Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

When He Says "Its Over" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says "Its Over" (23353 Views)

When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic' / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / When She Says "Its Over" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 05, 2016
mysticgal:

Thank you very much
Anyway, how are you doing this evening
Pretty cool. About to watch football match. Do you love to watch soccer?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by mysticgal(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2016
DeeTus:
Pretty cool. About to watch football match. Do you love to watch soccer?
Ah correct football fan, a die hard Manchester United fan and also a lawn tennis lover. So which one you dey?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 05, 2016
mysticgal:

Ah correct football fan, a die hard Manchester United fan and also a lawn tennis lover. So which one you dey?
My two favorite teams are Real Madrid and Sevilla FC.

You play lawn tennis? Wow...that's so cool.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by mysticgal(f): 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
DeeTus:
My two favorite teams are Real Madrid and Sevilla FC.

You play lawn tennis? Wow...that's so cool.
Yes but due to time, chance and circumstances, I've stopped playing and I think I've lost my stamina, will and passion for playing, I can only enjoy watching it. Serena Williams is my role model in tennis while de gea remains my most loved in soccer kiss
Though real Madrid and bayern Munich would remain one of my top best teams, so when they play most times, I be like ;let the best team win. tongue
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Vivly(f): 11:53am On May 07, 2016
This op again.
How does a lady give sex? And what makes you feel a lady has lost if a guy ends it with her after they've had sex?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:55am On May 07, 2016
Toks2008:
Every love affair is a potential hit or miss and no matter how careful a lady may be,she has no control over the type of feelings a man has for her but she can only try to be the best she can.
[s]
But one fact many ladies have failed to understand is that most guys see every lady they meet as a task they must unravel and once a man takes you to bed,he has fully unraveled you and he has made a conquest meaning you become part of his sexual conquest hence an addition to the statistics.

In 8 out o 10 cases,the moment a man takes you to bed,you lose your sexual value and even if it happened once,it is enough for him to write down your name as part of the ladies he has taken down and will not hesitate to talk about this to his friends.[/s]

When your man says it is over after he has slept with you,he is actually telling you that he is tired of you and he needs to concentrate on the next task of bringing the next lady down.

Any lady going into a new relationship must try to be sexually disciplined and and not hurriedly serve herself as a sex dish or if possible go into a sexless affair(very very possible) to prevent callous men from taking undue advantage of them....you don't have to give sex for love and a man who will be with you will always be with you even if you insist on no sex before marriage irrespective of your status as a virgin or not.

I know that many young unmarried ladies can't just withstand the pressure from many sweet tongued guys who will not mind begging to bed you just to turn vampires after they succeed but then as a lady,just understand that when a guy says its over but has not taken you to bed,you have nothing to lose and you simply walk away with your shoulders high but when he says its over after he has then simply bow out,accept your loss and move on to the next potential explorer.

One of the major reasons many ladies remain single for long is because of sexual recklessness.As i wrote in the previous piece,no matter how uncaring you may think you are as a lady,the truth remains that for every one man that sleeps with you,about 10 men have done same because that guy will tell a very close friend who will tell another 3 and this 3 will surely tell another 5 and on and on until the news come back to hunt you when that man who is about to take you to the alter gets to know and even if it was in the past,no sane man loves to hear ugly stories about the woman he wants to marry so the more guys you go to bed with,the more you lose your value...

Hope this makes sense.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Surfboard(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2016
I look forward to the day this myth that 'a man loses interest once he has slept with the lady' is destroyed. It's just crap. If anything, sex like other activities people in relationships engage in should enhance bonding.

If a man leaves a woman, believe me, its not because he has slept with her. Cajole him to tell you the truth, there is another reason or a set of reasons. Stop spreading this useless misconception.

And please don't even bring that rubbish about sexless relationships, cause a relationship that will crash will crash. Sex or no sex.

3 Likes

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by blexy3(f): 12:02pm On May 07, 2016
well, no man has ever said it's over to me......... I'm always the person calling off the game once I'm tired
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by G8Arthur(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2016
Toks2008:
Every love affair is a potential hit or miss and no matter how careful a lady may be,she has no control over the type of feelings a man has for her but she can only try to be the best she can.

Hope this makes sense.

U guys make this look like smtin else. It could be the guy or gal dat got fed up first. Jus that most times the guy voice first but body language and presence can suggest that the relationship had long ended.

According to sm men, If am to say women most times are the architect of dia misfortune. They are so artificially endowed that wen u eventually open the package u will be disappointed bcus of the enormous ado over crappy stuff., such case wunt present itself if u are in ur natural mode. Overpackaging! Make sure the packet quality is as gud as the product ni.

And of course dis is not to support promiscuity but then, Hello, it's a mutual thing don't make it sound like the ladies are doing d gud a favour. I think it shuld be seen as a game two players play and show dia skills and d better skilled entertains the less skilled. Period.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by playboy99(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2016
But recently girls more likely expect sex in there relationships .always making gestures n signs.koz u all make it seem guys are d devils n are after sex only.

#ACE
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by freecocoa(f): 12:10pm On May 07, 2016
Another nonsense as usual.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Topmaike007(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Smh so cos a guy who didnt make me happy say its over

Den i shd b bothered?
New joke of d year

Whoever tells me its over is free to go

I hate troubles.
i don't think you are a female because the pain dey too much to bear
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Topmaike007(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2016
blexy3:
well, no man has ever said it's over to me......... I'm always the person calling off the game once I'm tired
u wicked ooo
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by G8Arthur(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2016
mysticgal:

Sweeney you don't keep stuffs that do not belong to you, if he says it is over then I have no right to keep him back. For me, even if it hurts I'd let's go

Now this is what I call maturity. Period!

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by joshrare(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2016
Ladies are one confuse fellow,... They tell u its ok I have accepted to be your girl, but no sex and you agree....
They visit u first,2nd and third time and you gave them their space....
On their next visit, they be like am I not attractive to you? And keep giving you invitation to bed and that's it.. A journey of endless sex begins

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by redcliff: 12:25pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:
you need work grin

I have never ever and will never ever say to a lady "it is over" but my previous relationships has been the faults of the ladies (though i am always tired of them before it happens) As a guy, you put yourself on the safe side by being the victim so one girl will not come tomorrow and start saying "you broke my heart, you used and dump me" grin

can you just try to be inactive everywhere for once? you and your comments are constituting nuisance...#truthbetold
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by chronique(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2016
As in eh,just tired of his caveman mentality. Sex is not even the most important thing in a relationship. Time and emotions are much more important. I'm beginning to feel this OP is some kinda lonely/insecure personn,or probably inexperienced. He doesn't even understand that sex sometimes,would be inititated by the lady. People who place so much emphasis on sex,are bound to have useless views on relationships. When I get into a relationship,I'm more cautious about my emotions and my time,how I bond with the lady,rather than sex. How many sexual experiences in the past can you remember? Bthink about and ex,you reminisce about the good and bad moments,and all that... Sex is cheap andcan be gotten anywhere but a relationship with bond,takes a whole lot to have. That's what I focus on when with a lady.
Vivly:
This op again.
How does a lady give sex? And what makes you feel a lady has lost if a guy ends it with her after they've had sex?

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:31pm On May 07, 2016
Are you asking? It makes a lot of sense. Wish only me can give it a thousand likes. This is one of the most reasonable things iv read here.
I keep telling people that a sexless relationship more than %1OO possible.

2 Likes

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by chronique(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2016
Absolute rubbish.
bulldoza:

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:55pm On May 07, 2016
Surfboard:
I look forward to the day this myth that 'a man loses interest once he has slept with the lady' is destroyed. It's just crap. If anything, sex like other activities people in relationships engage in should enhance bonding.

If a man leaves a woman, believe me, its not because he has slept with her. Cajole him to tell you the truth, there is another reason or a set of reasons. Stop spreading this useless misconception.

And please don't even bring that rubbish about sexless relationships, cause a relationship that will crash will crash. Sex or no sex.

Yes a relationship that would crash would crash. Did you also see were he said a girl works out of the crashed relationship with her head held high if she did not yield to sexual pressure? Anyway you are not a girl and wont understand. I dont even expect everyone to agree with the op,but i marveled at the number that disagreed, but it doesnt matter. Any one that values their integrity and self worth would never disagree with this post. This goes to show the level immorality has come eaten deep into the society, even among the church goers and self acclaimed born again.

Most of us here both guys and ladies are hypocrites who are very promiscuous but wishes in their hearts to marry a decent person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by teesmarth(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2016
Op alwaz writing about ladies. Woman wrapper. Lol. Why u cum frown like dis
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by blexy3(f): 12:56pm On May 07, 2016
Topmaike007:
u wicked ooo
Men and ego...... Am not wicked but I can't allow any nigga dump me
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by yetseyi(f): 1:00pm On May 07, 2016
This is the first time I am almost agreeing completely with OP.
I don't agree with your last paragraph completely: A lot of other factors apart from sexual recklessness can lead to prolonged singleness.

Ladies always lose more in relationships when sex is involved. If a sexless relationship breaks you walk out with not too much hurt.

See how scanty the thread is, the truth is most times bitter.

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Kyllahmc(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2016
U dey fall guys hand.. na we tell god to give ladies chicken brain?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by 1miccza: 1:10pm On May 07, 2016
If she says its over,if he says its over,if dem say dem over... Over,over,over everywhere!!! Wetin una dey over gan anNa over 1.5 or 2.5....
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by ArinzeAlec(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2016
Niggas breaking the bro-code anyhow without respects.
Op, you no try cha cha kwa
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by halfricanadian(f): 1:23pm On May 07, 2016
Topmaike007:
i don't think you are a female because the pain dey too much to bear

U dont tink im female ?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Zahrabinnta(f): 1:40pm On May 07, 2016
Nairaland resident MISOGYNIST
I twale for you.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Evina(f): 1:43pm On May 07, 2016
DeeTus:
OP, your post is very biased.

Oh you haven't met Toks2008 before now? grin
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Surfboard(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Yes a relationship that would crash would crash. Did you also see were he said a girl works out of the crashed relationship with her head held high if she did not yield to sexual pressure? Anyway you are not a girl and wont understand. I dont even expect everyone to agree with the op,but i marveled at the number that disagreed, but it doesnt matter. Any one that values their integrity and self worth would never disagree with this post. This goes to show the level immorality has come eaten deep into the society, even among the church goers and self acclaimed born again.

Most of us here both guys and ladies are hypocrites who are very promiscuous but wishes in their hearts to marry a decent person.

On your last paragraph, please speak for yourself.

As for the op saying that ladies leave with their self-worth in tatters, when they've given sex in a relationship, I disagree. Sex in a relationship is consented to by both parties, except the girl was raped which is another thing altogether. Relationship successes or failures shouldn't even be measured with whether sex was involved. You can lose your self-worth without having sex with your partner.

My dear, if you feel less good about yourself cause you had a sexual relationship with your boyfriend and he ended up leaving you, search yourself. There were other things you didn't do to save the relationship. If you disagree, i'm sorry but you have self-esteem issues.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by queebeediva(f): 2:07pm On May 07, 2016
mysticgal:

Sweeney you don't keep stuffs that do not belong to you, if he says it is over then I have no right to keep him back. For me, even if it hurts I'd let's go
leting go is the best option so that the one that wants to come and stay will have access in . Many Foolish men thinks sleeping and dumping of girls makes them super hero not forgeting that the ends justify the means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.