Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF (29139 Views)

FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths In 2017 / Umahi Increases Ebonyi Workers' Salaries By 5%, Pardons 32 Prisoners (Pics) / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by akee01(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Make we wait for Oga LAI.M make he tlk because soon he go come here come tell us say dem no tlk ham
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by onyxo76(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2016
lets wait and see, 25th is just 4 days away, but i doubt this arrangement
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by nickxtra(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2016
DesChyko:
Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF).
Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF).

Such important posts should be clearly defined.

Meanwhile it's good news for the government workers.
And for those who're after their money grin
The posts are clearly defined as thier names sugges, except if you wanted to say the acronyms or abbreviations
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by nickxtra(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2016
DesChyko:
Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF).
Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF).

Meanwhile it's good news for the government workers.
And for those who're after their money grin
The posts are clearly defined as thier names suggest, except if you wanted to say the acronyms or abbreviations
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by mrodogu: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2016
DesChyko:
Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF). Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF).
Meanwhile it's good news for the government workers. And for those who're after their money grin
shey corper allowee go fall tru dat period na
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by realman4me(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
4days more to confirm if dis one is true or not.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by realman4me(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
My brother we are waiting
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by realman4me(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
My brother we are waiting
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by DesChyko: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
nickxtra:
The posts are clearly defined as thier names sugges, except if you wanted to say the acronyms or abbreviations

Yes. I meant that the associated acronyms be well defined in relation to the posts. At fist glance, I thought it was the Attorney General grin
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Fearcom(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
omogin:

The drink never clear for your eye

Excuse you Sorry Mr man I don't drink.

When part of your moniker mentions gin I can't be surprised.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by abbex: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fg-begin-payment-salaries-25th-every-month-agf/

enough of this future tense, action speaks louder than voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate / Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.