Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) (30841 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Jakuta (god Of Thunder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
kingphilip:
this is really a top notch piece and so very very great one at that.. I throwaway salute to you smallville

desperate times calls for desperate measures and that's what Zeus is doing at the moment

I just hope we stand up against corrupt governments not with violence but with our votes and send them back to where they belong

I enjoyed every of bit of this piece.. thanks for sharing and may the fountain of ur knowledge never run dry
Thank u sir. amen
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
obiajulusam:
This is so articulative, but I think u missed sth Dia.
When Zeus was giving out gifts and money to d masses, I think a question should have been asked by d government during Dia interview with d TV. Broadcasters, about "Zeus source of income" even d people should also ask about dat, cos his money doesn't grow on trees.

Well, I still love dis story, i think it can inspire the Nigerian youths to take steps in building a better Nigeria.
yeah thanks.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
lordpf:
Followed everything from episode one... ;DD Wish our youths would someday riseup and say no to corrupt governance. N to ma man smallville more GRACE
thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by AzuYNE: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wow!!!!. This is SUPERB..
pls change ur nick to BIGVILLE
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
AzuYNE:
Wow!!!!. This is SUPERB.. pls change ur nick to BIGVILLE
Hahaha. Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Smallville10:
Hahaha. Thanks for reading
Baba U too much summers o'coy says so!

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by mrefficy: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nice story@smallville....I believe 1 day some1 will stand nd fight for nigeria nd remove all the bad poltician....kudos to u mr smallville wink

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by plainmirror(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kudos man
I enjoyed every bit of this blockbuster, it's images and animation playing out in my mind.
Thanks for sharing sire!

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Tunechi1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Smallville10:
I appreciate everyone of u for following the story to the end. God Bless u all

I doff my head warmer for you u d best

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by vickkydgreat(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
All i can say is wow wow wow smallvile u are d best, d best i say u are d best

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by dadido(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
smallville dis story is nice from d begining to the end; unlike Nigeria film dat the end is always rubbish.GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by olalekan9320(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by remiseyi(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fine scripted story... "Smallville", my most fav. Series... Please work on this points ( know how to insert your climax,keeping your readers in suspense...)... More grease to your elbow... Thanks
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by BraniacX(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Smallville10:
One Week Later…

Luke and Jameel had moved to France and there he received another message and a call telling him to come pick his container at the seaport, he was surprised because he never ordered for an international delivery but he went to the seaport. A crane brought down a container; it was then opened and Luke saw a car covered with tarpaulin, the delivery agents removed the tarpaulin and revealed a brand new Lykan Hyper Sport (Red), Luke smiled

“Sir please sign here” a man said to him and he signed and a letter was handed to him, he collected it and opened it and it reads

“It was yours from the very first day you both met” Luke was so happy, he walked to the car and touched the door screen and it unlocked, he got in the car and drove off into sunset…

The End…

Danny Walker

Dude! My eureka moment never panned out undecided

When zeus and crew received tips from a probable informant (yet unknown then) after the presidents decision to clamp on them, in my minds eye i was seeing double subterfuge whereby the family will be entrapped with promise of insider information where possible real information will be divulged implicating and setting up insiders of the presidents clique as sacrificial pawns to nicely entrap the family where they will have to fight bloody to escape, survive and restrategize and possibly loose members making them matyrs and a sort of rallying point or war cry in the future.
That is why i was yapping "trojan horse" embarassed
Well its your story to tell afterall.
Also the way the antagonists (presidents crew) capitulated is unworthy of any organisation that ever rose to leadership. Even the most basic mafia family won't fold up that easy, they will cut their losses, fade away and come back banging or dig in and do a kamikaze and give their opponents a phyrric victory.
That the family were literally unscathed is, well, anti-climatic and who still does happy ever afters? Even disney i think has toned that down

All in all, you wrote a very good piece, just not classic but i can tell you have potential so keep pen sniping wink

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by ogunesan(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
gosh love this from beginning to the end...great work from smallville
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Smallville10:
The CBN Governor was fired from office and replaced and the government set up investigation.

This is a world record in the history of robbery in Nigeria or maybe the world; breaking into the central bank of a country and stealing money has never been recorded (none that I know of) but now it has all changed as Zeus and his brothers cleaned the vault of the central bank of Nigeria without lethal force but with the use of impersonation, subtlety and brilliantly planned techniques…

Lagos, Nigeria

Sunday, 9:40Am

Zeus organized the biggest party in Lagos for the sake of their success and a better nation. The party, to the invitees was a regular party organized by a wealthy man or politician’s son. The party started right from Zeus’s compound and extends to the community; there were canopies everywhere you go in the whole of Maryland. They also set up celebration grounds in other parts of Lagos that same day, places like Badagry, Ajegunle, Bariga, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apappa, and there was not a single place lacking our local exciting delicacies and there was enough to drink; booze was not left out. The sound of music filled the whole atmosphere with people dancing and enjoying the unknown party; this particular act turned the eyes and attention of people to Zeus…

“This is the biggest party I have ever seen” Luke said holding a glass of wine

“This is a national party” Hades said

“No, this is a national cake” God-Eye said and they laughed

“He’s right, it is a national cake and the national cake should be eaten by the rightful owners” Zeus said

“Exactly” Luke said

“This is just the beginning; these billions belong to Nigerians so they have every right to enjoy it and so I have decided that this party will be organized every month” Zeus said and they applauded

“Beautiful, now it’s a tradition” Drummer said

“Zeus?” Haliya called him

“I wanna talk to you” she said

“Excuse me guys” Zeus walked up the stairs to her

“Zeus, I’m not against this party and as a matter of fact I’m also enjoying it but I don’t understand what the party is for” she said and he smiled

“We are celebrating our victory, the victory of Nigeria and the beginning of a real change in it’s positive form for Nigerians” he explained

“I don’t understand you yet”

“I have taken the money of Nigerian from the thieves who stole it and I am handing it over to it’s owners” he said

“How did you get this money of Nigerians you say?” she asked

“I took the money from the Central bank of Nigeria”

“O my God; the trending news now in the country was the robbery at the Central bank in Abuja on Friday and are you telling me, you guys were the robbers?” she was surprised

“We’re not robbers and we don’t steal but we Take from the Plutocratic thieves and give to the right owners”

“What?”

“The money is for me and Nigerians but some group of persons who call themselves government have gathered to satisfy their selfish desires with the wealth of the nation; they lied to us, to telling us the country was broke but on the contrary we have been able to retrieve 500trillion dollars from the digit vault” he said and she was shocked

“500 what?”

“Yes, but now it’s no longer in their hands and I’m very sure there are more money in the cash vault. With this money now, I would do what they have failed to do by changing the lives of as many Nigerians as possible and until this is done I will not stop haunting down every single one of those political thieves and their President Sanusi Babangida” he said and she just stared at him in silence, he then kissed her cheek

“Enjoy the party” he said and touched her face then walked back down the stairs, leaving her standing there with nothing to say…
It's Sanusi Abacha not Sanusi Babangida. via d president name.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Mindfido(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Its d best of the best. D story is gud to yield special interest both home n away.

Bt still i bliv zeus n his cohort shuld still b captured n tortured dey might nw escape bt later find a brilliant way to capture d president. Dat blunt violent is brutal n isnt feasible infact if any senator or govt official read dt part
E go fear o. May b d bad ones should b thrown to jail after president's capture.

Still best piece and am keepin it in my shelf for future use.

Smallville ur head dey dere and do not stop nw, kip penning cos nigerians r noticing u.

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Smallville10:

Sir to be frank with u. I heard the words Blood and thunder from a Jamaican movie and d words explained it self to me. it was so pleasant. I just started writing about it; although I didn't know where d story was going but God just kept speaking in my head
Eiya! d Lord is your muscle dearie. more ink to ur pen
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by jephthal: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
PAPAPAPAPAPAPa clapping like a child for the awesome author who gave me a breathtaking piece.you are the king bro,i hail o.

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by joanee20(f): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2016
I hail o... your creativity is mind blowing, more ideas to your brain..am just short of words, I see you becoming a great director.. keep it up Bigville.. LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by tdemo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
nice story bro.. pls do u stay withing badagry agbara axis? becuse that's were u stay.... I enjoyed the story from starting to de end .... the sky is starting point bro
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Tife101(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Awesome story. I hope one day that our youths are gonna do a thing like this. 3 Gbosa for u bro!!!

I dof ma hat oo

Amazing piece.

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 28, 2016
tdemo:
nice story bro.. pls do u stay withing badagry agbara axis? becuse that's were u stay.... I enjoyed the story from starting to de end .... the sky is starting point bro
I stay at oko AFO badagry
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by tdemo(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Smallville10:
I stay at oko AFO badagry
wow na ile epo I dey oooo baba....
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by dammyluv911(f): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
wow dis story swt no be small
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
tdemo:
wow na ile epo I dey oooo baba....
We are close then
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benignasweety:
It's Sanusi Abacha not Sanusi Babangida. via d president name.
I know... I just decided to combine dis particular names
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Smallville10:
I know... I just decided to combine dis particular names
Baba o, bin waiting for updates o. tnx heavens u re here!
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benignasweety:
There's actually going to be a part two
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benignasweety:
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Back in Lagos the NGL members are involved in a fight with thugs and the whole area is heated up; it was a serious machete fight and things have turned out bloody as people were being butchered and blood filled the streets with bodies. The fight was happening in the favor of NGL members; NGL members outnumbered the enemies and were able to kill every one of them; they cheered loudly at their victory as they carried human heads on the streets joyously…

In the airports, Nigerians blocked airports and not allowing any government official to leave the country; they were also able to get hold of some Ministers who tried to flee and had them beaten and dragged on the express lanes… they set up road blocks in major cities in the country; it was more like a civil war as car were destroyed and people killed… men and women stood in the major roads and were there to make sure that they get hold of all the government officials…

Back in Abuja…

“These are the names of all the selfish political baboons that will be executed today and be made and example to the world”

“The first name on the list is… Senator Marafa Bala from Taraba state” the speaker spoke and there was fear everywhere

“On the 17th of August last year, you were given the sum of 200million naira for the development of a community that suffered radiation poisoned water where over 35 people in the community have died but till this day nothing has been done”

“Stop” Zeus said

“Now let’s debate on that” Zeus said and there was silence

“Ok since no one has anything to say… wait” somebody interrupted and it was the accused Senator

“Yes who are you?” Zeus asked

“I am Senator Marafa Bala”

“Go ahead and defend yourself” Zeus said

“Yes actually, I handed 100million naira to Dr. Hamman Garba who is in charge of the Wukari constituency but he didn’t do anything”

“He didn’t do anything and did you bother asking him?” Zeus asked

“I am sorry sir” he replied

“Sorry for yourself… where’s Dr. Hamman?” Zeus asked and he stood up

“”Where is the money” Zeus asked but he was silent

“Have you gone deaf and dumb?” Zeus asked

“The money is probably in his stomach” Hades said and Zeus laughed

“Please I beg you don’t kill me, I was not the only one who used the money”

“You are very stupid… is that what I asked? Well then who else?” Zeus said

“The chairman of that local government”

“What’s his name?”

“Alhaji Isah Ibrahim”

“Do you know that in this same Wukari 20 more have died from the poisoning? Do you have any idea what radiation is, I guess no. therefore you are of no use to the world” Zeus said and immediately a soldier shot him dead and they dragged him away

“Please you have to stop this, we can do this the right way, this is manslaughter, this is madness. The world is seeing this” a Senator spoke and then two soldiers walked to him

‘Wait” Zeus said to the soldiers and they stopped, he then walked to the man

“You call this madness?” Zeus asked as he walked to him

“Do you have the slightest idea what is on that list? Do you know the crimes recorded on that list? the country has suffered enough and the only way to remove stubborn things like you is by revolution… the UN is a full supporter of these actions because I have handed over to them evidence that stand against the government… evidence that cannot be compromised”

“What are your names” Zeus asked

“Dr. Olabode Victor”

“I hope your name is not on that list” he said and walked away, he then stood in front of the whole house

“General can we proceed?” Zeus asked General Abayomi

“Carry on sir” the General replied smiling

“Senator Marafa, where is the other 100million?”

“Ahem, well sir, the money…” he was sweating under AC like some were.

“The money what?” Zeus asked he couldn’t speak

“Please kill that man, we don’t have all day” Zeus said and he was shot

“Speaker read on”

“The second name on the list is Senator Jubril Gaya in charge of Kano central”

“On the 18th of last month may, the Nigerian army killed 8 boko Haram terrorists and arrested 2 and in the camp of the terrorists, multiple military crates of ammunition were recovered and the two arrested suspects confessed that they are being supplied with military weapons by the above Senator mention”

“Where is Senator Jubril Gaya?” Zeus asked and no one answered

“Must I ask twice” still no response

“Point him out or I will start killing everyone one by one” Zeus said

“That’s him over there” Somebody said loudly and soldiers walked to him and gave him a hot slap and removed his cap from his head

“So you think I am here to joke” Zeus said

“You have been part of our major problems” Zeus said

“Sir, I am just working according to orders” Sen. Jubril defended himself; there was serious murmuring in the house

“Good please spill the beans” Zeus said

“I am not a sponsor and as a matter of fact I have not given out a naira to the terrorists; I just deliver”

‘Then who are the sponsors?”

“Dr. Bolu Ahmed Rashaki the ADC party chairman and the president General Sanusi Babangida, he also too gave out 21 billion dollars to the OIC (organization of Islamic Co-Operation) for the eradication of all Christians in the nation. Please have mercy on me”

“The Nigerian army will take you into custody” Zeus said and soldiers carried him out. Zeus turned to the house

“This man has given us a very important information today and the world has heard it”…

On the 27th of June, 120 house members were killed and 50 arrested while 146 members were still in their positions for the while. 6 senators were killed and 14 arrested while 36 retained their positions. The senate president was replaced with a member of the NGL party and so was the deputy…
U just made actual reference to a non fictional organisation I.e OIC that has nothing to do with terrorism
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
nice story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / Maga No Need Pay / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.