Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) (30849 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Jakuta (god Of Thunder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
oluwaemmanuel
cyberprince8
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij
kingDELE
joanee20
Benignasweety
oneman11
Valon4ego
bamirotola
Iyke1998
billynoni
Glowingscenes
divepen
trixandra
sammyhoe
, repogirl
bamirotola
kingphilip
, TiffanyJ
, Kayemjay
,Nobody
360prince
, PrettySpicey
Blessinzy
Larrysun,
TemitopeDaniel
, Queenxstar
, Princesa
zuby77
Flakkydagirl,
Royver
, Kingphilip
, Bukkydan
Stefikal
Ven97
, Underage
Dammygoody
, snowprince
Lanicky
ToriEmManson
Ummuja
Tallesty1
SLIDEwaxie
d9ty7
HolyHero
saraphina
oluwaemmanuel
Gidoka Tytylorpe
Mrmile , Nancydearie
SlimGeek
BraniacX
oluwaemmanuel
mr6ix
rainbowwkhid
afoo02
olalekan9320
dadido

Mindfido
Seun

jephthal
dammyluv911 kingphilip Crusherdaniels Iyke1998 vickkydgreat Tunechi1 Ezebinaugwu
selfmadeOLX phameous , ellahzy
I am back

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
7:00pm

Luke, Jameel, God-Eye and Yvonne (God-Eye’s girlfriend) were on their way out to have some good time. Luke was driving and God-Eye was beside him while both ladies sat at the back and they were chatting

“No, seriously I hate gay guys” Jameel said

“Yeah me too, how would a guy kiss a guy” Yvonne said

“Disgusting” she added

“Ok, what about lesbians?” God-Eye asked them

“hell no, I hate that too” Jameel said

“Girl kissing girl is gross” Yvonne said

“Seriously speaking” Luke said as he drove

“I hate gay guys too but I love it when girls are… you know… doing their thing” Luke said and they laughed

“Haaaa shut up Luke… you just being naughty” Jameel said; it was an argument

“No seriously, I agree, I love it too” God-Eye said

“You guys are sick”

“You have no idea what you’re missing babes” Luke said and God-Eye laughed

“Shut up, Luke” both ladies said

“Wait, why are we even talking about such” Jameel said

“Nobody likes gay, case close” Yvonne said and they were silent for 3secs then Luke said

“I like Les”

O shut up and drive” Jameel said

“Ok Rihanna” he said and they laughed

Suddenly there was a bullet fired from behind them that broke the glass of the car and the ladies screamed and bent their heads

“What the hell?” God-Eye said with surprise and they continued shooting at them, Luke increased the speed of the car and it became a hot pursuit on the streets of Lagos

“Who the hell are they?” Yvonne asked as she stayed low with Jameel

“Luke? What’s happening?” Jameel asked

“just be calm, we’ll handle it” Luke said and opened the glove compartment of the car and four guns fell out with bullet cartridges. God-Eye picked one of the guns, loaded it and fired back at them, he shot their head lights but they kept firing and Luke kept driving fast, he turned the car into another street and they followed, he entered another, they followed then finally drove into the high way where there were street lights that brightened the place. The road was portioned into two by block barricades; the lane was wide enough for two cars to move at the same speed

“They are catching up” God-Eye said and Luke quickly switched the car’s gear to the previous and they moved their car forward and faster

“Jameel raise your chair, there are grenades under the chair” he said and she adjusted her position and opened that part of the chair and brought out two grenades and gave it to God-eye, she brought out two more. The car was following closely and they kept shooting at them; the car was coming up gradually beside them, the shooting guy then entered the car to reload

“God-eye; I want to put them in front of us and then you will go out through the sun roof and shoot the back of their glass and throw the grenade in.

The guy finished loading and stock his head out to shoot but Luke quickly applied the brake which made the enemy car forward, then Luke followed them behind closely by hitting the back of their car with the head of his ; God-eye came out through the sun roof ; the shooting man from the other car wanted to adjust his position but God-eye shot his hand and his gun fell off his hand, God-eye then shot the back screen of their car with multiple bullets and it broke, Luke passed the grenade and he unhooked it and threw it into their car, Luke passed another and he threw it into their car . Luke immediately applied a quick brake, leaving the enemy car going forward and it then exploded loudly. God-eye entered into the car and sat down breathing heavily

“Good one” Luke said

“Thanks to you” God-Eye said and tapped his shoulder. They both looked back and saw the ladies still squatting, they smiled

“You can get up now, it’s over’ Luke said and they raise their head and looked around

“Where are they?” Jameel asked

“On their way to hell” God-Eye said; Luke turned the car around and headed back…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Breaking News

Car explosion in Lagos caught on CCTV camera, three found dead

“Luke where are you” Zeus said with the phone on his ear

“We’re heading home now” Luke replied and Zeus hanged up

8:15pm

Luke drives into Zeus’s compound and parks in front of the mansion then they all step out and entered the house; Zeus, Haliya and Ade were listening to the News

“O my God, Jameel… are you okay” Haliya said and hugged her

“I’m fine” she replied

“Luke? What happened?” Haliya asked

“I have no idea” Luke said; Zeus just concentrated on the TV

TVC Journalist

Journalist: Please sir can you tell us what you saw?

Civilian: I just saw two cars run passed mine on a very high speed above 130 (I am certain); I noticed the car chasing behind was shooting at the one in front. I tried to meet up with them but couldn’t; later on I was able to come here now only to discover that one of the car was destroyed

Journalist: Can you sir, identify if this was the pursing car or the car been pursed?

Civilian: I don’t know because the two cars moved passed me like lightening

Journalist: Ok thank you sir

The journalist moved on to someone else

Journalist: Let’s meet with someone else… excuse me sir, can you tell us what actually caused this explosion?

Civilian 2: I was in that tall building over there when I saw two cars swaying passed other cars like it was a car race but it wasn’t because the car behind was shooting at the one in front but it all happened so fast; the car in front suddenly stopped and this made the other car behind go forward. The car which was in front was now behind and it followed the other car and then a man came up from the sunroof of the car behind and shot the back of the car ahead and then threw something into the car and immediately theirs stopped and the car in front exploded. I believe the guy from behind threw in a grenade into the other car and in 3 secs it exploded… the TV went off…

“What happened out there” Zeus asked without turning around

“I don’t know, we just got the sudden attack” Luke said

“Jameel and Yvonne please excuse us” Zeus said and they went into another room with Haliya; Zeus then turned to Luke and God-Eye

“Before Hades killed Senator Ayomide, the Senator said that the president knew of our movement and was tracking us down. I believe the president did this””

“I think you’re right”

“Do not worry, by the time we hit the house of Rep, everything will change”…

“Madam, we have something” a man said coming in with a file.

“What do you have? She asked

“The president has 6 accounts in six countries, we also have the dates in which the accounts were opened, his picture and the account was registered under the name General Afeez”

“Good, what are the figures?”she asked

“The figures are very large running into billions of dollars’’

“Now I need you to forward everything to Zeus”

“Yes madam”

“And do it now “

”right away ma” he said and left, she picked up her phone and called Zeus

“Hello Zeus”

“Yes who’s speaking please?”

“I am sending you more info and this time concerning the president and please make good use of it”

“Thank you, he said and she hanged up…

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
24th JUNE

Zeus was growing impatient he picked up his phone to call Sarah Oscar but she wasn’t picking, he then sent her a text message and then told evil spirit to go bring her here even if it means by force….

Evil spirit arrived at her video studio and then walked inside and then saw her coming out with her hand bag and swaying her waist, she immediately knew he was the one sent to pick her. She stopped in front of him and smiled

“Hmmm, seems like Zeus has got a thing with cute guys” she said smiling & looking at him from head to toe before walking passed him; he didn’t even smile. She walked to her car & was about to put the key but evil spirit grabbed her arm & pulled her to his car

“What are you doing?” she asked and she struggled but was powerless, he opened the door and put her inside by force then shut the door, she didn’t bother to open the door he walked to the other side and got in then started the car and drove away…

“Is that how you treat a lady” she asked but he ignored her as he drove

“I don’t know why you guys are so rude”

“You don’t know how to treat a lady” she said pointing at him

“You could have just asked me to follow you rather than pulling me like your little sister, I’m a woman and not a girl” she spoke and then Evil spirit turned his head to look at her and she shut her mouth…

They arrived back at Zeus’s house and they both went in to meet everyone present.

“You refused to pick my calls” Zeus said walking to her

“I was busy”

“Look Sarah, don’t make me get angry with you, I hardly go angry with women”

“Yeah, especially beautiful ones” she said and curled her lips and rolled her eyes like she doesn’t care

“(Chuckles) you’re just like my sister always feeling too beautiful” Zeus said

“Feeling? I know I am beautiful” she said proudly

“Yeah but wait till you see my wife” Zeus said

“O yeah?” she said smiling

“Where are my CDs?” Zeus asked

“Maybe if you had been a little bit patient, I would have gone home to get it instead of sending your beautiful but rude friend” she said pointing to Evil spirit

“Evil spirit, please take this lady to her home and get our CDs” Zeus said

“Evil spirit?” she said with surprise

“What kind of name is that?” She asked mockingly, Evil spirit pulled her away…

“God, that girl’s got a big mouth” Luke said

“Yeah right” God eye said

“She’s just full of pride” Hades said

“She’s full of shit to me” Machine said

“I hate that girl” Drummer said and they laughed

“Please guys, there’s no need fighting over her, she’s beautiful am sure you are just in love” Zeus said smiling and Ade laughed; they attacked Zeus with words as he walked away

“Hey man how can you say that?”

“Come on man”

“What the hell?”

“Love what?”

“I’m gonna puck”…

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Evil spirit and Sarah on their way to Sarah’s place. Sarah suddenly started laughing, Evil spirit looked at her & the n looked back at the road

“Evil spirit (laughs) why the hell would they call you that?”

“That’s the opposite of what you are”

“Oh I see I think I know why they call you that” she said adjusting her position to face him

“You know they say the devil is very handsome but he’s got evil heart. May be you’ve got the attributes of the devil, right” she said smiling; Evil spirit was about to make a left turn so he made a quick left turn and Sarah hit her head on the glass

“Auch” she said touching her head

“You did that on purpose, right” she asked but he was silent and then looked at her from the corner of his eyes and then gave a light smile which she didn’t notice….

They arrived at Sarah’s house and she went in to get the CDs and as they came out they met two men coming towards them and as they came close, one was about to snatch the bag from her but Evil Spirit quickly caught his hand and punched his face and kicked his legs off the floor and he slammed his face on the ground, the second moved to Sarah but Evil Spirit blocked him and gave him two kicks on his face and then a kick on his chest and both men laid on the floor in pain.

“Evil Spirit” Sarah called with fear and he turned to her and saw four men walking towards them and Sarah and Evil Spirit moved back; he then put Sarah in the car and shut the door, he then walked to the front of his car and took off his black coat and dropped it on the car’s bonnet, he the adjusted himself by pulling his trousers up with both hands and moved his legs apart with one ion front and the other at the back, facing the men.

Two of the men moved towards him and his leg went up and kicked their faces and they fell down, another moved to Evil Spirit with a punch but he caught his fist and punched his ribs before finally kicking his two legs off the ground and he slammed his head on the floor. The other two got up and one moved to him with a right hand punch but he caught the hand with his own right hand and raised his leg and crossed it on the enemy’s right arm and then kicked his face four times and the guy was knocked out as he laid on the floor, another picked up a big stick from the ground but Evil Spirit quickly collected it and slammed it on his face and he fell down; the last one threw a punch at Evil Spirit but he blocked it with the stick making the guy punch the stick instead of his face and Evil Spirit slammed the stick on his face and the guy fainted.

He threw the stick away and walked to the driver’s seat of his car and then heard a gunshot but he didn’t panic, he then looked h=ahead of him and saw a man walking towards him from afar and shooting, he put his hand at his back and pulled out a desert Eagle and shot one bullet at the man and he fell down dead. He entered the car to meet Sarah holding the bag with fear, he then touched her shoulder and smiled, she looked at him, and he then started the car and drove off…

5 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please guys don't forget to tell me if u spot mistakes

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mindfido:
O boy, dis ghen ghen no b movie bt season film o, infact e sweet pass 24. Abeg any body wey knw wale adenuga should contact him so as to sign dis story.

Smallville am amazed wit ur story. Infact am beginnin to wonder if u r d one that actually imagined all dis. Ur experience no b 4 here.

Well on my own part as an average nigerian am publicising this write on various social media and donating the sum of 20,000 kobo for recharge cards and other miscellaneous grin.

Abeg no 4get to mention me and no take too long to upload as e dey hot.
Sir to be frank with u. I heard the words Blood and thunder from a Jamaican movie and d words explained it self to me. it was so pleasant. I just started writing about it; although I didn't know where d story was going but God just kept speaking in my head

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
BraniacX:

Oh shyte! shocked
Operation trojan horse shocked
Way too easy when emotion trumps reason
What a pity embarassed
Bros I no understand o ?

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
26th June

AIT

Discussion Topic: Zeus visits UN again

AIT representative speaking to Honorable Minister of Defense Dr. Danjuma Aliyu and Senator Sani Rafiu

AIT: Honorable, his visit was cordial

Hon. Danjuma: Yes it was cordial but for a man like this to visit the UN a second time, that means he has something in mind

AIT: Something like what?

Hon. Danjuma: A revolution

AIT: Senator, do you agree?

Senator Sani: We didn’t really know what his mission was because the meeting was private but we know that the meeting was with the security council of UN and all five permanent members were present.

I believe that for this man Zeus to seek the attention of such international body, then he has indeed gone strong and I do not know what he plans

AIT: Honorable why do you say a Revolution?

Hon. Danjuma: Isn’t it obvious, Zeus has been able to convince Nigerians that he can bring down the government

AIT: Honorable, he didn’t say he would bring down the government

Hon. Danjuma: Of cause he did, somebody who said that the government had failed. He also said he can bring the change they want and how would he do it if not to bring down the government and install himself as a new one

He has killed some government officials which we all know off and who know what he would do in the future

AIT: So what are you suggesting?

Hon. Danjuma: Something must be done fast or else he would be sitting as the president soon; the president has not been able to travel for some time now because he has had people stop all government officials from leaving the country, do you think that is not a serious case?...

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by BraniacX(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Smallville10:

Bros I no understand o ?

I no wan pre-empt you nah! grin

I just dey see the handwriting for wall say some major shyte about to go down grin

To dey go into details na to contest your stage with you which i no go do but carry on when e don reach where i think say e dey go i go call you back come explain give you.

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 26, 2016
BraniacX:

I no wan pre-empt you nah! grin

I just dey see the handwriting for wall say some major shyte about to go down grin

To dey go into details na to contest your stage with you which i no go do but carry on when e don reach where i think say e dey go i go call you back come explain give you.
yes boss
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 26, 2016
27th June

House of Representative Premises, Abuja

Four big coaches enters the premises and youths carrying rods and sticks and machetes march out the buses and filled the place but security men with guns stopped them but then two military lorries entered the compound and soldiers alighted from within and opened fire on the security men and killed them all and the soldiers proceeded into the building while the youths stood outside

Not long a black SUV came into the compound followed by a black hummer jeep and a white range rover; Zeus stepped out the SUV with General Abayomi; the youths started cheering and chanting

“Zeus!!!”

“Hail Zeus the Great”

“Hail Zeus the Great!”

Zeus smiled at them and waved at them as he walked into the building with General Abayomi, Luke, Hades, Evil Spirit and Drummer. The youths were eager to kill and they looked angry…

Zeus entered into the hall where there was silence everywhere, he then walked down the stairs

“God morning our esteemed Legislooters” he said loudly as he walked down towards the Senate board as others followed behind. He then smiled as he got to the front of the senate President’s table and then bowed and turned left and climbed up a platform to meet the Senate president

“What is going on here? What is the meaning of all these?” the senate president asked; two soldiers lifted the president off the seat and dropped him on the ground. Zeus sat down on the cahir

“Thank you” he said and his voice echoed every where because of the mic on the table, he then crossed his legs on the table with his hands at the back of his head

“What a comfortable chair; no hard wood or nail under your butts” soldiers were everywhere, up and down with guns and some moved amongst the audience. Zeus then dropped his legs and put his hand on the table and adjusted the mic

“Where is the speaker of the house?” he asked loudly

“That’s him there sir” one soldier said pointing to him

“Stand up” the soldier ordered and the man stood up

“Now let me… what is the meaning of this? How dare you come into a governmental gathering with such audacity and cause nuisance? Who do you think you are? This is madness and cannot be…” one of the Senators interrupted rudely but a hot slap landed on his face before he could finish and another soldier hit a gun on his head and he fell down; they started beating him and kicking him and there was murmuring in the house.

“Silence please” Zeus said and they kept quiet; the soldiers beat him to death

“What’s his state?” Zeus asked

“Dead sir” the soldier replied

“So where was I” Zeus asked as he turned to the house

“The list” Luke said

“The list, thank you” Zeus said as he banged the table and pointed at Luke; Zeus walked down the platform

“General please I don’t want you standing, go sit over there” Zeus said as he referred him to the SP’s seat

“Where is the speaker I called” Zeus asked

“I am here sir” he said and ran to Zeus

“Do you know why I called you?”

“No sir”

“Because I want you to do your duty” Zeus said and collected a file from Hades and handed it to him

“you are going to read out to the house” Zeus said; he looked at the maze on the platform

“Isn’t that the maze of authority?” he said as he walked to it

“Where’s the sergeant of the House” Zeus asked and a man raised his hand

“pick up the maze and come here” he said and the man obeyed and Zeus collected it

“Now you all listen, I am holding the maze so my rule is that you can’t speak until I ask you to” Zeus said, he looked behind him and saw cameras

“O I forgot, this is a public broadcast”

“I hope everything is been shown live” Zeus asked and the camera men replied

“Yes sir”

“Thank you”

“Now speaker please read from the manuscript” Zeus said and the speaker walked to his table and adjusted the mic

“Skip the greetings and read the content”

“Ok sir” he replied and started

“These are the names of all the…” he paused

“What happened?” Zeus asked

“If you stop, I will shut you down and appoint a new speaker” Zeus threatened…

People all over Nigeria had turned on their TV set to watch what was happening in the house; everything was happening live, some people called their persons in various places and told them to check what was happening on their TV set. It was not just happening in Nigeria but some countries were watching…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Back in Lagos the NGL members are involved in a fight with thugs and the whole area is heated up; it was a serious machete fight and things have turned out bloody as people were being butchered and blood filled the streets with bodies. The fight was happening in the favor of NGL members; NGL members outnumbered the enemies and were able to kill every one of them; they cheered loudly at their victory as they carried human heads on the streets joyously…

In the airports, Nigerians blocked airports and not allowing any government official to leave the country; they were also able to get hold of some Ministers who tried to flee and had them beaten and dragged on the express lanes… they set up road blocks in major cities in the country; it was more like a civil war as car were destroyed and people killed… men and women stood in the major roads and were there to make sure that they get hold of all the government officials…

Back in Abuja…

“These are the names of all the selfish political baboons that will be executed today and be made and example to the world”

“The first name on the list is… Senator Marafa Bala from Taraba state” the speaker spoke and there was fear everywhere

“On the 17th of August last year, you were given the sum of 200million naira for the development of a community that suffered radiation poisoned water where over 35 people in the community have died but till this day nothing has been done”

“Stop” Zeus said

“Now let’s debate on that” Zeus said and there was silence

“Ok since no one has anything to say… wait” somebody interrupted and it was the accused Senator

“Yes who are you?” Zeus asked

“I am Senator Marafa Bala”

“Go ahead and defend yourself” Zeus said

“Yes actually, I handed 100million naira to Dr. Hamman Garba who is in charge of the Wukari constituency but he didn’t do anything”

“He didn’t do anything and did you bother asking him?” Zeus asked

“I am sorry sir” he replied

“Sorry for yourself… where’s Dr. Hamman?” Zeus asked and he stood up

“”Where is the money” Zeus asked but he was silent

“Have you gone deaf and dumb?” Zeus asked

“The money is probably in his stomach” Hades said and Zeus laughed

“Please I beg you don’t kill me, I was not the only one who used the money”

“You are very stupid… is that what I asked? Well then who else?” Zeus said

“The chairman of that local government”

“What’s his name?”

“Alhaji Isah Ibrahim”

“Do you know that in this same Wukari 20 more have died from the poisoning? Do you have any idea what radiation is, I guess no. therefore you are of no use to the world” Zeus said and immediately a soldier shot him dead and they dragged him away

“Please you have to stop this, we can do this the right way, this is manslaughter, this is madness. The world is seeing this” a Senator spoke and then two soldiers walked to him

‘Wait” Zeus said to the soldiers and they stopped, he then walked to the man

“You call this madness?” Zeus asked as he walked to him

“Do you have the slightest idea what is on that list? Do you know the crimes recorded on that list? the country has suffered enough and the only way to remove stubborn things like you is by revolution… the UN is a full supporter of these actions because I have handed over to them evidence that stand against the government… evidence that cannot be compromised”

“What are your names” Zeus asked

“Dr. Olabode Victor”

“I hope your name is not on that list” he said and walked away, he then stood in front of the whole house

“General can we proceed?” Zeus asked General Abayomi

“Carry on sir” the General replied smiling

“Senator Marafa, where is the other 100million?”

“Ahem, well sir, the money…” he was sweating under AC like some were.

“The money what?” Zeus asked he couldn’t speak

“Please kill that man, we don’t have all day” Zeus said and he was shot

“Speaker read on”

“The second name on the list is Senator Jubril Gaya in charge of Kano central”

“On the 18th of last month may, the Nigerian army killed 8 boko Haram terrorists and arrested 2 and in the camp of the terrorists, multiple military crates of ammunition were recovered and the two arrested suspects confessed that they are being supplied with military weapons by the above Senator mention”

“Where is Senator Jubril Gaya?” Zeus asked and no one answered

“Must I ask twice” still no response

“Point him out or I will start killing everyone one by one” Zeus said

“That’s him over there” Somebody said loudly and soldiers walked to him and gave him a hot slap and removed his cap from his head

“So you think I am here to joke” Zeus said

“You have been part of our major problems” Zeus said

“Sir, I am just working according to orders” Sen. Jubril defended himself; there was serious murmuring in the house

“Good please spill the beans” Zeus said

“I am not a sponsor and as a matter of fact I have not given out a naira to the terrorists; I just deliver”

‘Then who are the sponsors?”

“Dr. Bolu Ahmed Rashaki the ADC party chairman and the president General Sanusi Babangida, he also too gave out 21 billion dollars to the OIC (organization of Islamic Co-Operation) for the eradication of all Christians in the nation. Please have mercy on me”

“The Nigerian army will take you into custody” Zeus said and soldiers carried him out. Zeus turned to the house

“This man has given us a very important information today and the world has heard it”…

On the 27th of June, 120 house members were killed and 50 arrested while 146 members were still in their positions for the while. 6 senators were killed and 14 arrested while 36 retained their positions. The senate president was replaced with a member of the NGL party and so was the deputy…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by dadido(m): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2016
ur creativity and hard work will never be in vein in Jesus name.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by jephthal: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2016
ride on boss,enjoying you like hot pap.
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Saheed69(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2016
Good job
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Smallville10:
oluwaemmanuel
cyberprince8
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij
kingDELE
joanee20
Benignasweety
oneman11
Valon4ego
bamirotola
Iyke1998
billynoni
Glowingscenes
divepen
trixandra
sammyhoe
, repogirl
bamirotola
kingphilip
, TiffanyJ
, Kayemjay
,Nobody
360prince
, PrettySpicey
Blessinzy
Larrysun,
TemitopeDaniel
, Queenxstar
, Princesa
zuby77
Flakkydagirl,
Royver
, Kingphilip
, Bukkydan
Stefikal
Ven97
, Underage
Dammygoody
, snowprince
Lanicky
ToriEmManson
Ummuja
Tallesty1
SLIDEwaxie
d9ty7
HolyHero
saraphina
oluwaemmanuel
Gidoka Tytylorpe
Mrmile , Nancydearie
SlimGeek
BraniacX
oluwaemmanuel
mr6ix
rainbowwkhid
afoo02
olalekan9320
dadido

Mindfido
Seun

jephthal
dammyluv911 kingphilip Crusherdaniels Iyke1998 vickkydgreat Tunechi1 Ezebinaugwu
selfmadeOLX phameous , ellahzy
I am back
ride on bro. Following
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Tunechi1(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2016
This is gettin bloody than i imagine
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by afoo02(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Patiently waiting here....
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2016
dadido:
ur creativity and hard work will never be in vein in Jesus name.
amen

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Next day, 28th June

Zeus and the police with soldiers and youths stormed Aso rock. They got into a bloody gun firing between the security men and the soldiers, the outsiders outnumbered the security

Zeus found his way into the building as well as Hades, Evil spirit. Zeus made it into one part of the house; everywhere was silent and not a single person in sight, Zeus entered a room and found himself in an empty conference room and suddenly another door barged open and a huge man entered with a sub machine gun but Zeus quickly hid himself before the man started firing

“Come on, you don’t need the gun” Zeus said smiling; he peeped and the man threw the gun away

“Good… you want a fight, right?”

“Are you afraid?” the man asked

“I am filled with joy of your breaking your bones” Zeus said and dropped his gun; they both stood 10 feet from each other…

Hades entered into another part of the house where he climbed up a set of stairs and saw one of the security men who was about to shot him but he fired first at him. He then walked along the corridor and then stood in front of a door labeled president’s office, he opened it and entered the room and saw Mr. President sitting down comfortably on his chair without panicing

“Mr. President you are under arrest” Hades said as he walked to him but the president didn’t utter a word but waited for him to come close. Hades then came close enough and the president hit him in the stomach with a punch and slammed his face on the table and Hades fell to the ground with surprise on his face

“What a strong punch” Hades said as he stood up

“Arresting me wouldn’t be so easy” the president said

“I see… you want a fight huh?” Hades asked; Sanusi took off his agbada and then tore away his inner clothe he then pulled the table and threw it away; he was left with singlet and his trousers

Let’s go” Hades said…

The huge man threw a kick at Zeus but Zeus caught his leg and then punched him in the face and then kicked the second leg of the floor and he slammed his head on the floor, Zeus then threw him across the room and he crashed through the chairs but stood up again

“It seems you got a lot of energy to waste” Zeus said

“I will kill you” the man said and carried a chair and threw it at Zeus but he dodged, he then advanced to Zeus and threw three straight punches but Zeus waved them off and then punched the man on his stomach and he bent forward in pain and Zeus added an upper cut in the face and he staggered backward then Zeus gave him jabs on his face and then another stomach punch and he fell on Zeus’s shoulder powerless

“So much for wasting my time Zeus said to hi ear then pushed him away and he fell back like a log of wood, Zeus then finally walked to him on the ground and grabbed him by his shirt and his belt and lifted him up and Zeus then slammed the man on his knee; the sound of the breaking spine could be heard round the room; Zeus dropped the body and walked away…

Hades made a mistake by underestimating the president, so he moved towards the president and got a surprise. The president kicked him backwards, he then knew he was in for a real fight; Mr. president advanced towards him with a kick but he dodged and the president kicked the bookshelf with his leg. Hades threw a right hand punch but he missed, he then threw the left but the president caught it and kicked him in the stomach then hit on the face and he fell down but jumped up again. The president threw another kick but Hades quickly dodged it as he turned around and gave the president a kick at the back of his neck and he staggered and turned but Hades quickly gave him a kick in the stomach, the chest and the face at the same time and he fell down but stood up again. The president threw a punch but Hades blocked it and then punched the president’s face with his left hand; the punched pushed the president’s head to the right and he was about to fall but then another punch came from Hade’s right hand to his left ear and his head went in the other direction and he fell down. He stood up but his legs were shaking as he staggered from the punch he received but Hades waited for him and he then ran to Hades and hit him with his shoulder and they both hit the door and it fell open and they both fell out into the corridor. The president then looked by his right and saw Evil spirit standing there and looking at him, he then stood up and walked to him and then threw a kick at him but Evil spirit disappeared and the kick missed

“Did he just disappear” the President asked himself, he then turned to Hades who was already up and then walked to him

“Mr. President” a voice said behind him and he turned to see Zeus

“Zeus Heineken” the President said loudly

“Flesh and Blood” Zeus replied

“Your father cried in pain when we killed him” the president said and ran towards Zeus and jumped in the air with a flying kick but on coming close Zeus gave him a powerful punch that sent him to the ground and he held his stomach in pain and managed to stand up.

“Throwing punches with you would be a waste of my time, just like your comrade” Zeus said as he walked to the president, Zeus jumped up and turned 360 as he raised his leg and slammed it on the president’s head like a sledge hammer and he fell face flat, Zeus then turned the president face up with his leg and then brought out a desert eagle and pointed at him but he hesitated

“What are you waiting for, Heineken?” President said as blood came out his nose

“Zeus!” Somebody called, Zeus turned to see and SSS officer

“Please don’t shoot him, let him bear the shame of defeat” the man said and Zeus put back his gun and walked away. The SSS officer carried the president up and was about to cuff him but the president hit him with his elbow and collected his gun and the man fell down, he then pointed the gun at Zeus; Zeus knew what had happened as he turned to look at the president and smiled..

An Evil spirit appeared in front of the president and out of fear the president was about to shoot but Evil Spirit held his hand and turned the gun in another direction before the bullet fired, then held the president’s hand and kicked his legs off the ground as he face slammed the floor, Evil spirit then collected the gun and cuffed the president and handed him to the SSS officer who took the president away…

Out side the house was rough with smokes from burning cars and some bodies with youths and soldiers moving around the premises. And as they saw the SSS officer coming with the president they cheered for joy as the SSS officers carried him into a van and left the scene; the youths killed many with machetes and some others were gunned down. Two police men died and three soldiers died, five youths injured…

100s of youths followed Zeus’s car as they moved on the road gradually and sang songs of joy; there were cameras everywhere as well as international journalists.

They got to the airport where Zeus and his people came out the car and the security had to co ordinate the people with journalists asking questions

“Zeus is this war over?”

“Are there any more corrupt leaders to kill?”

“What happens now?”

“Will the people stay without a president?”

“Who would be the next president?” the questions kept coming then he replied

“The NGL groomed a new leader for the nation, who would be in power soon”

“What’s his name?”

“Dr.Uzor Lanre Martinez” he said and walked away…
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2016
The war has ended and the new generation had taken the mantle of authority from the old ones and the change has dawned on Nigeria…

2weeks later…

Sarah Oscar received a text message on her phone

“I’m outside your office” she was surprised so she quickly ran outside and saw somebody standing by a white range rover, she moved closer to see Evil spirit

“Evil spirit!” she said with surprise and hugged him happily

“Thank God, you’re back” she was so happy

“I was afraid of this thing you guys do, I thought I wouldn’t see you again”

“Evil spirit… My name is Frank Lawrence” he spoke to her for the first time, she was surprised

“You know this is actually the first time I’d hear you talk” she said and they both smiled

“I want us to go out on a date”

“I was afraid you’d never ask” she smiled

“I’ll be back, let me get my bag” she ran into her store

Two days later…

Final Assembling Of the Takers

Zeus and Haliya, Luke and Jameel, Ade, God-Eye and Yvonne, Evil Spirit and Sarah, Hades, Machine gun and Drummer. They were having a final party and Zeus addressed them

“Can I get your attention please” Zeus said and they looked at him

“I would be lying to you if I say I can express the level of joy I feel for us all, we all have done good in every way and even our God is happy. We have come a long way, we’ve been through heat and cold, we have been through bad times and good times. We have been a family for as long as God agreed and watching each other’s back, working together and achieving great unlimited success”

“But the time has come for every man to depart and go seek a life much more great than the present; we may depart physically but we are together in love wherever in the world we may be. We will always remember each other and will always do our best to help ourselves no matter what”

“Luke told me that he would be moving to France with Jameel; God-Eye and Yvonne are going to America, Machine settles for Israel, Ade is going back to Abu Dhabi; Evil spirit and Sarah are still in Nigeria, Drummer is still here in Nigeria too as well as Hades; Myself and Haliya will still be here too”

“But before we all go, I have something for everyone… Sarah Oscar, I really appreciate your effort and struggle to protect what could have cost you your life, you did good and in addition I will give you 30million dollars to improve your business” he said and she was surprised and excited and everyone applauded

“God-Eye and Yvonne would be getting married soon so I will give them 4million dollars to support the wedding” he said and they applauded

“Every one of us must be present at his wedding no matter what” Zeus said smiling

“And finally you guy; I don’t know what to say or give because you all are my brothers and I can never stop loving my family… you all have done your best for the movement and success of each and every one of us and I will forever remember that and even if you need anything and I mean anything, never forget to come to me. I love this family” he said smiling

“Let’s make a toast to Nigeria and a better future for the nation and its people” Zeus said and they stood up and raised their glass…

Zeus later met the woman who had been giving him info about the government and to his surprise; she was the wife of the President.

In a couple of weeks they all left for their different abodes; Luke got an email telling him that 100 billion dollars has been sent to his off shore account in Cuba; and so did the others…
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2016
One Week Later…

Luke and Jameel had moved to France and there he received another message and a call telling him to come pick his container at the seaport, he was surprised because he never ordered for an international delivery but he went to the seaport. A crane brought down a container; it was then opened and Luke saw a car covered with tarpaulin, the delivery agents removed the tarpaulin and revealed a brand new Lykan Hyper Sport (Red), Luke smiled

“Sir please sign here” a man said to him and he signed and a letter was handed to him, he collected it and opened it and it reads

“It was yours from the very first day you both met” Luke was so happy, he walked to the car and touched the door screen and it unlocked, he got in the car and drove off into sunset…

The End…

Danny Walker

8 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2016
I appreciate everyone of u for following the story to the end. God Bless u all

4 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by afoo02(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Smallville10:
I appreciate everyone of u for following the story to the end. God Bless u all
You Are Wonderful.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by kingphilip(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2016
this is really a top notch piece and so very very great one at that.. I throwaway salute to you smallville

desperate times calls for desperate measures and that's what Zeus is doing at the moment

I just hope we stand up against corrupt governments not with violence but with our votes and send them back to where they belong

I enjoyed every of bit of this piece.. thanks for sharing and may the fountain of ur knowledge never run dry

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by mrsheddy(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Stand and yawn,,,that was nice n cool. @op u ar d man. Nxt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by SunFlow(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2016
u Re d boss smallie... thanks for the consistent updates... more oil to ur lamp

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
What a nice piece. Stayed glued to ma phone till the end thanks op

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by obiajulusam(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2016
This is so articulative, but I think u missed sth Dia.
When Zeus was giving out gifts and money to d masses, I think a question should have been asked by d government during Dia interview with d TV. Broadcasters, about "Zeus source of income" even d people should also ask about dat, cos his money doesn't grow on trees.

Well, I still love dis story, i think it can inspire the Nigerian youths to take steps in building a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by oluwaemmanuel: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Great Story. Sincerely Wish Al Dis Cld Be Tru Cos I'm Tird Of Old Thiefs Who Ruled My Fathers Cuming Bak Again 2 Rule Me
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by lordpf: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Followed everything from episode one... ;DD
Wish our youths would someday riseup and say no to corrupt governance.
N to ma man smallville more GRACE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / Maga No Need Pay / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.