Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) (30825 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Jakuta (god Of Thunder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by oluwaemmanuel: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2016
BraniacX:
Until the attack on god-eye i was about to critique you on your story being too fantastical with little sprinklings of reality, but now that you've introduced another dimension to the story, its all good, bottom line is, it is okay if all your protagonists die like the G.O.T, we will hate you for it but we will love the story more, your introduction of the antagonists is a bit anti-climatic, first there was no hint in the rumour mill that the family was suspect, you also painted their ops as squeaky clean with no traces left behind unless you plan to expose a mole within the family ranks, affiliates or domicile community their sudden appearance though surprising and exciting to many is expected since they are struggling against a well established organisation with backing of the presidency but IMO the plot is being unhinged and wouldn't such an organisation with such influence go after them publicly with the organs of law enforcement seeing as they actually committed real crimes and took lives in the process? , your story still also crosses borderline fantasy in term of figures, figures like a personal fortune worth $500b, a national reserve worth $500t, no man or country is that rich, not by a long shot, not even gates and china, your story also has no good guys no matter how you paint the family as a sort of Nigerian robin hood, they're just a different shade of bad like the riddick or the punisher and that in itself is acceptable unless you start making out to be some sort of saintly messiahs out to save the masses from their oppressors, there is a reason why man of steel and batman vs superman has so many critics, especially if your plan is to present the family as "do no wrong" super heroes like superman, what is acceptable from a punisher is abhorred in a superman, there are different standards for different heroes. if a "Nigerian" all action flick is your forte and aim, then you're not doing bad.

All in all, keep doing your thang wink

I hope it is not too early nor forbidden to critique sha? shocked
bros, av u eva watched this indian movies, dhoom, don, kick, where the protagonist are robbers? Smallville u doing a gud job. Bigger u i pray
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by olalekan9320(m): 12:55am On Apr 25, 2016
I love this,,don't forget to mention me pls
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by BraniacX(m): 3:47am On Apr 25, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:

bros, av u eva watched this indian movies, dhoom, don, kick, where the protagonist are robbers? Smallville u doing a gud job. Bigger u i pray
no i have not, but do these protagonist robbers have collateral damages (loss of lives) in any of their ops?
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by oluwaemmanuel: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2016
BraniacX:
no i have not, but do these protagonist robbers have collateral damages (loss of lives) in any of their ops?
rarely.. It's only in india movies robbers make police look like fools even stand right in front of the police man and tell him he can do nada, maybe u shld download d movie KICK
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by BraniacX(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:

rarely.. It's only in india movies robbers make police look like fools even stand right in front of the police man and tell him he can do nada, maybe u shld download d movie KICK
then that means its not realistic and might be fun watching (probably with a song and a dance of defiance thrown into the mix cheesy) but its value doesn't transcend beyond basic entertainment.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
BraniacX:
Until the attack on god-eye i was about to critique you on your story being too fantastical with little sprinklings of reality, but now that you've introduced another dimension to the story, its all good, bottom line is, it is okay if all your protagonists die like the G.O.T, we will hate you for it but we will love the story more, your introduction of the antagonists is a bit anti-climatic, first there was no hint in the rumour mill that the family was suspect, you also painted their ops as squeaky clean with no traces left behind unless you plan to expose a mole within the family ranks, affiliates or domicile community their sudden appearance though surprising and exciting to many is expected since they are struggling against a well established organisation with backing of the presidency but IMO the plot is being unhinged and wouldn't such an organisation with such influence go after them publicly with the organs of law enforcement seeing as they actually committed real crimes and took lives in the process? , your story still also crosses borderline fantasy in term of figures, figures like a personal fortune worth $500b, a national reserve worth $500t, no man or country is that rich, not by a long shot, not even gates and china, your story also has no good guys no matter how you paint the family as a sort of Nigerian robin hood, they're just a different shade of bad like the riddick or the punisher and that in itself is acceptable unless you start making out to be some sort of saintly messiahs out to save the masses from their oppressors, there is a reason why man of steel and batman vs superman has so many critics, especially if your plan is to present the family as "do no wrong" super heroes like superman, what is acceptable from a punisher is abhorred in a superman, there are different standards for different heroes. if a "Nigerian" all action flick is your forte and aim, then you're not doing bad.

All in all, keep doing your thang wink

I hope it is not too early nor forbidden to critique sha? shocked
thanks
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
oluwaemmanuel
cyberprince8
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij
kingDELE
joanee20
Benignasweety
oneman11
Valon4ego
bamirotola
Iyke1998
billynoni
Glowingscenes
divepen
trixandra
sammyhoe
, repogirl
bamirotola
kingphilip
, TiffanyJ
, Kayemjay
,Nobody
360prince
, PrettySpicey
Blessinzy
Larrysun,
TemitopeDaniel
, Queenxstar
, Princesa
zuby77
Flakkydagirl,
Royver
, Kingphilip
, Bukkydan
Stefikal
Ven97
, Underage
Dammygoody
, snowprince
Lanicky
ToriEmManson
Ummuja
Tallesty1
SLIDEwaxie
d9ty7
HolyHero
saraphina
oluwaemmanuel
Gidoka Tytylorpe
Mrmile , Nancydearie

SlimGeek
BraniacX

oluwaemmanuel
mr6ix

rainbowwkhid

afoo02
olalekan9320

dadido
Seun

dammyluv911 kingphilip Crusherdaniels Iyke1998 vickkydgreat Tunechi1 Ezebinaugwu
selfmadeOLX phameous , ellahzy
I am back
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
One Week Later…

Abuja

Former Chief of Army Staff’s home

General Oyetayo Abayomi

A well dressed uniform man enters the sitting room

“Sir” he salutes the General who was sitted

“Have a sit lieutenant” General Yomi said

“Thank you sir” he said and sat down

“What the situation you talked about?”

“Sir there’s a man who has risen against the government and is also seeking to meet with you”

“Yes I have heard of him but what does he want to see me for?”

“That I don’t know sir but I think you should meet him”

“Ok tell him to come to me this Friday in my home here”

“Ok sir” he said and stood up

“One more thing; watch him carefully because such people cannot be predicted”

“Ok sir” he said and saluted before leaving…..

VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS

“And here is everything about him” Ade said giving Zeus a tablet. Zeus went through it and then called Hades

“Hades where are you?”

“I’m on the mainland with machine”

“Good go to Ebute-metta in a place called Onike and a street called Ademola No4”

“Ok I’m on it” Hades replied

“Is he alone?” Ade asked

“He’s with machine”…

An Hour Later…

Ebute Metta

A red and black G-Wagon stops in front of a gate; the environment was less busy with people. In the car was Hades and Machine

“let’s go in” Hades said putting a berretta in his suit and so did Machine. They got into the compound which had a gate slightly open, they met three heavily built men sitting by the corner and working out with dumb bells.

“Good day” Hades said

“Good day” one of them replied as he lowered the dumbbell

“We’re looking for Emeka Silas” Hades said and the other two stopped to look at them

“Why are you looking for him?” the first asked

“We have business with him”

“What kind of business”

“That’s none of your business, are you his father? Just tell us where he is” Machine said angrily

“Relax” Hades said smiling and touched Machine on the shoulder. The first then stood up and walked to Machine

“Oga abi you dey mad?” he said as he moved to him

“Are you talking to me? Look at this fool” Machine said and was about to take steps but Hades stopped them

“Hey please we ain’t here to fight just to meet someone please” Hades said

“That’s why I said what kind of business?”

“The business is just between we and him, please” Hades said

“Na wetin dey happen for here” somebody said coming out from a corner; another heavily built person

“Na dem these guys wey dey fin you”

“Are you Emeka Silas?” Hades asked, Emeka looked at the both of them without smiling

‘Yes I am what’s the problem?”

“We’re here for something important” Machine said

“Ok I’m listening”

“We’d like to talk to you privately” Hades said

“Ok then let’s go outside” he said and they moved out and stood beside the car

“So what’s up”

“Do you know Kane Roy aka God-Eye” Hades asked

“No/ why do you ask?”

“Because you and your men attacked him” Hades said and Machine immediately injected a fluid into his neck and quickly opened the back door before he fell on the ground and put him inside and they drove off…

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2016

TWO DAYS LATER

Abuja

Home Of Former Chief of Army

General Oyetayo Abayomi

A black hummer jeep enters the compound with two small cars following behind and one in front. It stops in front of the main mansion. General Abayomi was waiting in front and the car’s door opened and Zeus stepped out and then Hades and Luke, they walked to the General

“you are welcome” The General said and shook Zeus and his friends firmly

“Thank you” Zeus replied and they were led inside with soldiers following behind. They sat down and were immediately served wine

“you have an exquisite home General” Zeus said

“Thank you”

‘Abuja is an exquisite territory where our government has been spending our billions”

“I can’t agree less” General replied

“General I know you must be wondering why I sort your attention”

“It’s been a long time” the General said; Zeus smiled and crossed his legs

“General, you and I know the present situation of this nation and how it has affected Nigerian and that includes you and I”

“What makes you think it has affected me?” General asked

“O please General don’t lie to me, I know the President is your rival and Dr. Jason your alley, even though you warned him not to join the ADP”

“What do you know about Rivals and Allies?”

“Everything General, Everything”

“(Chuckles) For your own good, it’s better you don’t make a rival of your President because you wouldn’t live to tell the tale” General said

“He became my rival the day he killed my father” Zeus said

“Hmmm, your President has killed a lot that he wouldn’t remember”

“No No No, this one he will remember till death” Zeus said raising his finger

“And why is that?”

“Because it’s Dr. Jason Heineken” Zeus said and the General’s eyes widened in disbelief

“What?” he said

“General, I need you on my side”

“You are Dr. Jason’s son?” he asked

“I am”

“You were in Abu Dhabi”

“5 years ago General”

“So you came back to avenge your father’s death”

“My father had genuine plans for the nation which was cut short by so called friends who had selfish ambitions”

“I am not just here to avenge but to also eliminate rotten leadership forever”

“I see you have a vision”

“I need you on my side General; I know you control the Nigerian Army even at your retirement”

“The military has no place in government crisis” General said

“This is not a government crisis, General”

“Then name it”

“The time has come when the leader of yesterday will leave the throne of authority for the leaders of today. There will be no negotiation because we will be taking it by force and with blood”

“Is this what I think it is?” General asked

“Yes it is, General” General stood up and clapped three times

“I have waited for a man like you, who is not afraid to take the mantle of authority back and restore it… the military is solidly behind you from this day” the General said smiling and Zeus stood up and shook him

“Thank you, General” Zeus said

“You’re welcome” General said; Zeus collected a brown envelope from Luke

“General, you need to see the content in this disc” Zeus handed it to him

“Thank you” he collected it

“We must leave now, we have a flight to Port Harcourt” Zeus said

“Thanks for the hospitality” Zeus added

“Your presence was well appreciated”…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Badagry, Lagos

On the busy street

“Moses!” a guy called out as he ran to meet up with his friend

“Hey Zack, how far” Moses said as he shook him

“I dey o, where you dey come from na, I don reach your house”

“I go meeting na” Moses replied

“Which meeting?”

“Our NGL meeting”

“Which one be NGL?”

“Abi you dey mad? You no dey this country?” Moses asked angrily

“I dey na but which one be NGL?”

“Na the new political party wey Zeus create na”

“Ooook, that guy wey dey share things for people”

“Exactly”

“(Sighs) Guy see make I tell you, that guy no be better person o” Zack said

“You dey mad, wetin dey do you?” Moses said

“Guy make I tell u true… That guy fit be people wey dey look for who to use do money or na one of these politicians so no just fall mugu”

“Na today I know say you be foolish fool… na who tell you say the guy na politican or who tell you say we dey do political campaign… see, (Moses looks around) that man won remove our government and him go put new ones” he said in a low voice; Zack then laughed

“(laughs) Guy you dull o… how that one won take possible… na who fit comot government”

“See mumu, sit down there make pant dey wear you, awon boy don dey follow the bros like fly… you know when him make public announcement for Nigeria? See guy if you no know make I tell you, Oga Zeus dey pay everyone of us wella” Moses said and Zack’s eyes widened

“Pay? Talk true” Moses brought out some naira notes from his pocket

“Jesus!!” Zack shouted

“Na #20,000 be dis make I tell you”

“Guy I no believe” Zack said

“Mumu, me na senior member since that’s why dem give me 20, some collect 10 and some collect 5 even 2”

“Jesus!! Guy abeg where una dey do meeting?”

“So you won join now” Moses said

“Guy you know as the country be na, things just dey hard for boys” Zack explained

“Idiot, so you know say country hard, na him you kon dey talk all these nonsense since”

“Abeg how I fit join”

“We dey Agabara”

“Seriously”

“Yes na… we get districts all over this country”

“Omo this tin serious o” Zack said with surprise

“Sit down there” Moses said mockingly

“How I fit join”

“Follow me go next meeting”

“Thank God” Zack said

“But no be say we dey share money every time o” Moses warned

“I know na” Zack said smiling

“But tell me how this man won take bring down government” Zack asked

“Listen… we are planning a serious revolution, we want to take the government houses by surprise”

“O boy, a revolution is a serious thing o” Zack said

“yes it is and let me tell you, many people are now part of the plan even some political parts have joined us… youths nationwide are standing with this man so you better wise up no so you no go loose”

“No worry I don join already” Zack said as they walked away…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
TVC News House, Lagos

On the news, TVC news caster interviewing Hon. David Osas and Dr. Justin Obadare

Hon. David: I am telling you that there is a serious debate in the House of Reps concerning this man and some people are suggesting that we make an arrest of him immediately.

News Caster: But he hasn’t made any open threats to the government

Hon. David: What we are seeing is enough evidence to shut him down immediately

Dr. Justin: On that ground I disagree honorable, you have nothing against this man, he hasn’t started a coup yet or any form of rebellion against the government so why seek arrest?

Hon. David: We are not blind to all that is happening around us. We all know that he started this Political pursuit from Lagos and now he has visited most states like Port-Harcourt, Delta, Imo, Jos, Ogun, Osun Ekiti, Abia, Anambra, Calabar, Akwa Ibom and more, even the Federal capital territory to announce his mind against the government and how he can change it if they support him

News Caster: Honorable, Zeus only promised change for the nation, he didn’t make any threats and neither did he say how this change will unfold but rather he said it would be discussed amongst the members of the NGL

Hon. David: Yes and that is the reason why the people are following him because he didn’t announce publicly his plans but he has made them secrets for members only and that is why they follow him and this is the very reason why the government should arrest him so that all these can stop.

News Caster: But Honorable, how are you sure it would stop if you make an arrest; Zeus has got into the hearts of the people with food and gifts and he is still doing more, some people have said that the government cannot do these things

Hon. David: That is a lie… when you want to catch an animal you use food in trapping them although I am not referring to the people as animals but I am only sighting an example. This man is standing against the government and the people have started pledging their allegiance to him and his so called party which is something we shouldn’t take lightly

News Caster: Hon. David in what way do you believe Zeus is standing against the government?

Hon. David: By the use of deceit of cause, isn’t it obvious? He has been going around Nigeria and attracting the people with gifts and announcing to them that he can bring change and in the process turning the people’s trust from the government. He has also stated and I quote “ A new political party will arise and will be governed by the real leaders, for we are tired of being leaders of tomorrow, we want to be leaders of today” those were his words and you think we shouldn’t take it seriously? It’s been two years since this government is in power and someone else where is coming up with something like this

News Caster: Dr. Justin, please what do you have to say?”

Dr. Justin: Well so far, the government has not done well in their duties to the nation, there is hunger everywhere, so you don’t expect the people to bite the hands that feed them… a man has been able to do what the government has been unable to do since it came into power.

I was reading the papers yesterday and I discovered that this same man Zeus has given powerful solar generators to some community in this same country all because there is no fuel and neither is there reasonable among of power supply. I believe that Zeus has not done anything wrong to warrant an arrest and I believe if the government makes an arrest, this will cause more problems

News Caster: Honorable David, you earlier said there is a debate in the House of Reps, so who is on the winning side

Hon. David: Well, we haven’t come to a total conclusion but there is already a petition against this man Zeus but is yet to be signed by the President. This situation will soon go to the United Nations

News Caster: Ok, thank you Hon. David for coming and thank you too Dr. Justin for your comments and views… the TV goes off…

“They are scared” Luke said

“Yes indeed they are” Zeus said as he dropped the remote

“We have not even started yet” Hades said

“Soon, they will know what hit them” Zeus said

“Let’s go have a little chat with Emeka” Zeus said and they went out the house

In the basement; drummer was busy tossing serious punches to Emeka’s face . Zeus step into the basement with Hades and Luke following; Emeka was bleeding and could hardly see.

“Looks like someone’s having fun“ Zeus said as he walked to them

“The stupid guy has refused to reveal a thing’’ Drummer said

“Drummer relax, we just need him to tell us who sent them to God-Eye… let’s show him a little bit of love” Zeus said putting his hand on Drummer’s shoulder

“Why are all so stupid, they would die for someone who is not worth a dime and doesn’t care about them”

“This one wouldn’t die just yet” Zeus said and walked to Emeka

“Hello there, Silas” Zeus said and Emeka spat blood on Zeus’s shoe; Drummer was about to attack him but Zeus stopped him. Zeus brought out a white hand kerchief and bent down to clean his shoe then he stood up and punched Emeka on the stomach and he screamed in pain then Zeus shoved the handkerchief into his mouth. Zeus then picked a knife from the table and cut off one of Emeka’s ear half way down leaving the ear hanging and Emeka screaming

“Tell me what I want to know or I will continue and after I am through with your ear, I will come to your nose” Zeus said

“It was Mr. Ayomide Babatunde who sent us” Emeka said in pain

“And who is that?”

“He’s a senator here in Lagos”

“And why did he send you guys to kill Kane Roy?”

“I don’t know, all I know is that he gave us a job and a picture”

“Where can I find him?” Zeus asked

“I don’t know but some says he lives in Ikeja”

“Well then, Ade will find him” Zeus said

“What do we do with this one?” Drummer asked

“What we do with the enemy” Zeus said and walked away…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by oluwaemmanuel: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Welkom bro, more pls more
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wow I'm really enjoying this piece. Waiting patiently
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by afoo02(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Smallville10:
oluwaemmanuel
cyberprince8
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij
kingDELE
joanee20
Benignasweety
oneman11
Valon4ego
bamirotola
Iyke1998
billynoni
Glowingscenes
divepen
trixandra
sammyhoe
, repogirl
bamirotola
kingphilip
, TiffanyJ
, Kayemjay
,Nobody
360prince
, PrettySpicey
Blessinzy
Larrysun,
TemitopeDaniel
, Queenxstar
, Princesa
zuby77
Flakkydagirl,
Royver
, Kingphilip
, Bukkydan
Stefikal
Ven97
, Underage
Dammygoody
, snowprince
Lanicky
ToriEmManson
Ummuja
Tallesty1
SLIDEwaxie
d9ty7
HolyHero
saraphina
oluwaemmanuel
Gidoka Tytylorpe
Mrmile , Nancydearie

SlimGeek
BraniacX

oluwaemmanuel
mr6ix

rainbowwkhid

afoo02
olalekan9320

dadido
Seun

dammyluv911 kingphilip Crusherdaniels Iyke1998 vickkydgreat Tunechi1 Ezebinaugwu
I am back
welcome bro
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by afoo02(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
May God bless u for this.....

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Olusharp(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
nice story you ve here..read this too www.nairaland.com/3068327/discovered-mole
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Missmossy(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Captivating piece,kudos.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by mrsheddy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
@op,u ar d Best! Keep it up and more ink to ur pen.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
mrsheddy:
@op,u ar d Best! Keep it up and more ink to ur pen.
thank u sir
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
One Week Later

A black Audi enters Zeus’s compound and parks beside the house and God-Eye comes out and walks into the house to meet Ade in the sitting room watching a program on Stv concerning Zeus.

“Hey Ade” God-Eye said

“God-Eye, how you doing?” Ade asked and shook him

“Am good, where’s Zeus” he asked as he sat down

“He travelled four days ago to Abuja” Ade said

“What about Luke? I called his line but it was switched off, I thought he’d be here”

“He went on a date with Jameel”

“I had always known there was something between him and Jameel” God-Eye said smiling

“Can you hide love?” Ade asked rhetorically

“What’s on TV” God-Eye asked

“They are talking about the NGL movement” Ade said

“Really? I wanna hear this” God-Eye said…

Interviewer: Honorable Minister, what are you trying to say?

Honorable: What I am saying is that, this man started his movement and then the minister information died and some days ago Senator Ayomide Babatunde was killed just after this Zeus addressed the youths in Lagos again about the failure of the government and gave reasons why a new government should arise, don’t you think he should be arrested?”

Interviewer: But an arrest was made last week

Honorable: Yes an arrest was made but the youths stood against it and didn’t allow the police into his estate where he resides and they got into a fight with the police men

Interviewer: Honorable, contrary to what some people have said, this man gives out things to the people of Nigeria who feel that the government has abandoned them and also paid large amount of money to these youths, so how do you think you can bring him down?

Honorable: Listen, one man cannot stand against the government

Interviewer: Need I remind you that he is not alone, he has Nigerians

Honorable: Yes he has Nigerians but I know that there are also Nigerians out there who still believe in the government and will stand for us

Interviewer: Honorable, the youths in Nigeria have pledged their allegiance to Zeus and his party, do you see him as a threat to the government?

Honorable: He’s not a threat to the government because I know the government would bring him down and even if it means bringing external forces

Interviewer: Speaking of external forces, Zeus has gone international, he has visited the United States and the United Nations and is building a relationship with them

Honorable: you don’t need to worry yourself about that

Interviewer: And why?

Honorable: Because we also have a relationship with UN

Interviewer: Honorable, earlier you talked about the killing of Senator Ayomide but reports has it that he was sick

Honorable: That is a lie? I met Ayomide two days before his death and he was healthy and strong and not a sign of illness; if there was any report about illness then he must have been poisoned…

“This politican is yet to experience our venom, when we storm the House of Reps then they will know who is boss” God-Eye said…
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Victoria Island

Luke and Jameel sitting down in a nice restaurant

“That was a good meal” Jameel said

“Yeah it was” Luke said and stared at her

“What are you staring at?” she asked smiling lightly

“What do you think?”

“I think you wanna take me to your bed” she said and he smiled

“Presently, you are 10% correct”

“10%? Am I no longer attractive”

“Jameel… what I feel for you is not lust because 90% of me wants to marry you now” he said and she smiled and lowered her eyes lids and then looked at him again

“Are you serious?” she said with a serious face

“Yes” he replied and they both stared at each other then she said

“Luke can I ask you something”

“Am open to you” he smiled

“Are you happy with what you do?” she asked and his smile disappeared, he was a liitle surprised with the question

“What do you mean?” he asked back

“You know what I mean?”

“I thought we came here to have fun” he said with a straight face

“Of cause dear” she said and touched his hand on the table

“I am happy”

“Are you not afraid” she asked and he was silent for about 5 secs

“Every man is afraid but is never afraid of doing the right thing”

“Sometimes doing the right thing can get you killed” she said and he smiled

“I think I understand you know” he said and she was silent

“You are afraid I might die” he said

“Yes I am, I am afraid you all might die” she said with a sad face

“Jameel!” he called out loudly

“Don’t say that” he said held her hand

“We are not going to die… we will live through all these and have a happy life, we’ll go somewhere beautiful” he said smiling but she didn’t smile

“Luke, I see a fight coming and I see blood and I hear thunders” she said

“Don’t be afraid my love, I see the blood and I hear the thunder but it is the bloody of the selfish political baboons and dogs who have taken the cry of Nigerians as sweet songs of joy and the thunder is the victory cry from our guns”

“We will win” he said smiling

“I love you” she said

“I love you too”…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Two Days Later…

Breaking News

Bloody fight breaks out between police and NGL members in Lagos and Abuja…

“Zeus what happened in Abuja?” Haliya asked as they both walked upstairs

“The police are over stepping their limits and I will deal with them” Zeus said walking away

“Zeus wait” Haliya called but he walked away…

Lagos National Stadium

Everywhere is filled up with people and Zeus addresses them

“I am very proud of the members of NGL and how quick we are to taking actions. The Nigerian police have abused their power by striking our people and we will make sure that they are sued and we will remove them from every check point in the country where they beg”

‘Yeees!!”

“I see Blood and I hear thunder but do not be afraid for the blood is the blood of every selfish political baboons and dogs who has taken the cry of the people as songs of joy. And the thunder is the victory cry of our guns” the crowd roared in excitement

“The time is finally here and we will take it. We are the future beginning from today”…

Two Days Later

Inspector General of Police Office, Abuja

Mr. Adams Arinze

Zeus enters the IG’s office with Hades; three police men followed behind

“You’re welcome sir” Mr. Adams said and they shook hands and sat

“Thank you”

“Inspector, I am sincerely not happy with the police for the attack they had our people”

“Mr. Zeus”

“Just Zeus please” Zeus corrected

“Zeus, the police was acting on orders” he commented

“Who’s orders?”

“Orders from the House of Reps” he said and Zeus smiled

“I see” he said and looked at Hades

“So the orders were to kill innocent people”

“the orders were to arrest you” he said

“Well as interesting as it may sound, I am sitting in your office and not under arrest… look Inspector, I need you to call your boys to order because Nigerians are seriously angry and are ready to burn down police stations”

“Zeus… you can’t pull down the police force”

“Who said anything about me?” Zeus asked

“Tell that to Nigerians; you have killed family men and friends and if you do not call your men to order I will bring in the Nigerian Army on you and all the police. And let me warn you… I would not be responsible for your disaster”

“Why are you doing this?” Inspector asked

“Why am I doing this? Are you asking me that? Do you know what your government has cost Nigerians? The government has put the country in a very uncomfortable state for the average Nigerian; this rubbish has to end because it has reached its limits”

“I understand the economic state” Inspector said

“it’s not just economy; at this point Nigeria wants to have the power switched and I want the police to be on our side when we make our next move because the next stage is called Point and Kill; even the whole police force cannot stand against us at this period’ Zeus said and stood up then walked away with Hades.

The IG was scared because he knew that Zeus was right and secondly there is a strong alliance with the Army

“Wait” Inspector called and Zeus stood still at the door

“What would happen if the police joins you” he asked

“Nigeria would spare their blood” Zeus said and walked away…

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by jephthal: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
you are killing it boss.more stories to your head.gonna follow this to the end.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
TVC Interviewing Honorable Minister Emmanuel Okon and an Executive from NGL Mr. Ahmed Balogun

Interviewer: And here in the studio with us are two important personalities and we will be discussing the issue of NGL vs. the Federal government

Interviewer: We have an executive from NGL Mr. Ahmed Balogun and from the House of Reps is Honorable Emmanuel Okon. Thank you for joining us sirs

“Thank you” both reply

Interviewer: Ok let’s start with the fight between the Nigerian Police and the NGL members. Honorable let me start with you, people are saying that the police went to far as to killing the people, what do you say?

Hon. Emmanuel: Ahem thank you… you see, the problem here is from the NGL members who attempted stopping the police from making an arrest. The arrest issued was directly from the House of Reps and the people had no right to stop the police from making that arrest

Interviewer: So are you saying the police were right as to shooting?

Hon. Emmanuel: I am not saying they were right, although it was a mistake on their part but you also forget that the people also killed police men. Police officers were lynched at the spot with different dangerous objects, so I believe the police had right to defend themselves from fugitives

Interviewer: Mr. Balogun, what’s your say on the matter?

Mr. Balogun: Well, I must say that the House of Rep had no right to arrest Zeus because they hold nothing against him, he had not attacked in any form but what they did was an act of fear on knowing that they are guilty of corruption and that their days as thieves in their offices is coming to an end. And as for the police, they were wrong to have shot these innocent people who the minister referred to as fugitives which they are not. It was the police attack on them that made them attack back in return so I believe the police were wrong to have shot these innocent people who the minister referred to as fugitives which they are not. It was the police attack on them that made them attack the police in return so I believe the police were wrong;

Interviewer: Ok, so what has been done concerning the deaths of this members?

Mr. Balogun: Well, we can’t bring them back and it’s a great lose which angered everyone but so far the NGL movement has been able to visit their families and compensate them with the sum of 15 million and some other items and this act from NGL has increased the people love and support for the party. This is something we know our government can never do

Interviewer: Waw, that really good but why is NGL raising against the government at this time’’

Mr. Balogun: Nigerians are tired of suffering and hunger and lies from politicians, they want a real change. And NGL can bring it to reality, we also organize cordial parties in Lagos every month and that day, anywhere you go in Lagos you’d see that something good is happening

Interviewer: What’s the reason for the party?

Mr. Balogun: It’s for the people to have a taste of something good; there are many people out on the streets who have nothing to eat but this period provides them with something to eat. We all know that Nigerians love to party

Interviewer: Ok back to you Honorable, since the arrest didn’t work out, what are the next moves?

Hon. Emmanuel: The house is still discussing something confidential for now but soon will be known because presently the President has not been in the country for some time now

Interviewer: Mr. Ahmed, after the police attack on NGL, what do you think would be the relationship between Nigerians and the Police

Mr. Balogun: As for Nigerians, they are ready to burn down all the police stations nation wide but they await Zeus’s support. Zeus had a better plan because he was able to meet with the IG of police and they discussed and it ended in our favor and he also made them see reasons why we do what we do. Zeus also visited other crime agencies in the country where he has submitted videos and other evidence to prove that there are corrupt leaders in the government and pretty soon they will all be brought down

Interviewer: How did he get his hands on such evidence?

Mr. Balogun: we have ears and eyes all over the nation

Interviewer: That means the main goal is to remove corrupt leader

Mr. Balogun: Not just to remove corruption but to bring a real change for the people

Interviewer: After removing the so called corrupt leaders what next?

Mr. Balogun: We install new ones immediately

Hon. Emmanuel: New ones from your political party? That’s not possible

Mr. Balogun: You just wait and see, just pray you are not one of them

Interviewer: Please sirs, this is a live broadcast, let’s keep it as gentle men

Interviewer: Mr. Ahmed, with the way things are happening, the people think Zeus is trying to overthrow the government, what do you have to say to that?

Mr. Balogun: Wrong thought, Nigerians have given their full support because NGL can bring change; we are not here to overthrow the government but to give what the government cannot give

Interviewer: So you believe that the NGL can indeed bring this change

Mr. Balogun: Yes indeed we can and we have already started it but what’s left is for us to be in the right position so as to take control and drive the country in the right direction

Interviewer: Do you think the government would step down?

Mr. Balogun: We do not need the government to step down, we want to make them step down and then make an example of them, an example that will be remembered in the history of Nigeria and the world

Interviewer: Don’t you think things can turn bloody

Mr. Balogun: Things can turn bloody indeed but it will be the blood of the selfish political baboons and dogs

Interviewer: Please mind the language, this is a public broadcast

Mr. Balogun: I owe no one an apology

Hon. Emmanuel: You are making a public abuse of your government

Mr. Balogun: What government?

Hon. Emmanuel: The government will deal with you

Mr. Balogun: My friend don’t point your finger at me, are you insane? This government will go down

Interviewer: Please sirs, we are on air, please

The quarrel continued so the broadcast had to be cut…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
jephthal:
you are killing it boss.more stories to your head.gonna follow this to the end.
God bless sir
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
“His Excellency” a comrade said and saluted

“What is this this news I’m hearing about Nigeria rising against the government” President Sanusi asked

“It’s Zeus sir, who is the mastermind of the situation” the Comrade said and the president picked up a telephone and called

“Colonel, what is going on?” President asked loudly

“I told you to shut down Dr. Jason’s son but you didn’t and now he’s becoming stronger with support from Nigerians”

“I am sorry Your Excellency, this man has more power than we predicted but we are still working on it”

“My friend, you are very stupid. If you don’t bring down this man in 7days, I will waste you and your family, idiot” the President hanged up and looked at his comrade

“Abidin”

“Sir” he replied loudly

“Where is Sarah Oscar?” he asked and there was silence and fear

“Sir we haven’t found her yet but there is news she’s with Zeus”

“What?” the President stood up angrily

“Do you know what that means?”

“Yes sir I know”

“Walla-yi, you are mad… get out of my office, you have 3days to find and bring her here or I’ll waste you” he shouted angrily…
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
“Information has reached us that Senator Amadu Ayo in charge of Lagos west senatorial Zone was given the sum of 56million naira for the development project in the zone but till date nothing has happened” an executive spoke

“When was this money given?” Zeus asked

“It’s been 10 months now”

“Then you will get him and then he should bring out the money and be arrested but if he can’t bring the money he should be killed in the presence of the people… we will replace him” Zeus said

“Zeus, in Osun state, the governor owes a lot of workers their salary of about 10months now and pensioners are yet to receive their pension for the past one year and we have every document of the billions coming into the state”

“Also Busayo Femi of Ife central in Osun state has received 25million from Babajida Oladare for the purpose of reconstructing a rural secondary school but for the past 14 months, nothing has been done”

‘Send a message to our people in Osun and let these men be made scape-goats” Zeus said and then Ade came into the meeting

“Zeus an important call for you” Ade handed him the phone

“Hello” he said

“Is this Zeus Heineken” a female voice said

“Yes it is” he said; he was surprised she called his surname

“I have all you need to bring down the president” she said and Zeus immediately put it on loud speaker and adjusted the table mic to the phone

“Who are you?” he asked

“Mu name is not necessary”

“Ok tell me what you have”

“The House of Rep will be having a meeting on the 27th of this month in Abuja and many of them there have done incredible things that would be hard to believe… I have all you need to kill all the selfish baboons as you say and even bring down the president himself” everyone listened carefully

“Thank you but how do we get the prove you have?”

“I will push their names and deeds to your email and please show them no mercy”

“I assure you that” he said and she hanged up, he immediately opened his laptop and went to his email and just then the mail came in

“(Laughs) this is good… we are at victory” Zeus said and everyone cheered and applauded…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by BraniacX(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Smallville10:
oluwaemmanuel
cyberprince8
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij
kingDELE
joanee20
Benignasweety
oneman11
Valon4ego
bamirotola
Iyke1998
billynoni
Glowingscenes
divepen
trixandra
sammyhoe
, repogirl
bamirotola
kingphilip
, TiffanyJ
, Kayemjay
,Nobody
360prince
, PrettySpicey
Blessinzy
Larrysun,
TemitopeDaniel
, Queenxstar
, Princesa
zuby77
Flakkydagirl,
Royver
, Kingphilip
, Bukkydan
Stefikal
Ven97
, Underage
Dammygoody
, snowprince
Lanicky
ToriEmManson
Ummuja
Tallesty1
SLIDEwaxie
d9ty7
HolyHero
saraphina
oluwaemmanuel
Gidoka Tytylorpe
Mrmile , Nancydearie

SlimGeek
BraniacX

oluwaemmanuel
mr6ix

rainbowwkhid

afoo02
olalekan9320

dadido
Seun

I am back

Shohn Sarr!!! angry

Leeporteen four dewteee! cool

grin
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by BraniacX(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Smallville10:
“Information has reached us that Senator Amadu Ayo in charge of Lagos west senatorial Zone was given the sum of 56million naira for the development project in the zone but till date nothing has happened” an executive spoke

“When was this money given?” Zeus asked

“It’s been 10 months now”

“Then you will get him and then he should bring out the money and be arrested but if he can’t bring the money he should be killed in the presence of the people… we will replace him” Zeus said

“Zeus, in Osun state, the governor owes a lot of workers their salary of about 10months now and pensioners are yet to receive their pension for the past one year and we have every document of the billions coming into the state”

“Also Busayo Femi of Ife central in Osun state has received 25million from Babajida Oladare for the purpose of reconstructing a rural secondary school but for the past 14 months, nothing has been done”

‘Send a message to our people in Osun and let these men be made scape-goats” Zeus said and then Ade came into the meeting

“Zeus an important call for you” Ade handed him the phone

“Hello” he said

“Is this Zeus Heineken” a female voice said

“Yes it is” he said; he was surprised she called his surname

“I have all you need to bring down the president” she said and Zeus immediately put it on loud speaker and adjusted the table mic to the phone

“Who are you?” he asked

“Mu name is not necessary”

“Ok tell me what you have”

“The House of Rep will be having a meeting on the 27th of this month in Abuja and many of them there have done incredible things that would be hard to believe… I have all you need to kill all the selfish baboons as you say and even bring down the president himself” everyone listened carefully

“Thank you but how do we get the prove you have?”

“I will push their names and deeds to your email and please show them no mercy”

“I assure you that” he said and she hanged up, he immediately opened his laptop and went to his email and just then the mail came in

“(Laughs) this is good… we are at victory” Zeus said and everyone cheered and applauded…

Oh shyte! shocked

Operation trojan horse shocked

Way too easy when emotion trumps reason

What a pity embarassed
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Mindfido(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
O boy, dis ghen ghen no b movie bt season film o, infact e sweet pass 24. Abeg any body wey knw wale adenuga should contact him so as to sign dis story.

Smallville am amazed wit ur story. Infact am beginnin to wonder if u r d one that actually imagined all dis. Ur experience no b 4 here.

Well on my own part as an average nigerian am publicising this write on various social media and donating the sum of 20,000 kobo for recharge cards and other miscellaneous grin.

Abeg no 4get to mention me and no take too long to upload as e dey hot.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by jephthal: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mindfido:
O boy, dis ghen ghen no b movie bt season film o, infact e sweet pass 24. Abeg any body wey knw wale adenuga should contact him so as to sign dis story.

Smallville am amazed wit ur story. Infact am beginnin to wonder if u r d one that actually imagined all dis. Ur experience no b 4 here.

Well on my own part as an average nigerian am publicising this write on various social media and donating the sum of 20,000 kobo for recharge cards and other miscellaneous grin.

exactly i was thinking the same thing.he is going places,work harder guy the sky is your starting point.i bow in loyalty to one of the best imaginators who is crowned in royalty.abeg mention me next time oo.

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mindfido:

boss thank u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maga No Need Pay / Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.