Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! (7238 Views)

Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Now who do We have here, Stella .
Just wondering, perhaps it didn't occur to you that you're more mature n prettier than the girl you're campaigning for . wonder why you aren't competing or rather why you choose not to.
Oh thanks but I don't just want to
Not interested and again for some personal reason hon
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Now who do We have here, Stella .
Just wondering, perhaps it didn't occur to you that you're more mature n prettier than the girl you're campaigning for . wonder why you aren't competing or rather why you choose not to.
In btw won't don't you come join Team refiner
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt get the fucck u are talking about
I mean those lying to u that u r cute are lai Mohammed adopted children
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
banjo022:
I mean those lying to u that u r cute are lai Mohammed adopted children
before nko? Am i not cute?
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
before nko? Am i not cute?
lemme explain it in Nigerian English mayb u might understand... you no fine na filter make u manageable
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

One big fat lie.
i think i am too big to lie grin
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

In btw won't don't you come join Team refiner

You're more of an interest to Me than she.

sori ma'am, she ain't on My to-do list, I'd rather hand pick a bowl of beans.
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Lol I beg of you pls
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

sori ma'am, she ain't on My to-do list, I'd rather hand pick a bowl of beans.
Pls I beg of you
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:
Pls I beg of you

Who's your campaign manager ? you guys have any ?
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Who's your campaign manager ? you guys have any ?
Am the one
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:
Am the one

You should up your game, I just checked her profile , found a loophole. she's contending with sophisticated girls , you know ?
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

You should up your game,
I just checked her profile , found a loophole.
she's contending with sophisticated girls , you know ?

Thanks
Are you in
Your insight is really need thanks
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Thanks
Are you in
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by IAmOged(f): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
When i say that i am the most beautiful guy on nairaland, berra believe me.

Ok

lets go ! ! !

you are handsome but saw wild pics ones and i think that wildflam guy is the most handsome here, he's just very pretty like a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Beautiful u no reach
Handsome self,i no see here!u just dey cheesy cheesy

Always being evil lol
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by IamBellaRose(f): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
I walked into this thread hoping to see a joke.............
and then I wasn't disappointed....My dear u are very BEAUTIFUL and PRETTY too cry
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whitneysoma:
After editing the life outa d picture
Am sure u applied marykay

Lmfao cheesy but some guys can be so stuupid sha.
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Always being evil lol
Let me b nice for once cheesy hey sugar,how r u doing?
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
IamBellaRose:
I walked into this thread hoping to see a joke.............
and then I wasn't disappointed....My dear u are very BEAUTIFUL and PRETTY too cry
lol
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Let me b nice for once cheesy hey sugar,how r u doing?

Am good and please don't add sugar next time am in a relationship and am happy
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Thanks
Are you in

Where are your campaign compatriots Stella, ain't seen any of 'em. they should be out here creating awareness ! pass a message across !
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

Where are your campaign compatriots Stella, ain't seen any of 'em. they should be out here creating awareness ! pass a message across !
OK thanks
Lemme ask again
Are you in pls
And again how did you know my name is Stella
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:
OK thanks Lemme ask again Are you in pls And again how did you know my name is Stella

No Am not ; just giving you tips.
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

No Am not ; just giving you tips.
Oh Sadface
Thanks anyway I really appreciate
The tips are welcome anyway
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Am good and please don't add sugar next time am in a relationship and am happy
oh really?so sugar means i am interested in u or wat?abi u dey craze self nii cheesy mtchewwww
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Marlvin(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:
Oh Sadface Thanks anyway I really appreciate The tips are welcome anyway

just take care of the loopholes, pretty .
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
oh really?so sugar means i am interested in u or wat?abi u dey craze self nii cheesy mtchewwww

Much better it's this version of you that i like
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marlvin:

just take care of the loopholes, pretty .
OK thanks hon
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Much better it's this version of you that i like
U like my werey side angry see ur face like dat of lizard undecided cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oh not again!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
U like my werey side angry see ur face like dat of lizard undecided cheesy

Hahahahaha we both know that am the only handsome guy that you have ever spoken to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Lambasted For Uploading Unclad Selfie (photos) / Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites / Dating A Nigerian Man But Having Doubts About Him...Any advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.