Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (32876 Views)

Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / Wike Visits Ortom Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue State (Photos) / Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
jayriginal:
Like the Oba has metaphysical powers. What are you even comparing?

As soon as your hypocritical scales falls off you shall know...

Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Innomach(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Give them an inch of your land and they will take all your land from you in the nearest future.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Roadmike(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
[size=20pt]Are they the only tribe or group in Nigeria, and why is this gaining notoriety now ?
Check the list, Asaba, Benue-Agatu, tiv land, idoma land, South East-Umahia, abia, enugu, …….go to Ogun State, taraba state, plateau, oyo-ibarapa etc, osun………………
`the list is endless HABA BUHARI enough of all these ……...[/size]
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by BlessedFellow: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
blackberlin:

Delta Igbos = Igbos. . . just simplifying things... don't give urself high BP

An average Asaba man will not agree he's Igbo. I no give myself BP just that I never see am for my geography before.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
BlessedFellow:

An average Asaba man will not agree he's Igbo. I no give myself BP just that I never see am for my geography before.

Yet your forbears and their Southern collaborators colluded with the enemy to almost wipe them off the face of the earth...

Asaba Oct 7, 1967 Massacre by Murtala,  Awolowo and their Cohorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Miscellaneous:

how can asaba be an IBO land if delta is not an IBO state? you guys don't even know ur origin... u speak IBO doesn't mean u are an IBO.

we the itsekiris speak Yoruba and our origin is traced to the Yoruba but we don't claim to be them cos we are the itsekiris!!!!!!
Itsekiri might have its origin from Yoruba but it is dialectically different from Yoruba unlike asaba IBO and the core IBO states. Delta state is just a mixture of different tribes, IBO inclusive. No such thing as delta ibo. Ibo is ibo QED
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Why the Fulani headsmen no enter warri?
u dey wait for warri?
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by dozai: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

No offence, but you sound quite ignorant.

While EVERYONE is against the activities of these criminal terrorists, is it not a betrayal of your education to make the above generalization, when northerners are not among perpetrators of the sickest and most barbarian crimes against humanity such as ritual killing, baby factories, human organ harvesting, armed robbery, drug trafficking etc? Has anyone called for the entire region of the perpetrators to be excised?

The fact remains that the only reason that ethnicity is attached to these criminals is political, mixed with the ethnic bigotry inherent in an increasing number of Nigerians. Death to the criminal herdsmen.
Yes we dey do all those. we don kill Ur brother take do am. if use my sister do baby factory how it take concern u. Person to waka fro futa djalon come my land dey form orthman Dan fodio and I go carry hand go back. Anyway ......
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

No offence, but you sound quite ignorant.

While EVERYONE is against the activities of these criminal terrorists, is it not a betrayal of your education to make the above generalization, when northerners are not among perpetrators of the sickest and most barbarian crimes against humanity such as ritual killing, baby factories, human organ harvesting, armed robbery, drug trafficking etc? Has anyone called for the entire region of the perpetrators to be excised?

The fact remains that the only reason that ethnicity is attached to these criminals is political, mixed with the ethnic bigotry inherent in an increasing number of Nigerians. Death to the criminal herdsmen.
After ranting you go and sit down!
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by fulanimafia: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
After ranting you go and sit down!

Calm down b, what's the issue?
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by jayriginal: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2016
66xtr9r:

As soon as your hypocritical scales falls off you shall know...

Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

It seems you have taken leave of your senses. Does the Oba have metaphysical powers?

You want to compare an empty threat with a call for bloodshed or a directive to kill people?
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 12:41am On Apr 20, 2016
jayriginal:

It seems you have taken leave of your senses. Does the Oba have metaphysical powers?

You want to compare an empty threat with a call for bloodshed or a directive to kill people?

I can see that you're indeed mentally sick with Cotard’s Delusion, “Walking Corpse Syndrome” affecting your bloodline.

Deluded hypocrite, so this too is an empty threat - the
barbaric statements of ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD” in 2011 and pronto carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North followed suit with many Youth Corps members killed just because you and your wicked cotravellers lost the 2011 presidential election?
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Pwayne2016(m): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

This guy self, Anioma people language is Igbo and you are telling them that they are not Igbos, Itshekiri is not Yoruba because if you speak Itshekiri to a Yoruba ,he or she will not understand what you are saying, but if Asaba person speak Igbo all the Igbos will hear and understand what the person is saying.
Asaba Dialect is same as Onitsha own.. Even Naija rapper dat uses Igboland and always says Igboboy to de blood is from Asaba his name is Lynxxx.. Al diz Naija deltas sayin Igbos wants to grab dia oyel are just mad sycophants wen Northeners own 80% of dia oyel

Poverty and Illiteracy at its peak in the Niger Delta Region, till dey learn daz wen dey wil see light of de day

1 Like

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by nefertitiram: 1:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Miscellaneous:

ogbeni asaba is in delta state in south south.... not south east. Know this!!!

From Asaba to Onitsha is 100 naira bus. It can be called borderline ss/se
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 20, 2016
BlessedFellow:

Well you just showed me that u didnt read the post well. Those are not people from Asaba, they are from Anioma and they blocked Asaba to Anambra road. . .

Please read well before commenting next time.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by jayriginal: 2:09am On Apr 20, 2016
66xtr9r:

I can see that you're indeed mentally sick with Cotard’s Delusion, “Walking Corpse Syndrome” affecting your bloodline.

Deluded hypocrite, so this too is an empty threat - the
barbaric statements of ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD” in 2011 and pronto carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North followed suit with many Youth Corps members killed just because you and your wicked cotravellers lost the 2011 presidential election?

You have no idea of what you are saying. Petulant child.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 2:21am On Apr 20, 2016
jayriginal:

You have no idea of what you are saying. Petulant child.

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion, let's have an idea of what you and your people stand for...
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by jayriginal: 2:22am On Apr 20, 2016
66xtr9r:

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion, let's have an idea of what you and your people stand for...

Lol. Your true breeding or rather lack of it is on full display. Carry on.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 2:33am On Apr 20, 2016
jayriginal:

Lol. Your true breeding or rather lack of it is on full display. Carry on.

By their fruits every fetish inbred minion can be identified...

Tell us more about your slavish state...
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by jayriginal: 2:36am On Apr 20, 2016
66xtr9r:

By their fruits every fetish inbred minion can be identified...

Tell us more about your slavish state...

I shouldn't even be talking to you. You had to open a fresh profile to vent your bigotry. LMAO.

Urchin of undignified ancestry.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 2:56am On Apr 20, 2016
jayriginal:
I shouldn't even be talking to you. You had to open a fresh profile to vent your bigotry. LMAO.

Urchin of undignified ancestry.

I understand that you hail from a tribe who are notoriously known for breeding Agberos, political thugs and street urchins.

Fetish inbred slave...
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 20, 2016
The fact that Fulani herdsmen are causing havoc in this country doesn't mean all these brainWash IPOB youth should start saying Delta is South East and Igbo land. Y'all modafuckas beta change those ur dirty and stinky mouth cheesy
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by OfoIgbo: 6:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Miscellaneous:

say all u can! But know this :

We from the Niger deltans will never be a part of your Biafra no matter what! If u like talk heaven and earth, if u like convert Niger delta to south east online, if u like carry guns come Niger delta.…. we will tell u DAT our struggle is different and it is internally motivated. We don't want a case of what is happening in Sudan after the separation to north Sudan and south Sudan. We are afraid that we will become a minority in ur supposed Biafra and it won't be different from the Nigeria u guys call zoo everyday. We are not part of any scam called Biafra. As a warri boy, I go tell u truth.... make una carry una Biafra cum ipob go one side. For Christ sake we are fighting for resource control. Perhaps the foolishness of classifying delta state as an IBO state by u is because delta is a multi ethnic state. delta is unique... & it is the best in the country.... ask around. The major tribe in delta are the urhobos . How is delta an IBO state? In the Niger delta ibos truly have no oil resource & what then is ur basis of classifying IBO as the owner of Niger delta abi delta state? oh u were talking about asaba only? the obi speak IBO ? u are really funny.... so because of that they own asaba ? guy do well make boys nor use cane flog DAT obi go Onitsha o

In the Asagba of Asaba's palace, kolanut is blessed in Igbo language. My people the Nris still perform certain traditional rites in Asaba. These rites can never be performed by Urhobos or indeed any other group within Asaba or the surrounding territories. Only Umu Nri can perform such rites, and Nris are core Igbos principally found in Enugwu-ukwu, Nawfia, Enugwu-agidi and Agukwu all in Anambra state.

Another point is that Aniomas in Delta State have around 33% of all oil resources in Delta state, so you cannot do inyanga on them. Their human resources is heads and shoulders above any other section of Delta state.
The only state in Nigeria with greater skilled human resources potentials than Anioma is Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by christopher123(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Miscellaneous:

ogbeni asaba is in delta state in south south.... not south east. Know this!!!

But it's an Igbo speaking town

Asaba is 5min walk from Onitsha
People live in asaba and work in Onitsha and awka

U really haven't been there

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by christopher123(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Miscellaneous:

say all u can! But know this :

We from the Niger deltans will never be a part of your Biafra no matter what! If u like talk heaven and earth, if u like convert Niger delta to south east online, if u like carry guns come Niger delta.…. we will tell u DAT our struggle is different and it is internally motivated. We don't want a case of what is happening in Sudan after the separation to north Sudan and south Sudan. We are afraid that we will become a minority in ur supposed Biafra and it won't be different from the Nigeria u guys call zoo everyday. We are not part of any scam called Biafra. As a warri boy, I go tell u truth.... make una carry una Biafra cum ipob go one side. For Christ sake we are fighting for resource control. Perhaps the foolishness of classifying delta state as an IBO state by u is because delta is a multi ethnic state. delta is unique... & it is the best in the country.... ask around. The major tribe in delta are the urhobos . How is delta an IBO state? In the Niger delta ibos truly have no oil resource & what then is ur basis of classifying IBO as the owner of Niger delta abi delta state? oh u were talking about asaba only? the obi speak IBO ? u are really funny.... so because of that they own asaba ? guy do well make boys nor use cane flog DAT obi go Onitsha o

Oga Delta state is not Igbo land pls
Anioma and Delta north are Igbo land
The chairman of council of Igbo king is asagba of asaba aka obi of asaba
Agbor man was the chairman of ohaneze

Relax Igbo are not taking Delta but we are going with our brothers ....we have nothing in common with urhobo,iskekiri and other sobo clans

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by christopher123(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2016
blackberlin:

Well you just showed me that u didnt read the post well. Those are not people from Asaba, they are from Anioma and they blocked Asaba to Anambra road. . .

Please read well before commenting next time.

How I wish ugomba and onenaira2 will see this

The chairman of Igbo traditional rulers is asagba of asaba

If they don't agree they are Igbo maybe they will agree they are tivis
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:

Oga Delta state is not Igbo land pls
Anioma and Delta north are Igbo land
The chairman of council of Igbo king is asagba of asaba aka obi of asaba
Agbor man was the chairman of ohaneze

Relax Igbo are not taking Delta but we are going with our brothers ....we have nothing in common with urhobo,iskekiri and other sobo clans

If I remember correctly, this thread is protest over Fulani grab in Asaba and thereabout. However, see the post. In 2016 people are again fighting over Asaba or "Delta Igbo" being Igbo or not, or "South South (whatever that means) being with "South East" or not.

The truth is the areas that span from "Edo" to "Cross River", including Benue and parts of the middle belt have been marginalized and exploited first from he English and now the Fulani-Hausa-Yoruba alliance since 1914.

The only serious challenge to that was led by SOME Igbo and a few minorities of Eastern extraction and till date, nobody else. However, those areas continue to be exploited and can't figure out who they are or who others have already ascribed them to be.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by christopher123(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

If I remember correctly, this thread is protest over Fulani grab in Asaba and thereabout. However, see the post. In 2016 people are again fighting over Asaba or "Delta Igbo" being Igbo or not, or "South South (whatever that means) being with "South East" or not.

The truth is the areas that span from "Edo" to "Cross River", including Benue and parts of the middle belt have been marginalized and exploited first from he English and now the Fulani-Hausa-Yoruba alliance inc e 1914.

The only serious challenge to that was led by SOME Igbo and a few minorities of Eastern extraction and till date, nobody else. However, those areas continue to be exploited and can't figure out who they are or who others have already ascribed them to be.
I know ...just that people are subtlety implying that Igbo are land grabing Delta ..I keep asking what is the meaning if that

So we wanted to put it is straightforward and make it clear .how can you grab what is yours

Asaba is an Igbo town so how on earth do Igbo wanna grab them ?

I just don't know why people feel intimidated and frustrated about Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

Calm down b, what's the issue?
That you are fulanimafia does not mean you must defend and justify the atrocities of your brethren, thats if you have a living conscience.. Any way why should i be surprised when your monika says it all. A mafia is a killer not to talk of when you add fulani to it.
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Myhonor(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2016
THOSE HERDSMEN MUST GO!!! !! angry
Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by sacrono: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Miscellaneous:

how can asaba be an IBO land if delta is not an IBO state? you guys don't even know ur origin... u speak IBO doesn't mean u are an IBO.

we the itsekiris speak Yoruba and our origin is traced to the Yoruba but we don't claim to be them cos we are the itsekiris!!!!!!
you are a big fool. Wtf?!?
You are itsekiri,who made you spkesperson for delta igbos? Just look at the rubbish you wrote up there.. I speak igbo, all my names are igbo names except my middle name. My traditional ruler is an igbo what else do you need to prove i am igbo. Pls put your mouth where it belongs which is in itsekiri matters. We dont need more disunity in this country. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:

I know ...just that people are subtlety implying that Igbo are land grabing Delta ..I keep asking what is the meaning if that

So we wanted to put it is straightforward and make it clear .how can you grab what is yours

Asaba is an Igbo town so how on earth do Igbo wanna grab them ?

I just don't know why people feel intimidated and frustrated about Igbo
You have time replying those mofos and mischief makers. Whether they like it or not, whether they hit their head and wail, Asaba and Aniomaland will remain part and parcel of the larger Igboland. South-South is never a tribe, its only a conflagration of many tribes and in which Igbo speaking clans form part of. And any day Nigeria dismembers everybody in that 'we s/s enclave' go answer their papa name.
Let the ignorant ones keep fooling themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.