Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ (16837 Views)

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ by MCRUEMUS: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
BUT YOU APC STARTED THIS LETTER WRITTING DURING GEJ TIME AND NOW YOU ARE COMPLAINING. YOU ALL ARE FULL TIME ZOMBIES
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ by Arjeeni: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
stildude:
probably too young to understand I guess.

Then help to impact the garbage you have upstairs, only then you will prove your maturity.
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ by ddeola: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Putting Fayose where he deserves
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ by stildude(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Arjeeni:

Then help to impact the garbage you have upstairs, only then you will prove your maturity.
OK. Simplified: If you observe, when politicians and celebrities are confronted with a matter or an allegation is made against them, in most of their replies that are put up in public domain, there are usually this phrase/statement "... Ordinary I would not respond..but... " It is so rampant nowadays that I am thinking, why does everyone use this introduction as prelude to coming with their counter attack? Like the highlighted in my first post. Jala used the same introduction. Okonjiweala's rep has used it. PDP, APC use it a lot in defending themselves when a damning letter or allegation is made public against them.
Another thing is in my view, this statement makes it seems as if the attacker is not relevant or worth the time of the person, but alas, they are going up and down explaining, defending and attacking the other person's character. It even takes days for such reply to come. So the other questions is, if it wasn't worth your time to reply in the first place, why did it take you this long to come up with a simple reply of your own? So, my conclusion is they are dying to say something back. Some facts may be so revealing and embarrassing that they want to manage the damage. That is what woman do, have the last talk. Comprehende?
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ by Arjeeni: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
stildude:
OK. Simplified: If you observe, when politicians and celebrities are confronted with a matter or an allegation is made against them, in most of their replies that are put up in public domain, there are usually this phrase/statement "... Ordinary I would not respond..but... " It is so rampant nowadays that I am thinking, why does everyone use this introduction as prelude to coming with their counter attack? Like the highlighted in my first post. Jala used the same introduction. Okonjiweala's rep has used it. PDP, APC use it a lot in defending themselves when a damning letter or allegation is made public against them.
Another thing is in my view, this statement makes it seems as if the attacker is not relevant or worth the time of the person, but alas, they are going up and down explaining, defending and attacking the other person's character. It even takes days for such reply to come. So the other questions is, if it wasn't worth your time to reply in the first place, why did it take you this long to come up with a simple reply of your own? So, my conclusion is they are dying to say something back. Some facts may be so revealing and embarrassing that they want to manage the damage. That is what woman do, have the last talk. Comprehende?

I understand you now better than before.
my friend what you put up there before, dont be offended is trash because the post failed to pass a consistence message.
with this, I can say you are welcome grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo / FG Suspends Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.