Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What has the Romance Section taught you? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What has the Romance Section taught you? (5294 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
DeeTus:
I've learnt a lot from "Romance Forum". The most is the mentality of Nigerian girls and their conversation styles.

Interesting. Tell me a little pls...let me confirm if its true or not grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chubbyswit(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Unfortunately, all i learnt are for chics alone grin
lolz and who says that a guy cant learn what only a chic knows? Nothing is hidden under the sun u know
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Interesting. Tell me a little pls...let me confirm if its true or not grin
Haha. Because you asked nicely, I will respond to you.

A Nigerian girl who is crushing on you and wants to visit you. Will say, where's your gf, hope she'll not break my head when I come.

Second is, what are we now? I already graduated from the university. Not as it's used to be before.

Third, where are your girlfriends? You look cool but can be dangerous. Meaning, she has feelings for you but needs a kind of assurance before dating you.

There are many more. But just to state a few here. cheesy
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
DeeTus:
Haha. Because you asked nicely, I will respond to you.

A Nigerian girl who is crushing on you and wants to visit you. Will say, where's your gf, hope she'll not break my head when I come.

Second is, what are we now? I already graduated from the university. Not as it's used to be before.

Third, where are your girlfriends? You look cool but can be dangerous. Meaning, she has feelings for you but needs a kind of assurance before dating you.

There are many more. But just have state a few here. cheesy

What a shame. They are all true embarassed
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz and who says that a guy cant learn what only a chic knows? Nothing is hidden under the sun u know

Go and ask the sun then undecided
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

What a shame. They are all true embarassed
cheesy cheesy
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where is kingcheezypuff
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chubbyswit(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Go and ask the sun then undecided
lolz do u want me to melt? Its not fair now
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:
Where is kingcheezypuff
°•*I was banned tell 7 angry taday.
..°•* but I really don't have nothin' ta contribute.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chubbyswit(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
banned? For what? Is that mod... I didnt type anything o
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
banned? For what? Is that mod... I didnt type anything o
°•°*I'm free now,so nothin' doin'.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Awww, welcome back. Why is your ink so faint?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Awww, welcome back. Why is your ink so faint?
°•°*I'm addin' color to my life.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by demzylahot(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
just new terminologies
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Lol. Add a brighter color
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chubbyswit(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°*I'm free now,so nothin' doin'.
k ah 4 say
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
It is a forum where ppl give divergent views on issues and u are left to pick @ ur own peril which ever opinion suits U
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Marlvin(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

You being you, thinking the world is a play ground n stuffs like that. the king n queen on your monickers, doesn't reflect it's status with your mode of chats on here .
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Marlvin:

You being you, thinking the world is a play ground n stuffs like that. the king n queen on your monickers, doesn't reflect it's status with your mode of chats on here .
°•°It does
...°•°,have you paid mind to the name that follows this tittle I wear Playful
....It's why it fits me so
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chigoizie7(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
That every Damn morafacka here is fake
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Marlvin(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°It does
...°•°,have you paid mind to the name that follows this tittle I wear Playful
....It's why it fits me so

you don't seem to understand !
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Marlvin:

you don't seem to understand !
°•°Enlighten me
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Marlvin(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Enlighten me

Not on here, We doing this private. you hear Me
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Marlvin:

Not on here, We doing this private. you hear Me
°•°Uhm,okay.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol, including you?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Audray(f): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Uhm,okay.
Seriously should just use Orange.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Marlvin(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

Now that sounds Oafish n uncultured, child
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Audray:
Seriously should just use Orange.
*•°No tongue
...°•What'sup Audray?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Audray(f): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*•°No tongue
...°•What'sup Audray?
Nuthin'...still hatin' on your color riot.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Audray:
Nuthin'...still hatin' on your color riot.
grin tongue
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Audray(f): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin tongue
one of these days i'm going to kick those teeth out and pull out that tongue. smiley (this smile isn't real).
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2016
Audray:
one of these days i'm going to kick those teeth out and pull out that tongue. smiley (this smile isn't real).
shocked ooh!....°•°You make a perfect villain... tongue cause that was villainous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her Cum / Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever / Should We Call This A N@k£d Party Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.