Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor (7710 Views)

Singer Kiss Daniel Start Dating Fellow Singer Chidimma Ekile / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Who Has Seen This? Chidimma And The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:

Nna o gini meri my neck biko, o crime e si dat am pregnant 4 tekno biko. Biko waru nwanyo cool o down o my problem o bu di nke gi.

Hope say u go understand weytin I write sha cos I no b gud Igbo language writer ooo.

you are funny cheesy
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Goldmaxx(f): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2016
nduprincekc:

no mind the guy
you are an asslicker,mumu fool
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
you are an asslicker,mumu fool

Lagos lagoon is still empty Who cares About what you say
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by optional1(f): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2016
nduprincekc:

you are funny cheesy

Chinedu Prince Kc abeg I correct 4 weytin I write, if I no correct abeg correction me I wan learn how to write my mama language well.
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Goldmaxx(f): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2016
nduprincekc:

Lagos lagoon is still empty Who cares About what you say
ewu,d color of her pant you will not see,kip wanking with her pics aturu awusa
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
ewu,d color of her pant you will not see,kip wanking with her pics aturu awusa

You are still a kid thou sad sad sad
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
transcript abeg,I no get MB.
Stop embarrassing me undecided

lemme send you airtime angry
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by IamLEGEND1: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

na ntel sim I dey use,no forget go send me MTN.
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by misspicy(f): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2016
nduprincekc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't laugh undecided
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by misspicy(f): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
na ntel sim I dey use,no forget go send me MTN.
You have free access to internet yet you can't watch videos with it

smhangry
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by IamLEGEND1: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:
You have free access to internet yet you can't watch videos with it smhangry
who teh u say na free? na 10k we dey pay for 500MB.
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Malayy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:

Nna o gini meri my neck biko, o crime e si dat am pregnant 4 tekno biko. Biko waru nwanyo cool o down o my problem o bu di nke gi.

Hope say u go understand weytin I write sha cos I no b gud Igbo language writer ooo.
nne, you tried. i understood everything you wrote there.' and don't mind me, was just trolling
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by Goldmaxx(f): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
nduprincekc:

You are still a kid thou sad sad sad
pervert, am in da uni
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by shulamitewoman(f): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
People can twist words eh..she was just teasing EHIS dat day..she was not serious.,.
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
pervert, am in da uni

whatever
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Goldmaxx:
pervert, am in da uni

whatever
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:

Chinedu Prince Kc abeg I correct 4 weytin I write, if I no correct abeg correction me I wan learn how to write my mama language well.

you are correct dear
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by optional1(f): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Malayy:
nne, you tried. i understood everything you wrote there.' and don't mind me, was just trolling

Ok bros
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
The kinda heartbreak that's waiting for you eh is practicing shokigrin...op, dnt forget to post the aftermath of the heartbreak o
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
firstking01:
The kinda heartbreak that's waiting for you eh is practicing shokigrin...op, dnt forget to post the aftermath of the heartbreak o

Lolz dont mind the op grin grin
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by damselicious1(f): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
baby mama 3 loading...........

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
damselicious1:
baby mama 3 loading...........

lolz who no like baby mama
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by deluxez12(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
leet100:
cruzita let hope oooooo...... atleast chidimma is a cool girl just like you wink wink
ninjas wan toast
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by gbens2000(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
This is nice grin

I like straight forward peeps. .

If you love let him know! cheesy

I give chidinma my support smiley shocked

You guys shud hating on her
shocked are u serious,I was expecting a reasonable response from u,a guy that already has kids from two Different women.now I believe all gals are dumb.
Re: Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor by nduprincekc(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man / #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys / Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.