Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (87853 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
We can be.When we wanna.
But this sounds like she wanted ta flirt and dance with you.
But I'm sure you'll tell me otherwise (not saying you'll be lieing)
As I said before there possible signs but nothing to lean to heavy on.
I later asked her to open her bag, she opened it and i saw undies and makeup. I felt she wanted to trap me and so, I didn't take the initiative. cheesy
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
DeeTus:
I later asked her to open her bag, she opened it and i saw undies and makeup. I felt she wanted to trap me and so, I didn't take the initiative. cheesy
....Bu-bye smiley
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
....Bu-bye smiley
Ok gurl
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Wuminity(f): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
i smile.... everytin does not apply to me.

or else av bin datin u for 50 years.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by nerdfrost(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hadez:

I am Hades undecided
angry I knew it. Go back to the underworld

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Expecting the female hypocrites to come and fault this write-up

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by JohnnyBling(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Girls n green lights dem be like traffic lights,, if only the could just say "hey let's have sex"...the world woulda been a better place.....hh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by SageNaruto(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
@hadez, when are you coming to my place? wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Walexsammy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hadez:
Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don't care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun smiley

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don't seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue wink

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing... This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don't put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming wink

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn't disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don't get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house? undecided

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt: we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later grin

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating angry
bet why? why the whole drama when u can jst tell me 'guy am Hot, letz bang' shoo....love them naughty
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Emmy1000: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
senseless thread. though nothing concern me with all this kind ladies(end time ladies) you just took time to write trash. dancing out of thread
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hadez:

I am Hades undecided
Hades, where is poseidon?
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Helkayklassic(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
leshluap:
my babe dey clear me straight... she go even bring condom.....

Bro, your babe na baddosneh. Lool

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by x6blade(m): 12:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Just passing by .drops linda.

1 Share

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by duduade: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Hadez:
Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed

I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don't care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun smiley

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don't seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue wink

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing... This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don't put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming wink

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn't disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don't get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house? undecided

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt: we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later grin

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating angry
Op, have you passed Jamb

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2016
Why can't u people just say it instead of going on some silly tricks that the dude may not even understand Ehh? Who dis tricks don epp?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Evathyst(f): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2016
*Spreads mat*

Waiting to read comments from the Pros in seduction game wink wink
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2016
i feel like 'penetrating' now cry
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by winkmart: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2016
You killed it baby...can u please come visiting tonight

or maybe u check my signature
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by AntiWailer: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2016
On a monday morning.

Jobless youth every where.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by EastanPower(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Hadez:
[s]Guys are not only guilty about this, sometimes we ladies really feel the urge to be alone and get down with someone we have a crush on. OK enough said lipsrsealed

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating angry[/s]

Shameless man hiding under a female moniker.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by DONSMITH123(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2016
more peak milk to your tea bro. cheesy

donbenedict:
A girl cannot post this! cool tell us who you really are
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by gabriellaleo(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2016
I strongly disagree with the points above... Hian, who does dat, wearing skimpy or gown, sleeping or dancing does not mean ladies want sex.
OP receive sense
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by bebu: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2016
My head dy 4 d number 4
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
I go fvck ur style up for this romanceland wey we dey so u hear.. ask the idiott dymitri wat I did to him

Loool weiten happen you today bros? grin
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by DONSMITH123(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:
On a monday morning.

Jobless youth every where.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Mr Dickson aka Jnr is a stubborn lad..he only needs to see two of these signs and he's ready for action grin
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by krak101(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
A girl cannot post this! cool tell us who you really are
she's a sellout. BTW is just a pseudonym
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by tfcinvests: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
When someone calls herself Hades na wa o... people can't be creative thesedays and find better names...
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Okijajuju1(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Hadez:

Whatever happened to good old:Baby, I'm Horrrrny. Lets gets down.. cool

Why all this 'subtle signal'?

I have tried some of these and the matter turned to quarrel. Infact, I had a babe that was with me in my room, she was spending the night, had showered, was wearing a very light night gown and I thought all was clear for takeoff.. Only for a Nigga to make a move in my most sexiest and romantic way ever and the biitch just wouldnt budge and even started acting like I was about to rape her.. grin grin
I just got up, got dressed and left the fhucking place until she vacated. Needless to say I never allowed her back into my place, not even for evangelism.. angry

If a guy wants to have sex, his strongest signal is an erect Prick.

He will instantly start putting the moves on you. He would start touching your hair, caressing the small of your back, rubbing himself on you, kissing and handling, e.t.c.. Basically he will be direct about it.

But with a girl, I have to start wondering if the hands on my laps means she wants to get some or if its a subconscious move. Or if the short dress she wore to visit means shes hot and ready or if its because her longer dresses were not clean.

Una matter too dey complicated.. angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by Kazrem(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2016
On a Monday morning when everyone is going to work or has gone that is when one mod move this to FP. OK o. Na your work you too dey do sha
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by victorazy(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Number 4 is unrealistic.

When a respectable guy knows u can disgrace person anywhere with ur rude attitude usually unpredictable. Won't he keep cool and respect himself. Some gals would come with a hard look yet wanting to be bleeped. Even a magician go look face.

The problem ppl have always had is expecting someone to read and understand them whereas the best way is to put urself in d person's shoe and see things from his view

Bros that 4 is the most real.
Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by holyfather(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2016
Putting up all of these assumptions now, tomorrow you cry "rape"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.