Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (40753 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
It's true! It still doesn't change the fact that SOME girls should STOP demeaning womanhood at the age where they should be focused on preparing for marriage and building their careers.

cc Carolyner,I talk am

gringringrin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by schumastic(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

Oh, you are pained now? That is how it feels hurting a woman's personality. Go ahead and face the oloshos in your family since they are also guilty of those lists one way or the other.

Feeling guilty? Only an idiot and someone who's mother didn't train him well on how to respect a lady will type and support that rubbish you called a list. Nairaland boys are just dumb set of misogynists

generalizing every nairaland guys cus of some comment a guy makes i not good at all and will bring other guys to attack you..next time use most
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Teespice:
God knows I have stopped commenting on topics like this but I need to make something very clear.

why are you guys like this? a woman takes this advice, no show. she takes the next persons advice yet no headway. do you know the kind of pressure she is to conform to what society and your likes say all the time.

she decided on the kind of guy she wants to settle down with, you people will be the ones to shame her and her choices. she sleeps with someone, everyone joins the band wagon to slut shame her. she is expected to do this and do that not for her happiness but because of the notion that she will end up in a man's house.

she takes all advice given from boys like you on the internet, from her friends, relatives, siblings and parent. she goes on that date and starts acting all fake. haven't you realised by now that a guy can spot a fake person from afar and by body language. ever wonder how she ends up in a relationship and it looks like she's acting out a script based on all the advice she has gotten. tell me how that relationship is expected to last long when she's acting like a robot that has been programmed to take in information both the good and the rubbish.

I am no feminist and I keep saying that I am all for equity and not equality because I recognise that there are specific roles for each gender to play. I am an advocate for her to do what she wants provided she is able to live with the repercussions of her actions later and it's what makes her happy. you have absolutely no right to tell anybody how to live her life by way of the non- existent advice you give her. a man who sees her will be with her if he wants to and not because he's doing her a favour.

anyhow, I have always learnt not to take anything I read on the internet especially nairaland seriously because more often than not, people would come online and say things to feel good about themselves or contradict themselves and in reality, they shovel and grove for the next girls attention.

women, be yourselves. do things because you want to do them not because of what the next person will say or think. for all you know, you have no idea what goes on in their lives. if you keep living according to the dictates of what people think you will be the one miserable at the end of the day and guess what, these same people will be the ones to gloat.

I am out. going through the comments on this thread so far, my post is more than justified.

my sister, romance section is something else,guys just jump at every opportunity to bash ladies,to thinks that the ladies described as oloshos on NL are the ones getting the rich cute guys while the so called decent one are finding it hard to get hooked,they just come online to say trash yet do the opposite in real life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Teespice:
God knows I have stopped commenting on topics like this but I need to make something very clear.

why are you guys like this? a woman takes this advice, no show. she takes the next persons advice yet no headway. do you know the kind of pressure she is to conform to what society and your likes say all the time.

she decided on the kind of guy she wants to settle down with, you people will be the ones to shame her and her choices. she sleeps with someone, everyone joins the band wagon to slut shame her. she is expected to do this and do that not for her happiness but because of the notion that she will end up in a man's house.

she takes all advice given from boys like you on the internet, from her friends, relatives, siblings and parent. she goes on that date and starts acting all fake. haven't you realised by now that a guy can spot a fake person from afar and by body language. ever wonder how she ends up in a relationship and it looks like she's acting out a script based on all the advice she has gotten. tell me how that relationship is expected to last long when she's acting like a robot that has been programmed to take in information both the good and the rubbish.

I am no feminist and I keep saying that I am all for equity and not equality because I recognise that there are specific roles for each gender to play. I am an advocate for her to do what she wants provided she is able to live with the repercussions of her actions later and it's what makes her happy. you have absolutely no right to tell anybody how to live her life by way of the non- existent advice you give her. a man who sees her will be with her if he wants to and not because he's doing her a favour.

anyhow, I have always learnt not to take anything I read on the internet especially nairaland seriously because more often than not, people would come online and say things to feel good about themselves or contradict themselves and in reality, they shovel and grove for the next girls attention.

women, be yourselves. do things because you want to do them not because of what the next person will say or think. for all you know, you have no idea what goes on in their lives. if you keep living according to the dictates of what people think you will be the one miserable at the end of the day and guess what, these same people will be the ones to gloat.

I am out. going through the comments on this thread so far, my post is more than justified.

I like you.... You write from experience
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
fejicruz:
People castigated the female folks for being oloshos. But nobody castigates the male folks for patronizing them. Sick and depraved society.
Guess you are just realizing its a man's world gringringrin

especially in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by DesChyko: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
lwkmd.

You be igbo person bah?
Yes. Sure grin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Teespice(f): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
It's true! It still doesn't change the fact that SOME girls should STOP demeaning womanhood at the age where they should be focused on preparing for marriage and building their careers.

I modified my post and added few things.

it is nobody's business what she does with her life provided that she knows the repercussions of her actions.

we are her yarning and she's somewhere probably catching her trips.

at the end of the day, we are responsible for our actions.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by obakore20(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
PS: It hurts me to see a girl deceiving herself, all in the name of "I still have more time". The truth is: the shortest 5 years in a ladies life is the 25-30 range. A word is enough for the wise.[/quote]

i agree to this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Angelberry post=44940169][/quote]
When are you paying?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:
This Place is such a hateful place.... They wanna tell women how to be dumb and teach men how to be smart... I feel the change in the Air...
I feel it too grin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
angels09:

When are you paying?
no, I can't remember when I agreed to go on a date with you.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

I feel it too grin

Why did I come back? See what boredom does grin grin grin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by joseph1832(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
subbieD:
Noted
smiley

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
no, I can't remember when I agreed to go on a date with you.

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh the way you guys talk about ladies and marriage i might consider staying single last last.

Why not just let people be for once undecided

If they religiously follow what you have up there, you will use your second mouth to cry fraud and pretence.

This life nawa.

Hi dear smiley

I have always come across your posts on here and noticed something I think i should draw your attention to

@bolded,I just want to say,you should not allow what you read on internet determine your lifestyle, especially not on Nairaland.

if some topics irritates you,just jump am pass,they are not worth your MB.

thank Yousmiley
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
angels09:

Why dat face?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

Why did I come back? See what boredom does grin grin grin
Nne ndosmiley same Nubian?

boredom is a bastard grin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Why women should have their eyes on the 25-30 age bracket, marrying the wrong person is the greatest mistake a woman will live to regret forever. I have seen so many cases around me. Women are truly suffering from wrong choices. God help them

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Teespice:

I modified my post and added few things.

it is nobody's business what she does with her life provided that she knows the repercussions of her actions.

we are her yarning and she's somewhere probably catching her trips.

at the end of the day, we are responsible for our actions.
What wizkid does with his money is his biz BUT there is a Linda Ikeji...There will always be.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Why dat face?

Am already on a cocktail of aphrodisiacs...
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Ekakamba: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
One thing I've noticed with oloshos is that, they always reply to such thread bitterly as if another olosho is trying to take away their customer. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Gajabanjago(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:

Smithy: Stunts ladies who are 25+ shouldn't be pulling

Hmm...as I look around, I see reasons to also note from a different perspective that everything is not BLACK and WHITE, there are also GREY areas.

The number of 25+ ladies are increasing by the day and funny, some of these women don't understand the significance of etching closer towards '30'.

Like it or hate it, all guys can't be wrong at same time. There are some stunts you shouldn't pulling if you are 25+ and if you persist, history will keep repeating it self:
- Late marriages
- Unhappiness in the home.
- Divorce etc

1. Being Over- Dramatic

Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! Yes, girls are dramatic by default but if you are heading towards 30, you should reset you default settings. All of a sudden, you quit talking to a guy you've known for years or even months and you expect him to...to what? To decipher and doggedly go after you. Later tomorrow, you'll say, "I'ld have left you but you forced me". That's what guys don't understand. Mind you: guys have admirers too but they chose you. Reduce the drama.

2. Changing guys like under wears

You'll see a girl who claims is getting ready for marriage test-running different guys like a guy testing which console will work on his PS2. Yes, you did it as a 'kid' but now? Haba! You wonder why no responsible guy is coming your way, it's simply because you've friendzoned all of 'em.

3. Still upholding the Principle of "oloshos"

Do I know the principles? At least I know that they date all kinds of men, Sugar daddies and Alhajis included. You can't be cross-dating and still expect a responsible young man: Mba! His mummy's prayer negates that!

4. Pursuing guys after "free" rides, meals, dates etc

There is nothing as naughty, demeaning and cheap-looking as a 25+ girl who claims to have no feeling for a guy BUT wants free meals, rides, from same. That's irresponsible. If na so 'love' dey catch you, get a guy that will love you for free. Don't get a guy's hope up, and later you start acting innocent and weird. That's witchcraft!

5. E-robbery

A robber takes from you and doesn't sit with you. "She" runs away. I have heard some guys who have been "robbed" by some of these chicks. To them it's a game but it's an indirect way of strengthening yourself as a "single and searching" for a long time.

PS: It hurts me to see a girl deceiving herself, all in the name of "I still have more time". The truth is: the shortest 5 years in a ladies life is the 25-30 range. A word is enough for the wise.

sorry dear, though i am a guy bt to be candid i am startin to dislike fellow guys for ds crucification here and there. Haa!! women are in trouble for ds Nigeria.
#guyswithbraintumorfullnija
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Eberex(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
I guess you are new here. I wouldn't exchange words with you. But answer my question: What contribution have you made on NL? Some, over the years have become friends and admirers. AS USUAL, some like my thread and some don't. What have you done? Don't whine and grine... Be the change you want to see or SHUT UP!

I'm looking at your profile now:

1. Some attributes of guys who bash ladies online
2. Guys are the major reasons ladies are still single
3. Sex is overrated
4. Unrealistic demands of girls no guy should ever give in to

All these are your posts. Can you see any similarity? yes i can.

A guy looking for attention with posts he thinks would create a buzz. I will not waste my time on dudes like you bro, if i don't have posts to make i'd rather read sensible posts than this. undecided
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Eeroh95(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Switch off your phone and go to bed if you don't have anything to say.

Women should stop oloshoing if they do not want to be called olosho.
if they(women) stop oloshoing,someguys will masturbate to death...........rest ma case
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Misogynist2014(m): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
All of a sudden, you quit talking to a guy you've known for years or even months and you expect him to...to what? To decipher and doggedly go after you. Later tomorrow, you'll say, "I'ld have left you but you forced me".
Funny, illogical, but true.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
angels09:

Am already on a cocktail of aphrodisiacs...
Lol, why?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Misogynist2014(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh the way you guys talk about ladies and marriage i might consider staying single last last.

Why not just let people be for once undecided

If they religiously follow what you have up there, you will use your second mouth to cry fraud and pretence.

This life nawa.

You are very smart. smiley
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Agu87(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
K
Hadez:

Oh, you are pained now? That is how it feels hurting a woman's personality. Go ahead and face the oloshos in your family since they are also guilty of those lists one way or the other.

Feeling guilty? Only an idiot and someone who's mother didn't train him well on how to respect a lady will type and support that rubbish you called a list. Nairaland boys are just dumb set of misogynists
not all of us here are boys and also not all of us are dumb....stop insulting d male folk here...final warning
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eberex:

I'm looking at your profile now:

1. Some attributes of guys who bash ladies online
2. Guys are the major reasons ladies are still single
3. Sex is overrated
4. Unrealistic demands of girls no guy should ever give in to

All these are your posts. Can you see any similarity? yes i can.

A guy looking for attention with posts he thinks would create a buzz. I will not waste my time on dudes like you bro, if i don't have posts to make i'd rather read sensible posts than this. undecided
I wonder what you are doing here... I guessed you missed your way.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by subbieD(f): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
joseph1832:
smiley

Abi na
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

Hi dear smiley

I have always come across your posts on here and noticed something I think i should draw your attention to

@bolded,I just want to say,you should not allow what you read on internet determine your lifestyle, especially not on Nairaland.

if some topics irritates you,just jump am pass,they are not worth your MB.

thank Yousmiley
Thank you but they dont determine my lifestyle. I was only hitting back.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by joseph1832(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
subbieD:

Abi na
Yes oh... Muuuwaaaah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.