Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court (39517 Views)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by erico2k2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ugosample:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerians are just DUMB

Saraki would find a loophole to rubbish the trial and they would be back to square one. They just want to look like they are working, that's all.
He already did, just check today's headings.
Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by andersonbaba(f): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pa chukwudi should note that that provision of the law is not compulsory i.e they are not bound to inform people of their errors. CCB may either contact the person or report to the CCT. It is just like telling a police to ask a thief that was found found killing my goat whether he stole it before prosecuting him. Brov wake up and stop dreaming
Re: Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court by jobadaiya: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

I am not the one in euphoria.say that to your colleagues who already salivating at their fantasies of Saraki's imaginary removal!!

You dont need to answer those who think through the anus of sentiments and childishness. In law court, it is the merit of the contending parties that matters. Some of them claiming holy holy here, will do worse if given mere church offering to handle. Your argument on why Saraki may win is very plausible. There even more holes I see from both the prosecution bench and the CCT itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.