Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! (7241 Views)

Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whitneysoma:
After editing the life outa d picture Am sure u applied marykay
blood of buhari!!! shocked mary what?

I always go natural cos i am a natural guy.
Those pink lips u see are natural wink
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nah,Onstelly an me are cool.
Onstelly,you here same as me tongue tongue
She is ma boo boo
Hey what's up
Are you contesting for miss nl
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:
Hmmmm Join first money gonna come later plsssssss
oh really? grin

how do i apply? grin
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
You look like a sissy

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Namdeenero(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bro, why won't you grow up.. Why?? cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
walcut:
who was ur english teacher? i pray dat d spirit of ben murray bruce visits u!
i am beautiful.

Come and arrest me
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

She is ma boo boo
Hey what's up
Are you contesting for miss nl
That tornado that's touching down all over NL romance section .
.....like I told Royalblak007,I want no part of that.
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
It's KingCheezy with 2 e's....1 z....an 0 i's tongue yer accent is messin' up my moniker.... tongue

helo luv, I see you back to your old self/monicker
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Namdeenero:
Bro, why won't you grow up.. Why?? cry embarassed
i have grown up. Infact i am 10ft tall
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
That tornado that's touching down all over NL romance section .
.....like I told Royalblak007,I want no part of that.
Lol
Am not contesting too my my frnd refiner is, join our team pls I beg u
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

luv?

I am sure u didnt mean love cos ama break ur head
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
smh.
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Lol
how do i join? And again, are guys allowed to contest? Cos i want to
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

.....Nah,CheezyPuff is in prison tell 5
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
how do i join? And again, are guys allowed to contest? Cos i want to
Just go to the thread u will see it n nominate refiner by writing her name dere then after change ur signature to vote refiner for miss nairaland 2016, and nope sweetheart you can't contest cos these one is for the ladies
Don't worry I think the guys own will come up soonest
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
luv?

I am sure u didnt mean love cos ama break ur head

sissy, I detest interruptions ; go take a sit, while I discuss with the girly will you .
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Just go to the thread u will see it n nominate refiner by writing her name dere then after change ur signature to vote refiner for miss nairaland 2016, and nope sweetheart you can't contest cos these one is for the ladies
Don't worry I think the guys own will come up soonest
i can't seem to find the thread
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

sissy, I detest interruptions ; go take a sit, while I discuss with the girly will you .
lol
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Whitneysoma(f): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Political thug lik your name implies
I no when i see sometin natural
U are fake wink

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
.....Nah,CheezyPuff is in prison tell 5

Wasn't referring to your silly new monicker. This one is more appealing and ladylike. We've got something to talk about when Am less busy, okay .
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by crystalsaint(f): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beautiful indeed!!! You wish..
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
lol

glad you understand, nice having few words with you .
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i can't seem to find the thread
Lemme help u out then
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Wasn't referring to your silly new monicker. This one is more appealing and ladylike. We've got something to talk about when Am less busy, okay .
OK you can talk to her but don't talk anything about love oh cos she is taken cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
crystalsaint:
Beautiful indeed!!! You wish..

Your D.p is one of the best motivational speech I've come across.
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Lol
I cant .i have 2 other contestants i wanna support too, so I'm stayin' outta this.
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
I cant .i have 2 other contestants i wanna support too, so I'm stayin' outta this.
Oh Sadface, ok no p
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by crystalsaint(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Your D.p is one of the best motivational speech I've come across.
. Thanks!!!!*dancing*
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

glad you understand, nice having few words with you .
i was actually coming back from a 30day ban.

Dnt feel happy already
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

No,I was explanin' why I'm usin' this moniker.
You wanna talk ta me..kay
Oh! An I don't really care what you find "appealing" tongue wink bye
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Political thug lik your name implies
I no when i see sometin natural
U are fake wink
who is that guy at ur back? He seems to be romancing u from behind wink
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
who are d friends deceiving u op... u shud do away wid dem.. they don't mean well 4 u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Clothes Design / Deleted / How Spain Sex Workers Fend For Themselves During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.