Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF (29008 Views)

FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths In 2017 / Umahi Increases Ebonyi Workers' Salaries By 5%, Pardons 32 Prisoners (Pics) / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by utytill(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
laff,but dis na news 4 9ja? in other news oga aregbe d look another out bail or bail out money.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Until when we receive the alert then we can believe this una trial and error mathematics... Imagine federal workers receiving March salary on the 12th of April.. But seriously, I no longer make use of the word change again cos it reminds me of so many ugly experiences.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by temmytee007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
WAOOW!
Now i think this is a good move by this buhari led administration, and i'm sure the Govt. workers will be happy about this move. BTW i have always said it that considering the way at which the nigerian banks masturbates on govt funds as it is been done before, it makes them lazy and unable to compete with their counterpart in the world, i mean this TSA will now make them think creatively, strategize better and get fully involved in the concept called "The Banking Business" as it is been practiced in developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Pavarottii(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
GEJ was paying 24th to 26th of every month. How is this one news. Payment of salaries by FG is a non-issue. It should be normal.

My question is when will ministries start functioning and starts projects or continue old ones?

4 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by thesicilian: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let them start paying it first before we shower them with accolades
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by GWMI(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
APC FG still campaigning almost 1year after election.Shame on you Buhari you are a complete failure.Those supporting Buhari are worst than Buhari himself shame on you all.Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by belloabd1914(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Good one from the federal govt. I hope Dis budget will bring good things to the nation as a whole.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Sermwell(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fesomu:
Wailers despite your retarded mentality, baba still wants to pay your salaries on the 25th of every month. Is it not time for una to Sai Baba?
hahahahaha!! See zombie ooo! 25th of this month to 25th of next month, is it not the same one month? Chai! Go school una no go gree.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by gud4dbest(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
ejibaba:
Nice story
dey try wit dis one...we await another beautifu story ooo...BUHARI:story story!
NIGERIAN: story...

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by alexlee50: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
25th of each month of what year?
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by prinsam30: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
I don't see this as good news, in as much as you will pay me my salary month end, the doesn't really matter to me

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by george93(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Waiting for Lia Muhammad to debunk the statement. Dishing out another lie for gullible nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by lumeneng22: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is beyond say baba. Na Jonathan introduce am. Too if you people are talking of salary, make Una make sure to add pension. Old people should not be look down on. Bihari is a member of N U P.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Kherry: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let them start paying first b4 we comment........

Change ko gbese ni.......awon were

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by ridwanayo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Apc nd rhe statement(to start,I will,we will,we shall,we must,we can) are like kim kaedasian nd nude pix,well if dy pay d salary dats good of them

In the mean-time who get charger I wan charge my generator,no petrol
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Justicealh3(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Monday come pls.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let's hope and see... I still believe things will get better...
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by seunmsg(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
shala01:

Workers were getting their salaries last Thursday of every month before buhari came took over. What is there to cheer if he decides to start playing early after subjecting civil servants to late payments

Everything is subjected to criticism by you wailers. If you don't know by now that the FAAC meeting is always delayed to allow for more money to accrue into the federation account before sharing, you probably don't know anything then.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hope this includes Corp Members?
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by magmack: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Are we supposed to be clapping or singing because useless APC has made another promise yt to be broken?
We were all here n witnessed hw dy deceived gullible Nigerians into voting dm into power.
5K for every Nigerian we no see
Boko haram technically defeated; jihadhist Fulani herdsmen sprung up
Free Food for kids we no see.
3million housing units per annum we no see
10million jobs per annum we no wee
Free education for all we no see
1 dollar = 1 naira for where?
Even ambode open him rotten mouth promise free wi -fi for lagosians.
Also earlier ds year we saw similar caption from their sinister sorry minister of labour FG TO EMPLOY 500,000 TEACHERs; school we no see teacher we no see. Not their fault shaa, d Zombies caused it. Am jst tired of sharing a country with ZOMBIES.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adedolapo1406:
I keep asking this question even tho i am Accountant General's staff; if through the use of TSA we were able to save 2.7 trillion, why are we still borrowing in order to finance the budget?

Because the money is first shared all three tiers of govt (federal, state and local) before the federal now feed its other babies from its share! And we all know we have the problem of enormous recurrent expenditure in this country.

Good enough?
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by mactoni91(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
what about our NYSC ALLOWEE?
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by omogin(f): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lie go kill apc one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by 989900: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think banks need to really focus themselves and re-direct themselves to face traditional banking business and not rely heavily on public resources.
``They should be more strategic and focused and I believe that they will be better for it.’’

My sweetest part of the story. cheesy
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by JBosco123(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adedolapo1406:
I keep asking this question even tho i am Accountant General's staff; if through the use of TSA we were able to save 2.7 trillion, why are we still borrowing in order to finance the budget?
The thing tire me o.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by omogin(f): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fesomu:
Wailers despite your retarded mentality, baba still wants to pay your salaries on the 25th of every month. Is it not time for una to Sai Baba?
Colorobium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
And what difference does it make? 25-25 is still 1month.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by blackpanda: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adedolapo1406:

You claim to be Acc General staff, so y are u asking us this silly kweshon. We should be asking u. Fake ghost worker! grin
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by eemogkay: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
It's of no use. You start spending your salary as soon as you collect it. You will still have to count another 26-25 before you collect another salary. What's the difference Pshhh
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by nextstep(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let's hope their version of every month has a 25th:

Worker: "sir, I've not received my pay for April."
Oga: "didn't you hear? only January, June and December have 25th, other months somehow skipped it"

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Rikze: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hope no one will come up tomorrow to deny what has been said... We are tired of "No be we talk am" in this govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden / Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.