Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? (2525 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by Welcomme: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2016
mamagee3, y are just being silly n stupidd?
...Dont u hav a life outside nairaland? Or are u possessed or u are devil himself?
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by geni340(f): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
mamagee, I came out of my house and my neighbor too came out of his house dressed like he was going to work

WHat can it mean?
loool wink
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2016
ethene:
What is all these?
Oshogbo weed in action
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:36pm On May 02, 2016
we know you drive a car, next
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by nikkypearl(f): 6:42pm On May 02, 2016
ehix89:
Are you a human or a robot, If you human type this CAPTCHA for confirmation......xTFsrTY
wicked grin
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by ehix89(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
wicked grin
you know mamagee and the wahala she always comes with
Re: Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? by vicstar(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2016
mamagee3:
My Neighbor saw me drive in to my house and then came out but then slowly and quietly walked back in.

Btw, this is the same neighbor that would usually try to find out things about me from my brother.

What is he up to?

Mature responses only.

how dafuq!! Are we gunna know dat?? Do we stay in dsame neigbourhood with ya?? Everything about u is so discombobulated I just can't fathom cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

[for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.