Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

When He Says "Its Over" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says "Its Over" (23225 Views)

When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic' / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / When She Says "Its Over" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by mysticgal(f): 2:14pm On May 07, 2016
queebeediva:
leting go is the best option so that the one that wants to come and stay will have access in . Many Foolish men thinks sleeping and dumping of girls makes them super hero not forgeting that the ends justify the means.
Thank you. God bless cheesy
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Xmen149(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2016
Them force u?...why ladies like playing victim tire me oh...im force u?,y u stay b4 if im nodey swt u..nW he z tired u center it on sex...
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by viktoooh: 2:44pm On May 07, 2016
Dumb article. Speak for yourself alone all men are not the same. In 2016 you still ve this mud thought? Nawa
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nature8(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:
you need work grin

I have never ever and will never ever say to a lady "it is over" but my previous relationships has been the faults of the ladies (though i am always tired of them before it happens) As a guy, you put yourself on the safe side by being the victim so one girl will not come tomorrow and start saying "you broke my heart, you used and dump me" grin

You gerrit bro.. grin
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:02pm On May 07, 2016
Surfboard:

On your last paragraph, please speak for yourself.

As for the op saying that ladies leave with their self-worth in tatters, when they've given sex in a relationship, I disagree. Sex in a relationship is consented to by both parties, except the girl was raped which is another thing altogether. Relationship successes or failures shouldn't even be measured with whether sex was involved. You can lose your self-worth without having sex with your partner.

My dear, if you feel less good about yourself cause you has a sexual relationship with your boyfriend and he ended up leaving you, search yourself. There were other things you didn't do to save the relationship. If you disagree, i'm sorry but you have self-esteem issues.

I really did not expect anything less from you. From all indications we are not on the same page and so you would never understand me. But no matter the level of sexual decadence out there, people abound who have built sweet relationships devoid of sex. You do not know me, but just know this about me, am one of those few people who chose and dared to be different by abhorring sexual experimentations before marriage.
So your asking if i feel less good about my self my answer is a resounding lolssss. The person that should have a self esteem issue is the person that does all the op wrote about.
No moment of regret for choosing my stand.You can join me if you wish.

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Surfboard(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

I really did not expect anything less from you. From all indications we are not on the same page and so you would never understand me. But no matter the level of sexual decadence out there, people abound who have built sweet relationships devoid of sex. You do not know me, but just know this about me, am one of those few people who chose and dared to be different by abhorring sexual experimentations before marriage.
So your asking if i feel less good about my self my answer is a resounding lolssss. The person that should have a self esteem issue is the person that does all the op wrote about.
No moment of regret for choosing my stand.You can join me if you wish.

Whatever works for you is fine, as long as it works for you. However, going about and expecting every Tom, Dick and Harry to be like you? That's just wrong.

I wish you the very best with the path you've chosen, I hope you find what you seek. Peace.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by ominiriches2016(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
The writer of this track per se is a Dullàrd who is gender biased. Out of 100% relationship (sex relationship), 80% ladies walkout of it and presenting excuses of the guy" not being romantic in terms of cash". For instance, when a girl date a guy (student), and she wanna compete with her female counterparts in campus fashion show. She will try to task this guy with devilish cooked lies knowing too well that he can't afford those needs. Then the story will be the former statement. Let me remind us proper, we all know the economic situation of the country. No responsible guy will like to loose her girl to another girl in the name of list making. Have we considered the finances involved in talking a lady down to bed couple with all the concocted lies and deceits just to win her or twist her faith of infatuation called love. So, help me tell the writer to be rational in writing sensitive post like the one above..... One NACCOS, one 9ja. One love!!!!!
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 07, 2016
Jarizod:
Guy..why??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by bayocanny: 4:03pm On May 07, 2016
blexy3:
well, no man has ever said it's over to me......... I'm always the person calling off the game once I'm tired
Too bad, you and my ex are the same, she just call it off this week no hard feeling though....my heart is so heavy
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:08pm On May 07, 2016
Surfboard:
However, going about and expecting every Tom, Dick and Harry to be like you? That's just wrong.
You can try and reread me maybe then you wouldn t write the above. I do not expect anyone, not to talk of Tom, Dick and Harry to be like me,neither did my post say so. So i wander where this is coming from.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by emsheddy(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Smh so cos a guy who didnt make me happy say its over

Den i shd b bothered?
New joke of d year

Whoever tells me its over is free to go

I hate troubles
Happy are you amongst women! I admire your courage not to allow any bingo let you down........As for the O.P, It's over doesn't mean 'am tired of having sex with you'. There are a thousand things it could mean. Even if a lady is in a sexual relationship, if the guy says it's over, dust yourself up and move on! Don't weep over one failed guy you invested your feelings on! If your were faithful and true to him, nature has a way of paying faithfulness and being true. Nature doesn't allow cheating. You may feel cheated, but on the long run, you will smile again! It still pays to be a good person
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by halfricanadian(f): 6:05pm On May 07, 2016
emsheddy:
Happy are you amongst women! I admire your courage not to allow any bingo let you down........As for the O.P, It's over doesn't mean 'am tired of having sex with you'. There are a thousand things it could mean. Even if a lady is in a sexual relationship, if the guy says it's over, dust yourself up and move on! Don't weep over one failed guy you invested your feelings on! If your were faithful and true to him, nature has a way of paying faithfulness and being true. Nature doesn't allow cheating. You may feel cheated, but on the long run, you will smile again! It still pays to be a good person

Tanx

Thats wat am saying i will continue to be good

nature will pay bck whoever hurts me

Tanx once again smiley

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by emsheddy(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2016
mysticgal:

Sweeney you don't keep stuffs that do not belong to you, if he says it is over then I have no right to keep him back. For me, even if it hurts I'd let's go
I applaud your thinking! You are one helluva matured lady! Keep it up! Super woman
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by mysticgal(f): 6:26pm On May 07, 2016
emsheddy:
I applaud your thinking! You are one helluva matured lady! Keep it up! Super woman
Thank you sir
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 07, 2016
Evina:

Oh you haven't met Toks2008 before now? grin
Yeah but where's he from?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by ladyF(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
It's funny how people see relationships as a do or die affair. If you guys break up, so what? Will you die? People that have divorced, are they not still breathing? We need to change our mentality. The period of dating is to check for compatibility, if one party isn't comfy, he/she can take a walk. Heaven will not fall biko!!!
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by DY20: 8:56pm On May 07, 2016
Toks2008:
Every love affair is a potential hit or miss and no matter how careful a lady may be,she has no control over the type of feelings a man has for her but she can only try to be the best she can.

But one fact many ladies have failed to understand is that most guys see every lady they meet as a task they must unravel and once a man takes you to bed,he has fully unraveled you and he has made a conquest meaning you become part of his sexual conquest hence an addition to the statistics.

In 8 out o 10 cases,the moment a man takes you to bed,you lose your sexual value and even if it happened once,it is enough for him to write down your name as part of the ladies he has taken down and will not hesitate to talk about this to his friends.

When your man says it is over after he has slept with you,he is actually telling you that he is tired of you and he needs to concentrate on the next task of bringing the next lady down.

Any lady going into a new relationship must try to be sexually disciplined and and not hurriedly serve herself as a sex dish or if possible go into a sexless affair(very very possible) to prevent callous men from taking undue advantage of them....you don't have to give sex for love and a man who will be with you will always be with you even if you insist on no sex before marriage irrespective of your status as a virgin or not.

I know that many young unmarried ladies can't just withstand the pressure from many sweet tongued guys who will not mind begging to bed you just to turn vampires after they succeed but then as a lady,just understand that when a guy says its over but has not taken you to bed,you have nothing to lose and you simply walk away with your shoulders high but when he says its over after he has then simply bow out,accept your loss and move on to the next potential explorer.

One of the major reasons many ladies remain single for long is because of sexual recklessness.As i wrote in the previous piece,no matter how uncaring you may think you are as a lady,the truth remains that for every one man that sleeps with you,about 10 men have done same because that guy will tell a very close friend who will tell another 3 and this 3 will surely tell another 5 and on and on until the news come back to hunt you when that man who is about to take you to the alter gets to know and even if it was in the past,no sane man loves to hear ugly stories about the woman he wants to marry so the more guys you go to bed with,the more you lose your value...

Hope this makes sense.
Guy... God will continue to bless your sense of writting as you have just lectures me and my girlfriend tonight. More grease to your elbow. You deserve more than mere likes.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by freemandela4(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2016
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]my first girlfriend left me for no reason, yes I love her. Now should I say she used me and dump me, av i lost my value?
when a girl says it's over, D guy 's friends will say 'she broke your heart'
but
when a guy says it's over, friends will say 'he used you and dump you (meaning sexually) '
my question: who dey enjoy d thing pass?
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by kazyhm(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2016
mysticgal:
Before a guy says it is over, the lady must have seen signs except she was blinded with whatever. So when a man says it is over, me look at him and say also it is over BOLDLY, even if I do not mean it undecided

two wrong don't make a right
two 'it over' lol
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by bstringz(m): 12:45am On May 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsnlrFRKAmA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch Inspired Crew Sing Great is thy Faithfulness
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Walexsammy(m): 1:00am On May 08, 2016
vizkiz:
you need work grin

I have never ever and will never ever say to a lady "it is over" but my previous relationships has been the faults of the ladies (though i am always tired of them before it happens) As a guy, you put yourself on the safe side by being the victim so one girl will not come tomorrow and start saying "you broke my heart, you used and dump me" grin

now this is a wise man talking
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: When He Says "Its Over" by SenatorJames(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2016
Before a man will say its over, he must have considered all factors surrounding the relationship either with sex or not, but pre marital sex is wrong.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by yollychika(f): 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
Sexxx is for both male n female to enjoy n relish... If a relationship ends when we've slept, still no big deal, I still keep ma head up....pls let's all enjoy ourselves while it lasts after all you only live once #yolo. Life is beautiful. .. the worse mistake a lady will do is regret stuffs ...no man will take his list of conquests to life after death.
Re: When He Says "Its Over" by waley007(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.