Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor (7684 Views)

Singer Kiss Daniel Start Dating Fellow Singer Chidimma Ekile / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Who Has Seen This? Chidimma And The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by leet100: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Menn it is cool for the both music stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA-45j4H5Ck
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by vizkiz: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
baby mama 3 loading...

6 Likes

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by wilybebsy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Trouble they sleep....

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by laserjet: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chidinmaaaaaa!!!...let sleeping dogs lie. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by leet100: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
am so happy for her...... i hope she wont be a baby mama oo
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by IamLEGEND1: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
transcript abeg,I no get MB.

4 Likes

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by leet100: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
she was asked if she have feelings for flavor..... and she said yessss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by cruzita(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
undecided chidinma I hope u are OK?well if Annie could settle down with father of all nation ,then u are free to join the league

3 Likes

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by leet100: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
cruzita let hope oooooo...... atleast chidimma is a cool girl just like you wink wink
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by UyiIredia(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don dey suspect am since. Their on-screen chemistry was the hint.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Mrbigman1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
U go surprise say one hardworking gentle, successful guy dey ask her out, she go prefer to go soil her hand for adventurous sake, tomorrow she go cry come out in regret.

That's just the chronicle of girls.

I ve taken my time to study em.

8 Likes

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by 0ubenji(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrbigman1:
U go surprise say one hardworking gentle, successful guy dey ask her out, she go prefer to go soil her hand for adventurous sake, tomorrow she go cry come out in regret.

nd also endured their suffering

4 Likes

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by optional1(f): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Breaking News.

Me pregnant 4 Tecno ooo 6weeks pregnant. Am in Love wit Tecno oooo.
No b only Chidinma dy in love.
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by BE811APP: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Totally Her Business..

But dis life sha...

@ baby Mammas Hustling for who he marries..

Now Chidinma Has made the race Steeper for other contestants..

Not Nice f u Chidinma!!!
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Stuntkid172(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
flavour nah hot cake ooo. see as dem dey rush the guy.

IN NOLLYWOOD VOICE: BABY MAMA PART 3

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
lolz chidimma is surely a good bae i must say

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:
baby mama 3 loading...

Supported
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrbigman1:

You are on point ooo
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:
Breaking News.

Me pregnant 4 Tecno ooo 6weeks pregnant.
Am in Love wit Tecno oooo.

No b only Chidinma dy in love.

BUHAARAAAAA
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Ritajovy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Finally!
I hav been waiting for dis cat to jump outta d bag!!
Now i am settled!!!
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by scampy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dis wan no be news na. We don sabi teytey
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
menn chidimma is very beautiful i swear
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
i just cant wait for the day a nairaland bae will say that she love me cry cry cry

Being single is not at all esp this bae missval... and cruzita

the love i have for them can move mountain

cc lalasticlala farano, Rocktation toynse2much
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by ireneony(f): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is nice grin

I like straight forward peeps. .

If you love let him know! cheesy

I give chidinma my support smiley

You guys shud hating on her
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
This is nice grin

I like straight forward peeps. .

If you love let him know! cheesy

I give chidinma my support smiley
next baby mama undecided
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by ireneony(f): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingTom:
next baby mama undecided
chidinma is not like that..
She is still a virgin grin
Egbon! Be happy for her now undecided
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by KingTom(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
chidinma is not like that..
She is still a virgin grin
Egbon! Be happy for her now undecided
virgin indeed as I'm typing she dey jump up and down flavor rod like bunkie boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by mytime24(f): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chidinma inluv wit flavor and dis happen

Who dem epp undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nikkypearl(f): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
cruzita:
undecided chidinma I hope u are OK?well if Annie could settle down with father of all nation ,then u are free to join the league
abeg ,u knw any 'father of nation'wey ho money?connect me naa
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by ireneony(f): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingTom:
virgin indeed as I'm typing she dey jump up and down flavor rod like bunkie boy undecided
hmmmm
Do u have satellite that monitor her movement undecided

Lol@ rod grin
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Kiish(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
She should come and love me cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? / Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) / If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.