Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF (29154 Views)

FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths In 2017 / Umahi Increases Ebonyi Workers' Salaries By 5%, Pardons 32 Prisoners (Pics) / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by fritiyo: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sijo01:
The promises continues.
I swore my dear, it only getting worse by d day.
we are going to d land of premise I guess.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Fearcom(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
shala01:

Workers were getting their salaries last Thursday of every month before buhari came took over. What is there to cheer if he decides to start playing early after subjecting civil servants to late payments

I have it on very good authority that had jonathan been re-elected he would have carried out a mass sack of workers on the premise that the treasury is not only empty but there's no more income from oil and the country is heavily indebted. Jonathan no send anybody. Better to collect your salary late than to be out of a job because some wicked leaders failed to save and instead looted the little that was left.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by BushidoBlue(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nelkoko:
When Nigerians say dem dey go gym

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
seunmsg:

Everything is subjected to criticism by you wailers. If you don't know by now that the FAAC meeting is always delayed to allow for more money to accrue into the federation account before sharing, you probably don't know anything then.
There are always remarkable excuses for failure from you hailers no matter how brainless. If Fashola will celebrate "change" using buhari's position in a picture, I expected nothing less. Nothing is beyond you guys.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by BushidoBlue(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fearcom:

I have it on very good authority that had jonathan been re-elected he would have carried out a mass sack of workers on the premise that the treasury is not only empty but there's no more income from oil and the country is heavily indebted. Jonathan no send anybody. Better to collect your salary late than to be out of a job because some wicked leaders failed to save and instead looted the little that was left.

Whenever Nigerians "have it on good authority" as regards Jonathan we know it's APC lies at work.. old story

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by lanicky(f): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Good news for FG workers
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ok
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fearcom:

Anything to hail buhari for!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Fearcom(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Whenever Nigerians "have it on good authority" as regards Jonathan we know it's APC lies at work.. old story

Sorry Mr I'm not a politician and I don't follow people blindly and stupidly like a zombie. I didn't even vote in the last election. Jonathan performed poorly and he was voted out. Period. Imagine former finance minister under Jonathan saying He lacked the political will to save for the rainy day! That's a slap on the face from former coordinating minister/manager for Nigeria's economy. And if buhari does the same or worse he will be voted out as well. I don't have time for dumb sentiments or arguments.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Adedolapo1406(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
blackpanda:

You claim to be Acc General staff, so y are u asking us this silly kweshon. We should be asking u. Fake ghost worker! grin

I asked my boss about it but he told after the mopping up of MDAs fund from commercial banks into TSA, the MDAs later apply for the funds into their various sub-TSA in which the unclaimed fund (not up to a trillion Naira) left in the TSA was transferred into CRF (FG Account). So from explanation I got from my boss it baffles me each I hear we have 3 trillion when we are still borrowing.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Papafriday(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
I pray it works as planned. Mr President, also make it possible for the kogi state government to pay Kogi State university lecturers their five months unpaid salaries so that the current indefinite strike could be called off. We students are tired!
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Adedolapo1406(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Because the money is first shared all three tiers of govt (federal, state and local) before the federal now feed its other babies from its share! And we all know we have the problem of enormous recurrent expenditure in this country.

Good enough?

TSA is strictly own by Fg. It's the money in Federation Account that is jointly own by the three tiers of government which is been share monthly.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by truthspeaks: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
We r awaiting denial statement from ur sai buhari. But seriously, guy u hv bn typin one-liners, wats hapnin or r u even beginning to doubt ur sai baba grin. Dnt live in self-denial oo. Jst admit d hardship is gettin 2 u grin
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by OlujobaSamuel: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adedolapo1406:
I keep asking this question even tho i am Accountant General's staff; if through the use of TSA we were able to save 2.7 trillion, why are we still borrowing in order to finance the budget?
you don't have to tell us you are so so so. thanks.
@topic, what's special about this, abeg, is it not the same 1month interval? if there's consistency, workers will work for 30/31days before receiving their salary every month, if you like pay 10th of every month, just be consistent. as for me, nothing worth celebrating.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by truthspeaks: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Story dat will soon be denied n they ll even blame Gej grin. Lie mohammed we r waiting...
ejibaba:
Nice story
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by kevoh(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wake me up when there's an increment in the salary. angry
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Fearcom(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
shala01:

Anything to hail buhari for!!!!!

Buhari's struggling with only 38 percent of income that used to come from oil. Not only that, we are also struggling to look for buyers. In an economy that has been largely dependent on oil for decades, that's a very big problem. Let him deal with blocking holes/avenues for stealing the very scare resources we have and let us diversify the economy away from oil. Issues like security ie boko haram should be dealt with and foreign investors should be encouraged to come and invest. A lot of work to be done, I say.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by mrakin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
As a Lagos state worker, I get my salary on 23rd of every month. Gov. Ambode is the best.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by stunning4real: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
What is the big deal when Ambode pays every 23rd of every month
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by piagetskinner(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Government of future tense
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Bimpe29: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
DesChyko:
Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF).
Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF).

Such important posts should be clearly defined.

Meanwhile it's good news for the government workers.
And for those who're after their money grin
Absolute good news it is. However, it is just a matter cycle.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by OsamaB: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
How is this news...

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by lumeneng22: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
What of pension?
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by diegwu01: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
GWMI:
APC FG still campaigning almost 1year after election.Shame on you Buhari you are a complete failure.Those supporting Buhari are worst than Buhari himself shame on you all.Thanks.
Sai PMB!! grin
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by greenlightpf: 2:57am On Apr 21, 2016
gud talk
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by itzsniper(m): 4:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Chalatanace:
Is that another joke?
u dey mind dz pple? for d past 6 months I rciv my pay on d 39th or 40th
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by amtaken(f): 5:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Talk is so cheap.
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by fitinwell: 6:27am On Apr 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Fuel will be made available by 7th of April 2016,,,,by Minister state petroleum. We still buy @ #180 Shameful things... Bloody liars,, [/size]
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by makaveli902: 6:57am On Apr 21, 2016
They are reporting it as they are doing us a favour, something which every sane government will do and which is very normal in other countries...
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Another fallacy.

Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by omogin(f): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
Fearcom:

The drink never clear for your eye
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF by Nbote(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Adedolapo1406:
I keep asking this question even tho i am Accountant General's staff; if through the use of TSA we were able to save 2.7 trillion, why are we still borrowing in order to finance the budget?
because d more u look, d less u see... D more money u hear and read in d media, d lesser d likelihood dat any of it exists....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu / IGP Withdraws All Policemen Attached To Yahaya Bello / Father Mbaka Saga: ’Mixing Religion With Politics Is Dangerous' -Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.