes
dis ur new dplipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Aminat508(f): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
pbs4real:
dis ur new dplipsrsealed
lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by habsydiamond(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Next time put it like this. U will write ur topic but replace the guys in it with that ur name. I can see these tips are what u are capable of. Don't use odas as cover up. Mr sharpshooter.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
[I] I swear sense no dey the guy head at all [/i]

As in you seem to have alot of time to post crap bruv why not also tell girls how to discover a man's salary? or how to check for girls names saved as guys? or how to know if a guy likes a girl more than just friends? infact why not tell them how to marry a guy and divorce him after 5 years taking all his money?

BLOODY SNITCH angry
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by pbs4real(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aminat508:
lipsrsealed kiss
hmmm,ow ur friend omotayor123?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Aminat508(f): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
pbs4real:
hmmm,ow ur friend omotayor123?
She Is fine, Exam Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.