Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) (30829 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Jakuta (god Of Thunder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kyri:
U just made actual reference to a non fictional organisation I.e OIC that has nothing to do with terrorism
Are u sure about that
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Abuklaw(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Smallville10:

Are u sure about that
You've confirmed my fears with this comment. Although your literary work has an intellectual touch, you've so far sensationalise too much. Imagine having the whole military to a man while non is loyal to the president. Imagine working into the UN and gained their support just like water while non put forth no allegiance to the government of the country.

Imagine sharing money while no one questioned the source of Zeus wealth.

Imagine killing politicians in Nigeria without any public sympathy from international communities.

Imagine dragging OIC into the mud when we know terrorism isn't their mandate.

Lastly, you've subtlety incite the people against the present day Nigeria government which is an act of treason.

You could have done better if you allow your powerful imaginative spirit correct the anomalies in your write up.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abuklaw:
You've confirmed my fears with this comment. Although your literary work has an intellectual touch, you've so far sensationalise too much. Imagine having the whole military to a man while non is loyal to the president. Imagine working into the UN and gained their support just like water while non put forth no allegiance to the government of the country.

Imagine killing politicians in Nigeria without any public sympathy from international communities.

Lastly, you've subtlety incite the people against the present day Nigeria government which is an act of treason.

You could have done better if you allow your powerful imaginative spirit correct the anomalies in your write up.
. You are a Muslim I get it... I was inspired to write and not instructed sir....
Don't take it personal its just fiction... By the grace of God one day I will make it a movie...
Don't criticize my work pls... The story hasn't even ended yet.
Pls don't take it personal cause I never made any abuse on anyone or organization. All u read is fiction...
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abuklaw:

Maybe if u had put ur beef aside you would have read and understood why he visited UN
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Ohine99(f): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2016
wow....i started diz story yesterday evening and finished yesterday nyt....I was xo glued to ma screen mehn....diz z xooo breathtaking.... I really really and really wish such revolution happens in Nigeria coz u even used present day examples.....well,sum pple are really hating coz no one questioned the source of Zeus wealth,abeg,Wu questions d source of our criminal leaders wealth biko?and in diz tym of economic hardship, will anyone care xo far dy c their share to TAKE....and if he used the money for sth bad,datz wen I would av worried BT he used t for d betterment of the citizens..... xoooooo real!!more grease to ur pen dear...
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by KryptonKing(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by tochman(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2016
An intriguing story indeed.

Guys pls and pls I need you to check this article out and make comments if you can. It will go a long way in helping a brother in need. Thanks

Here's the link http://myefiko.com/blog/2016/04/28/starting-a-business/
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Smallville10:

Are u sure about that
yea
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by jephthal: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ohine99:
wow....i started diz story yesterday evening and finished yesterday nyt....I was xo glued to ma screen mehn....diz z xooo breathtaking.... I really really and really wish such revolution happens in Nigeria coz u even used present day examples.....well,sum pple are really hating coz no one questioned the source of Zeus wealth,abeg,Wu questions d source of our criminal leaders wealth biko?and in diz tym of economic hardship, will anyone care xo far dy c their share to TAKE....and if he used the money for sth bad,datz wen I would av worried BT he used t for d betterment of the citizens..... xoooooo real!!more grease to ur pen dear...
thank u sister. u understand d the story well
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
jephthal:
smallville don't reply comment from a jihadist and fanatic like ABUK or what is he called.Abuk this is a fiction and besides nobody invited you here.make you go back and milk your cows jawe,let better people come patronise us.
Thank u.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by joanee20(f): 11:42am On May 01, 2016
Na wa o..person go just enter another person thread dey yarn anyhow, if u too know abi over know.. why u no go write your own put all the comma and full stop where dem suppose dey..instead of to pour sand sand inside person garri...abi na u get the inspiration? mtcheew... over sabi everyyyywhere

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by eunisam: 7:39pm On May 01, 2016
good work
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by cyberprince8(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2016
am really waowed wit dis story,u r really a rare gem,very talented,and ur researches are very good
keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Crusherdaniels(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
Till tomorrow i still wonder hw a human can be as creative as you are ... More ink to ypur pen boss ... Expecting ur next write-up ...

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by oppsyij: 10:18pm On May 26, 2016
mehn this might come late but i love ur plot. ur updates and how u kip d character involved but i just think dia group is too perfect next tym let 1 really get hurt or die it give d readrs emotions nice job
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by SPDAZZY(f): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wow, I enjoyed this. Thanks smallville10.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by haddyboyz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smallville10:
“Don’t be surprised; Ade here told me about you” he said but Luke was still not getting it and he didn’t show it. The three men who were sitted just stared at him with a straight face

“Why am I here?” Luke asked

“We wanna offer you a job and make you part of the family” the leader said

“What kind of job?”

“A big job” he replied demonstrating with his hand

“What kind of big job”

“A job that’s gonna fetch you millions in one shot”

“Millions? What job is that?”

“Why all the question?”

“Let me know this job am about to take” Luke said and he smiled

“It’s called TAKE”

‘Take? Never heard of such job before” Luke said

“Ha ha ha” he laughs like a villain “It’s a special kind of job for men with big balls” he said with googled eyes

“Do you want the job?” he asked

“Yes I want the job” Luke said

“(Laughs) that’s my boy” he said smiling

“But you have to prove to us that you are worthy to be called a TAKER”

“What do you want me to do?” Luke asked

“I want you to kill somebody” he said; Luke pretended not to be surprised by the word KILL

“Here is a picture” he said and handed Luke a picture he picked from the glass table. Luke smiled on seeing the face in the picture; it was the picture of the guy who almost killed him by raising false alarm on him

“What a coincidence” he thought to himself

“What’s his sin?” Luke asked

“His time on earth is way past it’s expiring date”

“Alright. I’ll do it”

“(Laughs) I love this guy” the leader said

“You will go with two of my men; the leader handed him a gun and he left with the two guys who brought him and Ade followed them

“the guy is good” the leader said sitting down

“Let’s just hope, he doesn’t get killed” one said

“”It ain’t gonna happen” the leader said with pride in Luke…

Actually dis is a nice writeup.. Thumbs up!!!
Bt 2 be a little realistic ur writeup should luk real. Whu is luk?? Wat job was he doing b4 d incident..
Luk jst followed ade like dat with compelling and he jst decided 2 become d taker jst like dat.
Want something more real!!!
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by muhamad158(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2016
jephthal:
smallville don't reply comment from a jihadist and fanatic like ABUK or what is he called.Abuk this is a fiction and besides nobody invited you here.make you go back and milk your cows jawe,let better people come patronise us.
Fiction or no fiction, it shouldn't be that way. I saw a comment saying this could inspire nigerian youths.... so what are you saying?
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Top notch smallville, when u ready to shoot it, l will take part in the acting (Sarah Oscar)!
What ya say!

Well done bro!

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by GoodieAmy(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wow. This is is so worth it. I love it. Keep it up
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by maximanuel: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Brotherly,i dey ontop dz story matter.still waitn 4 d next part...Thumbs up Nwannem!
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Rick9(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
One thing I love about the story is that it's very short but with a powerful message
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Rick9(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
haddyboyz:

Actually dis is a nice writeup.. Thumbs up!!!
Bt 2 be a little realistic ur writeup should luk real. Whu is luk?? Wat job was he doing b4 d incident..
Luk jst followed ade like dat with compelling and he jst decided 2 become d taker jst like dat.
Want something more real!!!
I also thought of that anyway
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rick9:
I also thought of that anyway
going through the story again you will discover Luke was literate but working in a production company which i stated maybe u didnt notice... One thing to understand here is that the opulence and charisma and good looks of the men kept Luke wanting more... Also luke following ade was because ade helped him out the ceil... U can check their dialoge at the police station
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Rick9(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smallville10:
going through the story again you will discover Luke was literate but working in a production company which i stated maybe u didnt notice... One thing to understand here is that the opulence and charisma and good looks of the men kept Luke wanting more... Also luke following ade was because ade helped him out the ceil... U can check their dialoge at the police station
ok well I really enjoyed the story hope u are promoting it oh.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Rick9(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smallville10:
.... The story hasn't even ended yet..
u mean say part 2 dey
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rick9:
ok well I really enjoyed the story hope u are promoting it oh.
sure
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Rick9(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Masterpiece
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Tuhndhay(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please Tag me along when the part 2 comes out for reading..... Nice creative writing Bro, i envy your skills
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Part will not be coming out here as a story but as a movie in the nearest future
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by stormybucci(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Top notch smallville, when u ready to shoot it, l will take part in the acting (Sarah Oscar)!
What ya say!

Well done bro!
u fyn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maga No Need Pay / Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.