Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Help Me Go Back To School - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Go Back To School (9530 Views)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 3:13am On May 10, 2016
Where the documents?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by InformedLola(f): 5:25am On May 10, 2016
chiomzy25:
so sorry sir/ma. I quoted the wrong comment. For those saying I have a matric number before given addmision, its an evening program pls. The moment you register, a matric number will be issued, this are the document for the registration.

What are you saying young lady? You said earlier you have not been able to register, now you are saying once you register a matric number will be given to you. You're not making any sense.

Someone has said she can verify you in the school, respond to that post and stop this hanky panky.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Aminat508(f): 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
Gboliwe:
Where the documents?
Anty no document lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 4:26pm On May 10, 2016
Aminat508:

Aunty ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Madam, I am a full grown man! cool

So she is playing with nairaland Abi? No document but she is saying there is document. This is iranu and ingredients
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Aminat508(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
Gboliwe:

Aunty ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Madam, I am a full grown man! cool

So she is playing with nairaland Abi? No document but she is saying there is document. This is iranu and ingredients
@bolded, Now I am confused!!! Funjosh angry
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by asumo12: 4:49pm On May 10, 2016
Aminat508:

There was problem uploading the documents!

cheesy
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Aminat508(f): 4:51pm On May 10, 2016
asumo12:

There was problem uploading the documents!

cheesy
Network Error , I guess grin
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Funjosh(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
Aminat508:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 5:56pm On May 10, 2016
Aminat508:

You see ehnn, that thing you are looking for inside my pata one day you'll find it. Continue
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by frozenSun(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2016
chiomzy25:
Am solomon Chioma, second child from a family of 5. Lost my dad years back, from imo but based in kaduna. This will be my first year if I eventually register. I used to work as an office assistant, with an oil marketer but stoped working when kaduna refinery stopped producing as a result my boss couldn't pay us our salary as we already had 3 month arrears with him. I went ahead to learn makeup artistry but am yet to get enough client base because am a freelance. I had to apply for an evening program so that I can combine work and school to help me pay for the remaining years I will be spending. The total cost is 70,000 naira. I already have 40% of it. Thanks

chiomzy25 AKA solomon Chioma, second child from a family of 5.

How market ?

Have you been LUCKY enough to scam get enough money to complete the school fees ?
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by taryour(f): 6:40pm On May 10, 2016
Aminat508:

LWKMD. sorry dearie. you must be a leaner. lol

" by the way e no concine me " lol
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Aminat508(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2016
Gboliwe:

You see ehnn, that thing you are looking for inside my pata one day you'll find it. Continue
grin
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Aminat508(f): 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
taryour:

Lmao cheesy
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Funjosh(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2016
Gboliwe:

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Funjosh(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2016
Gboliwe:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2016
The OP's data plan has expired. We chatted last night, sent me her documents & phone number (as she couldn't upload the documents on Nairaland), and asked that the thread be closed.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 8:04pm On May 10, 2016
Gboliwe:

grin grin grin

Pls oh, what does "pata" mean? I know, I know, I'm old school. Very.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by armyofone(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2016
Pata = pant, dross, draws, thongs
Now send me check EfemenaXY for my tutorial.
Gboliwe, you too oya drop some changes.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Kimoni: 8:46pm On May 10, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

Efeeee!!!! You've stayed too long in a foreign land my dear. You and I need to take a trip to AJ city
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 10, 2016
Acidosis:
The OP's data plan has expired. We chatted last night, sent me her documents & phone number (as she couldn't upload the documents on Nairaland), and asked that the thread be closed.

Why does she want this thread closed? Let's assume she's got the assistance she was after, and no longer needs contributions, it's only right she updates the thread accordingly.

She wants the thread closed instead. Weird.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Acidosis(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2016
Siena:

Why does she want this thread closed? Let's assume she's got the assistance she was after, and no longer needs contributions, it's only right she updates the thread accordingly.

screenshot

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by sauceEEP(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2016
Na wah o...
Closing the thread is not a better option, op should come and set things straight. Why start something you know you can't finish @ op?

You came to nairaland soliciting for help and when questions were raised to verify the authenticity of your claim you just blanked out. Do you believe that with just a cry for help people will dole out cash without asking questions? There are many good spirited individuals who are willing to help but only if you can prove that you're genuine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 6:16am On May 11, 2016
I'm sorry. I don't want to put a damper on anybody who May be trying to help to help you OP, but I think you have a misplaced priority here.

if Nairalanders help you to get in, are you planning on coming online always to seek assistance to buy handout or pay for the other sessions?

schooling in Nigeria isn't cheap o.

besides it isn't a guarantee of a good job after graduation. millions of graduate job seekers still at home or roaming the streets.

throw whatever money and time you have into your business and in less than 10years time you might just be employing graduates yourself.

why not wait until your business picks up before venturing into this. there's no age that is too old to go to school.

all the best.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by cococandy(f): 6:23am On May 11, 2016
Good advice too.
Ioannes:
I'm sorry. I don't want to put a damper on anybody who May be trying to help to help you OP, but I think you have a misplaced priority here.

if Nairalanders help you to get in, are you planning on coming online always to seek assistance to buy handout or pay for the other sessions?

schooling in Nigeria isn't cheap o.

besides it isn't a guarantee of a good job after graduation. millions of graduate job seekers still at home or roaming the streets.

throw whatever money and time you have into your business and in less than 10years time you might just be employing graduates yourself.

why not wait until your business picks up before venturing into this. there's no age that is too old to go to school.

all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 11:03am On May 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

armyofone:
Funjosh:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Aminat508:
grin
taryour:

All of you are not serious. grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Onegai(f): 3:31pm On May 13, 2016
ifyalways:
Onegai cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's "kwarruption" to be thinking of getting your LO a pony. We are in the era of buy 9ja to save naira and you want to import a pony from UK? shocked
There are two options for you :
Relocate to Daura with LO, baba Buhari I heard, has about 20 horses, he'll be glad to have you around and LO would ride as many as she wants.

Go the old fashioned way. Get down on all fours and LO would ride away. You'd get to kill two birds with one stone sef ; great exercise for you, fun riding for LO.

My last travel was hiking, real tedious but fun. Tried my hands on flowering and gardening , poor things withered away. I will give it a trial once more soon.

Madam, please have you seen this site?

http://nothingtodoinlagos.com/

Someone sent me a link asking if I wanted to go Kayaking in the Lagos Lagoon! I don't know if my liver is that strong but Himself is already excited. And they have other events they organise.

Where was your hike? My longest hike was the Grand Canyon, south rim. And there was this weird hike in the middle of nowhere, where I told my brother "dude we are black, if a serial killer happens upon us, we won't make it. Turn back now!"

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ifyalways(f): 4:39pm On May 13, 2016
Onegai, I know nothingtodoinlagos and have seen their latest program but Nne,I'm passing on that one. I'm not a good swimmer so wont risk that as im not sure of the quality of life vests they'll be providing. I think it starts today ,I'll wait for my friends to send me pictures.
You can also follow social prefect. They organize fun local tours with the latest being "Omu resort" on 30th May.
I'm cool now with just truppr and my regular weekend run/booze group cheesy

My hike was Ben Navis, Scotland
Onegai:

Madam, please have you seen this site?

http://nothingtodoinlagos.com/

Someone sent me a link asking if I wanted to go Kayaking in the Lagos Lagoon! I don't know if my liver is that strong but Himself is already excited. And they have other events they organise.

Where was your hike? My longest hike was the Grand Canyon, south rim. And there was this weird hike in the middle of nowhere, where I told my brother "dude we are black, if a serial killer happens upon us, we won't make it. Turn back now!"
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 10:48pm On May 17, 2016
Siena:

So I may be wrong, who knows? Ahnie may be legit, but not based upon popularity. She may be legit based upon who she is, not because she has a massive following.

Diary? I'm sure Lawrence Anini had a diary. I'm also sure your looting leaders have diaries, and are popular with all due respect kindly edit your post,please

Call me a sceptic, but that's what Nairaland does. However, I apologise to Ahnie for my conclusion, but she should tread with caution when it comes to publicly stating she wishes to render financial assistance to someone who does not fit the profile of one in financial distress, who is not forthcoming with details. It's best to offer such assistance privately via PM.

Ahnie wherever you are, I apologise.
apology accepted,pls kindly edit your post and take my sobriquet from that bullshit you wrote.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by ahnie: 11:04pm On May 17, 2016
Siena:

Mr Siena....do the needful.next time don't ever tag my name in sensitive matters like this.cc seun,aminat508,Dominique,lalasticlala,afam4eva.
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by EfemenaXY: 2:59pm On May 21, 2016
armyofone:

cheesy cheesy

Thanks!

Da check is in da post. I put it there tey-tey. Hasn't it arrived yet? wink

Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Efeeee!!!! You've stayed too long in a foreign land my dear. You and I need to take a trip to AJ city

Ah, take it easy on moi na...er, which one is AJ city again? You mean Abuja? tongue tongue

ifyalways:
Onegai, I know nothingtodoinlagos and have seen their latest program but Nne,I'm passing on that one. I'm not a good swimmer so wont risk that as im not sure of the quality of life vests they'll be providing. I think it starts today ,I'll wait for my friends to send me pictures.
You can also follow social prefect. They organize fun local tours with the latest being "Omu resort" on 30th May.
I'm cool now with just truppr and my regular weekend run/booze group cheesy
My hike was Ben Navis, Scotland

Nne, you sabi live life. Life's for living anyway. Me, I want to be like you when I grow up. I love your outdoor adventurous spirit. kiss kiss

Gboliwe:

All of you are not serious. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Honestly, I've always wondered if you're (m) or (f). So looking inside your pata may not be such a bad thing.

Pls oh!! I'm saying this on the assumption you're an (f)... embarassed embarassed
Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
ahnie:
apology accepted,pls kindly edit your post and take my sobriquet from that bullshit you wrote.

You use vile language to make a request, and you expect me to comply, just like that?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Go Back To School by Gboliwe: 4:59pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY, oya come and check kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss foe you I will. ............ wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira / Will You Attend A Friend's Wedding If You Were Not Invited? / Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.