Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Would You Die For Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Die For Your Lover? (3525 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by hibans(f): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
Seun:

If a girl wants me to die for her, rather than her dying for me, that means she does not love me!

Because if she loved me, she won't want me to die for her. Rather, she'll prefer to die so I might live!

This dying them the talk about here, i dont think is what you think. You cant just woke up one and die because u'r dying for someone just like that. So, please think wisely
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by olutomiwa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2006
if i do,what happens to our relationSHEEP,u want another MAN{S}to reap where he did not sow?no i won,t die for anybody,and let no one die for me.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by CrazyMan(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2006
[size=15pt]I cannot and will not die for a lover.
If we are at the point of death, then we'll die together.[/size]
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2006
grin lol frankly i don't think i can,abeg if i come die now,the person go cry  and after sometime he go find another chick to enjoy with.while i go dey grave,na lie i kno fit. grin
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by CrazyMan(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2006
@Thionaslim
Na true you talk oh!!

when you die, the person will look for another lover.
and there's nothing you an do cry cry
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2007
I don't think anybody will choose to die for his or her lover,but it's possible for someone to die for his/her lover
saintchux:

If a gun man was to aim at my lover, my first instinct would be to protect my lover if the gun fired I most surely would protect my lover at all costs now this does not mean that I want to die for my lover but in me doing the best to protect her I could die in the process by getting shot

This is not done intentionally. You may even been with your enemy and this happens.

that's it!
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Macgreat(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2007
I can die for me kids NOT for a lover/wife because as long as the kids lives you live with them(no one can take ur place) BUT a lover/wife will forget you existed as long as they find someone to keep them happy
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2007
no way!!! cos if i did i'd be his ex when he's chatting up some other girl
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by coolad(m): 3:07am On Feb 01, 2007
Heck no. b it a wife or a lover,i die 4 no one,when we no cum dis world together.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by coolad(m): 3:10am On Feb 01, 2007
Heck no. b it a wife or a lover,i die 4 no one,when we no cum dis world together.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by amaikama(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2007
there is no Juliet's in this generation that is worth dieing for.

believe me. grin
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by chiegemba(f): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2007
@Topic; hmmmm! guess it all depends! wink
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Esss(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2007
Why I go die am??

I can only die for either my family/kids (excluding my mumsy), or myself. My wife, girlfriends, e.t.c are on their own.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by uchetobi(f): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2007
I can die for him if we are married. But if not he will move on with his life, marry someone else and have kids while I’l be cold in my grave
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by uchetobi(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2007
I know if we are married he can still go ahead and re-marry but at least we’d have been joined together. We’l be one so……
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Seun(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2007
Even if you are married, he is still going to move on with his life.
The lady that 'comforts' him will replace you as the mother your children.

This idea of "dying for" a loved one is a really retrogressive idea.
Don't die for them, live for them. Embrace your life; it's all you have.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by chiegemba(f): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2007
Guess u have a point dere, but i think it all depends on d circumstances surroundin watever situation @ dat point in time.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Everbright(f): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2007
no way!! cheesy
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by 2dye4(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2007
if am sure she would do the same 4me.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2007
Chis! Did I hear you say Die Can do everything to protect her, not to the extent of dyeing for a girl that will only cry after your death for atmost a week and forget you ever existed once. She might even get pregnant for another guy before you clock a year, six feet under the earth. Na you lose!
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Mandora(f): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
Dta's a petty tough question may b we shld wait till it happens 2 u den u can communicate ur xperience 2 us via a medium
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2007
well love cud be crazy.love can do watsoever.i think i can die for d one i love.dats wat love is.regardless of wat he'd do much later.maybe maybe not.not so sure tho.bt itz all love,
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by wifeypenth(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2007
yes oh!!!!!!!!!!!!
if he likes he shud forget me after that! God will judge. but in the actual sence "DIE" here means go to any length rite! smiley
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by olembaba: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2007
I can die for my lover.
Is like many or all nairalanders don't even know what love is really mean and what it can do, as for me with the love I have for my lover I CAN DIE IN PLACE HER IN MANY OCCASION.
If I can not, what exactly do we call love, is love all about sending recharge card, jaunting all around, kissing and sexing, sending greeting card and lots more.

Let me sight this example, if your lover get kidney problem can you give him or her one of your own? I hope this is what love can do.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by numbers: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2007
10x but no, die another day wink
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 12, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why would I? abi Life don tire me?
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by yoa: 1:30am On Oct 12, 2009
yes i can cos my gel prove the world wrong cos wen i had a serious accident last year and was on bed 4 a year she never left me even though everybody abandon me dat is so called close pals wen it was rosey they were all around flexing with me definately i can die 4 her i dont care wat comes after lol smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:14am On Oct 12, 2009
NO i love me more.
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
okay let me say it like this, I can die for anytthing even an animal more or less a human being, am not scared of death just scared of dieing for nothing so in this case not just 4 my lover, i can also die for you once the reasonable reason shows for it and dat my life can be used to make u live ie it
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by prettyjulie(f): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
God forbid,i will never try thatfor as long as i live,how sure am i that the so called lover even love me sef
Re: Would You Die For Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
okay all of una wey dey doubt weda una lover really love u, y go and fall in love but still don't trust d person, itz insane if i may say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Behaving Funny After Girlfriend Kissed An Ex / This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. / I Like This Girl Very Much, But My English Is Not Good. Can I Use Pidgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.