Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,850 members, 7,841,212 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (61115 Views)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.I DONT EVEN HAVE TO GO BACK AND VIEW... CUZ UR CONTRIBUTION IS WORTHLESS...

THANK GOD D MASQUERADE BETTER PASS YOUR GOLDDIGGING EX...

bye
I don't blame you for bleaching... I blame it on low self esteem...

You're not even worth my time
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahahahahhah lwkmd I swear u dey craze ooooo cheesy cheesy
that girl just dey vex me. Like say her dp even fine, she dey here dey claim classy girl.
Btw nice thread anyway
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:

just viewed her dp. artificial girls on the increase these days
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
just viewed her dp. artificial girls on the increase these days
I no blame the poor girl at all.. Na ugliness push her into bleaching cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Sexytemi(f): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2016
kinglekan:

Ah ah Temilistic Temi is nur a fighting stuv nah. Infact i know you are still a virgin grin grin

Lolsmiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by segzyogondus(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Oga, wetin kill small goat check the mouth... Weda u like it or not wetin wan happen go still happen..U forget say we Nigerians sabi Improvise? U don talk ur own finish na for boys to create new Format ooooo
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2016
grin gringrin
SaintHephzibah:
pretender does the worst, as if you no go be the person were no go force am if him no gree you go vex leave him house. Nonsense
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Kazrem(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Aminat508:
sad

Time registered: April 16, 2016 Time spent online: 2 hours & 6 minutes
You weekend oo
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Aminat508(f): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Kazrem:

You weekend oo
cheesy I bn wanna mail u sef support my girl Lanicky for miss Nairaland 2016, I need Kano votes from you grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Kazrem(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Aminat508:
cheesy I bn wanna mail u sef support my girl Lanicky for miss Nairaland 2016, I need Kano votes from you grin
grin The link to vote
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:

.LIKE YOU WORTH MINE BA?...

ERR GIRL FOR NAIJ DEY BLEACH BA?see as your sense small...FOOLISH MAGGOT FEELING FUNKY...

MTWSHHHH
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Aminat508(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Kazrem:

grin The link to vote
not now cheesy I will mention you when it is time. I trust u baba agbalagba!!! Anty Amina nko?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LIKE YOU WORTH MINE BA?...

ERR GIRL FOR NAIJ DEY BLEACH BA?see as your sense small...FOOLISH MAGGOT FEELING FUNKY...

MTWSHHHH
I'm not feeling funky at all, I've only got standard and principles and my rule is that I can't imagine dating an inconsequential low wretched being like you who bleaches to entice men and doesn't even know how to apply make up with moderation

See as you look like Osofia .. Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by firstking01(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by skywalker888(f): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm not feeling funky at all, I've only got standard and principles and my rule is that I can't imagine dating an inconsequential low wretched being like you who bleaches to entice men and doesn't even know how to apply make up with moderation

Tosin this too much oooo. I don't even know you can bash this much.. See the way you made a lady look worthless.. Oga fun e oooo cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
firstking01:
Na now u just dey feature for dis thread cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by avicky(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tosyne, I beg to disagree with you on no 9. No responsible guy will do that. If you offer a lady and she doesn't take alcohol, will you force it down her throat?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Kazrem(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amihare..08:
not now cheesy I will mention you when it is time. I trust u baba agbalagba!!! Anty Amina nko?
I beg no hail me jareShe dey wella.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by habsydiamond(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me name ke? I will use your own name instead cheesy
na spartacus U be.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
you nor even alert meundecided, chai, i don miss that early morning vibes, and them don share the likes finishsad
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by okuneddie(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:

Tosyne haba e no good make person wey no dey vex vex o.....u wan make the gal commit suicide? me wey grow up for Ibadan sef no fit insult am reach like this......abeg biko mabinu......the insults don do......btw she deserve it though but all the same no vex
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by PureWays(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
sewcool:

Gawsh are you seriously for real?
An average lady knows she's going to get laid while paying a friendly visit to a guy? Hm! I weep cry
You are a guy, so how do you know this? Your male instinct?
Well, experience.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by AyamConfidence(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no blame the poor girl at all.. Na ugliness push her into bleaching cheesy
baba you no lie o...she worwor ontop the bleaching...i know say you no dey fight but the girl own plenty

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:

Lol so tosyne wicked like this. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by scentmarlc(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aminat508:

Enle oooo iyalode grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by scentmarlc(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Flawlessrebirth2 abeg shey na true say u bleach nii?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
AyamConfidence:
baba you no lie o...she worwor ontop the bleaching...i know say you no dey fight but the girl own plenty
I no dey fight but she just dey disturb my life cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Noted...
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
okuneddie:

Tosyne haba e no good make person wey no dey vex vex o.....u wan make the gal commit suicide? me wey grow up for Ibadan sef no fit insult am reach like this......abeg biko mabinu......the insults don do......btw she deserve it though but all the same no vex
Egbon mi, if you say you no go talk some people go still put hand for your mouth ni jawe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
avicky:
Tosyne, I beg to disagree with you on no 9. No responsible guy will do that. If you offer a lady and she doesn't take alcohol, will you force it down her throat?

Vicky don't ask me any question oooo... I have done that countless times sha :tongue

Na joke I dey joke ooooo cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by okuneddie(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon mi, if you say you no go talk some people go still put hand for your mouth ni jawe cheesy

Na so.....I'm sure she don learn her lesson

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.