Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (87859 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Dikachi12:
Bros why are you this chicken hearted
, there is no harm in making a move, if a gal has a crush on you she will yield to ur move, you only turn her off wen she doesn't like you.

Bro
.....If I visited a man,especailly one I'm just coming to know an he saw I was wearin' a mini skirt an thought that was a invitation for him an tried to sex me.
...I'm leaving an he won't hear from me again.
It's not being cowardly but making her feel comfortable with you and in your presence.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by ireneony(f): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Hadez:
Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don't care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun smiley

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don't seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue wink

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing... This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don't put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming wink

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn't disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don't get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house? undecided

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt: we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later grin

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating angry
number 2 is the most accurate. ..grin you na baddest babe. ..

Make I nor talk...I just de laugh
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Emmy1000: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
0ubenji:

I cudda liked d nonsense u wrote buh weneva I try to click like..my fone go jux hang...dunno why

u go like chop slap?
you are very stupid.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
fellis:
Speak for yourself Op.

Not all girls do those things.
Exactly! ......This piece did harm to already fragile gender relations
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by ireneony(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hadez, Thanks for sharing wink
don't use this as an advantage over ladies..
Only no.2 is correct. ..the others are under probability
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by yinkslinks(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Just like a called the male version rapist, this one na olosho wey no sabi spell grin grin grin
Hadez:
Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don't care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun smiley

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don't seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue wink

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing... This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don't put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming wink

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn't disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don't get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house? undecided

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt: we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later grin

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating angry
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by zeb04(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
speak for yourself
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
A girl cannot post this! tell us who you really are
a street LovePeddler can.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by spartacusdove(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
different girls have used one of the tips or the other on me and I straffed them each time back to back. I'm gentle on the outside but in my room (or privacy) I'm a monster
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by austinfab14(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
that will be helpful
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by DorisK(f): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
I go fvck ur style up for this romanceland wey we dey so u hear.. ask the idiott dymitri wat I did to him

So wat are u now? Shekau? Threatening nd Terrorising nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hadez:

will love to chat with this gurl. she's good
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by bullabawz77(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
I no get time to observe any sign sef... D only sign I need is yu entering my room.. Leave the remaining matter for Mathias..

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by skywalker888(f): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
godfrey01:
That point threw is true oh.... You just make remember onome who came to my roon. She was on skirt and after much discussions, she said she wants to sleep... And low and behold, she lied on the bed with legs spread open... But because she told me not to disturb, i quietly obeyed... Next time when a girl visit me again, i will surely watch out for these signs... Op you can visit me na cos currently i am searching...
I no know whether make I talk say u dull or you be impotent cheesy
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
I totally agree with No.4. She'll say, "I'll soon be leaving o"....whic is interpreted as, "You better come and f*ck me now"

Another one which is very sure is when she says something like, "I came to your house and YOU ARE IGNORING ME! YOU ARE NOT EVEN ROMANTIC O!!"...O boy, that one na straight to the point INVITATION!

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Dela007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hadz i have a biz prospect for u write to me on alexhenry553@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by donbenedict(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
DorisK:

So wat are u now? Shekau? Threatening nd Terrorising nairalanders?
Mrs dorisk pls mind ur biz. cool
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
is it not this same idi.ot that posted this?
hypocrite bitc.h undecidedis it not this same idi.ot that posted this?
hypocrite bitc.h

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by just2okworld(f): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin angry grin
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by donbenedict(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
bossricky:
is it not this same idi.ot that posted this?

hypocrite bitc.h undecidedis it not this same idi.ot that posted this?

hypocrite bitc.h
I tell u that I know their type.. so many foolish nairalanders who can't mind their business be quoting me in defense of the goat who posted the topic without first analyzing his/her previous topics..
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
BTW is there any 40-44 year-old lady here?
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Rockstar2014(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
This post is obviously the handiwork of a jobless guy on a monday morning.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Kennitrust(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hadez:

I am Hades undecided
hades mean hell!
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by mondi2: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guys take note
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by HRich(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
She comes and says she want to take her bath that the weather is too hot.
Then i know something will happen.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by DorisK(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
Mrs dorisk pls mind ur biz. cool
Mind my biz on a social network? Hmmmmm lol
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by donbenedict(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
DorisK:

Mind my biz on a social network? Hmmmmm lol
I no wan find ur trouble oooo cheesy unless ur husband go find me come my house ni.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Revolva(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Correct. To tell u dat all girls r s•
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by DorisK(f): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
I no wan find ur trouble oooo cheesy unless ur husband go find me come my house ni.

Hmmmmm list of wat husbands do for their wives........
1. Defend them by going to the house of the guy that looked fo their trouble on nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Waiting patiently, i truth u
KashyBaby:

Hahahhahaaa ...what I know? Lemme read the thread & I get back to u soon grin
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by donbenedict(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
DorisK:

Hmmmmm list of wat husbands do for their wives........
1. Defend them by going to the house of the guy that looked fo their trouble on nairaland.....
lol what if he comes to my house and finds out i'm his boss grin cheesy

What will u do? tongue
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Kgdavid(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hadez:

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link ( ) you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating angry

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.