Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ladies Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why? (1238 Views)

Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why? by Hadez(f): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
I was watching Mtv base and hiptv all day and I kept noticing similarities in almost all the videos. the guys are always well dressed with swaggs and all that most of then even put on jackets on their already thick tops like this heat no reach their place undecided now if they want to show the ladies it is always with pants and bra?

Why is it always like this? Why do we always portray ladies as loosed set of beings who are mostly for sexual satisfaction

I think we need to discuss about this it is bad and I think it should stop. What happens to treating ladies right in your music videos and singing to them like damsels. Check out those Indian love songs now.. Arrrrrggghhhhhhh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why? by eaglejay13(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
I believe those ladies were created with brains, so wetin concern agbero and overload if they don't want to use their brains?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Babe we're just being considerate nau, imagine forcing a lady to wear stuffy clothes in this heat. You girls will start chanting human rights abuse, so we say make we allow una catch breeze grin
That yucky romantic stuff is so 2001. What's trending now is making it rain on em twerkers lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Why? by donbenedict(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mchew...
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
All because of money
Re: Ladies Why? by Hadez(f): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Mchew...

Stop commenting on my thread. Stalker
Re: Ladies Why? by Soulz22(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:
I was watching Mtv base and hiptv all day and I kept noticing similarities in almost all the videos. the guys are always well dressed with swaggs and all that most of then even put on jackets on their already thick tops like this heat no reach their place undecided now if they want to show the ladies it is always with pants and bra?

Why is it always like this? Why do we always portray ladies as loosed set of beings who are mostly for sexual satisfaction

I think we need to discuss about this it is bad and I think it should stop. What happens to treating ladies right in your music videos and singing to them like damsels. Check out those Indian love songs now.. Arrrrrggghhhhhhh.

When hunger catch you for the industry and you never blow, you go even remove pant and bra
Re: Ladies Why? by Hadez(f): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
DragonReborn:
Babe we're just being considerate nau, imagine forcing a lady to wear stuffy clothes in this heat. You girls will start chanting human rights abuse, so we say make we allow una catch breeze grin
That yucky romantic stuff is so 2001. What's trending now is making it rain on em twerkers lipsrsealed

So u like watching a girl half naked twerk. Hmm
Re: Ladies Why? by Marlvin(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
You gotta do whats best for business and thats nudīty. It's all about the benjamins. make no mistakes about that
Re: Ladies Why? by donbenedict(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

Stop commenting on my thread. Stalker
dnt let me derail ur worthless thread till page 40.. and get it removed by the mods afterwards.. I can help u do that.. with all pleasure

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by Hadez(f): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
dnt let me derail ur worthless thread till page 40.. and get it removed by the mods afterwards.. I can help u do that.. with all pleasure

Seems u r bored. Go n get a job
Re: Ladies Why? by donbenedict(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

Seems u r bored. Go n get a job
of course i'm very bored..... and my job nw is to make u regret ever creating this topic... how much will you pay me? Ooops, I forgot you are wallowing in poverty.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why? by Dojupyo(f): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
That's why I love my *Osinachi* video..

Sometimes I don't blame the guys, shey dey force those girls to dance unclad
Those vixens are nothing but what they are.. I don't think I would advice any parent allow their kids watch those channels

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
But those girls are mature enough to turned down the demand of artistes to nude in their musical video shots na.
Re: Ladies Why? by Hadez(f): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Marlvin:
You gotta do whats best for business and thats nudīty. It's all about the benjamins. make no mistakes about that

Hmm. That is bad
Re: Ladies Why? by Hadez(f): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dojupyo:
That's why I love my *Osinachi* video..

Sometimes I don't blame the guys, shey dey force those girls to dance unclad
Those vixens are nothing but what they are.. I don't think I would advice any parent allow their kids watch those channels

They can sneak behind and watch the channels when their parents are not there
Re: Ladies Why? by Greene66: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nigeria Women have this ashawo instinct
Re: Ladies Why? by Dojupyo(f): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

They can sneak behind and watch the channels when their parents are not there

Yeah, but at least the parents can still restrict them to some extent..
Some parents promote those songs in their homes.. It shouldn't be. at least for the children's sake
Re: Ladies Why? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
they av refused 2 even use 1% of their brain!!!
Re: Ladies Why? by Fmartin(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Greene66:
Nigeria Women have this ashawo instinct
yea.

Afta u wil somebody clamouring fr gender equality, wit dat kind act
Re: Ladies Why? by Varagous(f): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
guys have 'objectized' ladies ... the problem is that the ladies' permitted it... they want to show what they have... and that's what the world wants to see anyways! nudity sells.. no one wants to go out of market!
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
if you were in their shoes, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind shooting vids naked to stay relevant . So, face front and mind yo sh!t.
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
°•°I'm gon be back

°•°*To a certain extent it's a man's world an women are used as objects of pleasure for them.
.....°•°This happens with various media platforms (tv,movies music,commercials,non televised ads,etc.)
..°•°They cater to the stereotypical male
...°•°The man who's sexually ruled.
.....°•°They cater to the male gaze in general.
..in in so doing they objectify women.
...disrespecting an disregarding us/our feelings....our humanity.

It won't ever end.They will constantly go out anad find women who ..
....want work
..fame(small as it is) ..
..to be seen as sexy/sex symbols(because we've been to that's good for us as women to be)
...who don't see what they do as a problem/damaging.

If you don't like it you'll have to turn yer face.
Re: Ladies Why? by DanceVille: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez.
It isn't guys fault..When there's no job everywhere, the economy is harsh, standard of living is low and there's shortage of money in circulation.

Those ladies do what they deem fit to do in order to survive.Though, it do annoy me whenever I see a well-brougt girl twerking her waist just for a thousand, I feel sad.

There's no one to blame for it..

Even the one worst than that is gonna happen.Let's just pray everything is gonna change..

Can I send you a Pm?
Re: Ladies Why? by Marlvin(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

Hmm. That is bad

People like it bad...
Re: Ladies Why? by gqboyy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
cuz ladies love it when treated as such
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

So u like watching a girl half naked twerk. Hmm
If I say no devil fit go on hunger strike oh. Which straight guy doesn't? grin
Although many girls dance at parties/clubs for free. And you know na mapouka dey reign, so its better if they kuku get paid for it.
Re: Ladies Why? by iykekelvins(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Its their choice
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Women have always been seen as sex symbols save for a few. Heck even the the female celebrities no longer sell a product but they (their bodies) are the products been sold. Smh......they've lost their value abeg thats why I don't take feminists serious.

(1) (Reply)

My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl / Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. / 10 Controversial Truths About Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.