Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (32880 Views)

Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / Wike Visits Ortom Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue State (Photos) / Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by SailorXY: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
mensdept:

Ask Buhari who said the minister from that state is Igbo lol.

Anyway, Okowa says they are not part of Biafra despite bearing a very Biafran like name, so let the Fulani herdsman even put Emir for Asaba sef...

What goes around comes around
who is Okowa & since when does he speak for Delta State?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by P0intBlank(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Someone said, "I will treat pipeline vandals as terrorists." Why shouldn't the same treatment be extended to these herdsmen. Rather I hear they are plans to give them lands they didn't buy. I don't want to think the President is tribalistic but his silence is deafening

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by RillJ(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
The Falanis are emboldened by the tacit support they receive from the government. You only know there is a government when some people try to reply the militant herdsmen in kind.

Anarchy awaits any state where the government fails to uphold its end of the Social Contract; foremost of which is public safety and security.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by proprince(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good protest. Chase them out undecided
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by marshborn(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
blueseacats:
They are not actually, maybe he misspoke .Don't understand why ibos keep thinking naijA delta is part of them, it's senseless .
He was clearly referring to asaba and not the whole of Delta state, I am from asaba and yes, I am igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by RickyTan: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

ogbeni asaba is in delta state in south south.... not south east. Know this!!!

ASaba Is Igbo Land peopled by Igbos if you like hyperventilate
SOuth this south that does not mean shit.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by stonemasonn: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
All these will end when Buhari step down. For now it seems we can only protest.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by theMEGAman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
franciskaine:
Presently the major highway from Delta to Anambra has been blocked by peaceful demonstrators who are vexed by the incessant maiming and incursion of Fulani herdsmen into their environment. According to the protesters, almost on a daily basis are farmers and other locals killed by herdsmen and are prevented from going their normal businesses. Despite the intervention of members of the Nigerian police force the protesters have promised not to flinch unless the Delta state governor visits the scenario and attends to their plight.
when those idiots killed at ONISHA and NNEWI during their useless sharia, formal governor uduagha give them shield, if they mess up again all will be send out of the south east.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by mission231(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is a nice move btw did I jst see"if they must stay,they should find a place for them"I totally diagree with that.we shall av peace only when my pple frm SE SW SS team up 2geda to wipe out those assilance called hausa/fulani. They r living on other peoples resources nd yet they think they own the country. Av u noticed that in evry nooks nd cranny of the country,one in evry 10pple on the street is a northerner,especially in lagos.they techincally disassamble themselve to achieve dominary power.I pity my yoruba clan nd some other pple that voted the beast of no nation in.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by RickyTan: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

since when delta state turn IBO Land?

Stop hating. Try love for once.
He is clearly talking about ANioma Not All of Delta.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Bre(f): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

Stop that rubbish "south south"

No such direction exists except in the mouths of backward people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by RickyTan: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
blueseacats:
They are not actually, maybe he misspoke .Don't understand why ibos keep thinking naijA delta is part of them, it's senseless .

Plenty of IGBOS in the Niger Delta so you have no point
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by ekpotek: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Let's stop the killing and destruction of lives by Fulani herdsmen. Why does the FG and security agents permit the Fulani herdsmen to carry Assault weapons and AK47 gun to protect their cow when it is a crime to carry firearm without a licence in Nigeria. Are the Fulani herdsmen above the law.#DisarmedFulaniHerdsmenNow
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Miscellaneous(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pavarottii:

Are the south south people complaning? Why drugs 4 another man's headache?

ogbeni.... I'm from the supposed south south
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Dikachi12: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is the reason why we southerners will keep dying in the hands of these murderers you are here dragging about if Asaba is igbo land or not why the fulani are busy strategising on how to capture the whole of Southern nigeria including your home town. IDIOT

Miscellaneous:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Miscellaneous(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
RickyTan:

Plenty of IGBOS in the Niger Delta so you have no point

sharrrap.... we ain't part of ur scam called biafra. plenty ibos? lol

we are niger deltans!!!! IBOs are found in the southeast…... IBO's are generally everywhere in Nigeria don't use that as a means to claim the Niger delta. Niger delta have their own struggle!
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Miscellaneous(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dikachi12:
This is the reason why we southerners will keep dying in the hands of these murderers you are here dragging about if Asaba is igbo land or not why the fulani are busy strategising on how to capture the whole of Southern nigeria including your home town. IDIOT

don't be a fool. Niger deltans are already on top of the situation just like we are seeing in asaba. It was worthy to point out to him that asaba is in delta. Fulani wanna grab our land... should we allow ibos grab them while chasing Fulani? be wise...

we Niger deltans have our own struggle!!
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
theMEGAman:
when those idiots killed at ONISHA and NNEWI during their useless sharia, formal governor uduagha give them shield, if they mess up again all will be send out of the south east.
hmmmm, no violence bro. One Nigeria
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by RickyTan: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

we are niger deltans!!!! IBOs are found in the southeast…... IBO's are generally everywhere in Nigeria don't use that as a means to claim the Niger delta. Niger delta have their own struggle!

Bros - Niger Delta no be tribe. Sorry Sugar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Gboliwe: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Why should government provide a place for them to stay? Who asked them to make such yeye banner? Rubbish!

These Fulani s according to Noisemaker Ogbe, they are not even Nigerians. According to the other noisemaker Dambazau, they are bokoharam. After knowing these, why make them comfortable?

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Allee90: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oh you our slaves in SS/SE, you must be reminded that Fulanis are the number one citizens in Naijah. Have you ever seen where a servant challenge his master? Fulanis have no boundry to graze in Naijah. They MUST be allowed to move freely in their land(Naijah)
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

**** is niger delta a language
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by RickyTan: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

don't be a fool. Niger deltans are already on top of the situation just like we are seeing in asaba. It was worthy to point out to him that asaba is in delta. Fulani wanna grab our land... should we allow ibos grab them while chasing Fulani? be wise...

we Niger deltans have our own struggle!!

When you go for a meeting with the OBI of Asaba - you go speak wetin to am?
Yes Igbo. So be quiet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Miscellaneous(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
RickyTan:

Bros - Niger Delta no be tribe. Sorry Sugar
I dey talk of region u dey talk of tribe..... this guy well so?
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by babestella: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

You've started, instead of the south uniting to sack these blood suckers, murderers you're here creating another division, that's why the foolanis will always prevail over southerners. Get sense please.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
youngeagle:
dunno what brought Linda and wizkid to my comment pls face topic
If you fail to decipher the correlations (power to stir large sympathizers or fans +vely/-vely), then you are nothing better than a manequin.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
marshborn:

He was clearly referring to asaba and not the whole of Delta state, I am from asaba and yes, I am igbo.
You see? Good you are here, you accept Igbo as your tribe. But your next door neighbor who's from Asaba might easily go up in arms as soon as you refer to him as Igbo. So to be on the safe side igbos should stop claiming Asaba so they won't think they being forced to be igbos.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by JohnieWalker(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
what the crap are u talking about, I am referring to Asaba town and not Delta State.
And to educate ur ignorance, Delta state was carved out of Bendel state which also have Edo state in it, The state is a multi ethnic state which have the Urhubo, Isok, Igbo, Isekri, Izon, etc in it.
the capital is in Asaba but Warri is seen as the state Economic hub.
They also have Sapele and other towns in it.
Okowa, Uduaghan, Ibori have been their past governors and Pidgin is a lingua franca of the state.
They are part of NDDC.
Thank me 4 the little lecture because I found out many are ignorant of states in Nigeria.

Yu still haven't made sense
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Miscellaneous(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
vingeophysicist:
young idiot is niger delta a language
vingeophysicist:
**** is niger delta a language
vingeophysicist:

say all u can! But know this :

We from the Niger deltans will never be a part of your Biafra no matter what! If u like talk heaven and earth, if u like convert Niger delta to south east online, if u like carry guns come Niger delta.…. we will tell u DAT our struggle is different and it is internally motivated. We don't want a case of what is happening in Sudan after the separation to north Sudan and south Sudan. We are afraid that we will become a minority in ur supposed Biafra and it won't be different from the Nigeria u guys call zoo everyday. We are not part of any scam called Biafra. As a warri boy, I go tell u truth.... make una carry una Biafra cum ipob go one side. For Christ sake we are fighting for resource control. Perhaps the foolishness of classifying delta state as an IBO state by u is because delta is a multi ethnic state. delta is unique... & it is the best in the country.... ask around. The major tribe in delta are the urhobos . How is delta an IBO state? In the Niger delta ibos truly have no oil resource & what then is ur basis of classifying IBO as the owner of Niger delta abi delta state? oh u were talking about asaba only? the obi speak IBO ? u are really funny.... so because of that they own asaba ? guy do well make boys nor use cane flog DAT obi go Onitsha o
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by JohnieWalker(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
vingeophysicist:
Old id.iot learn at ur old age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole / Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.