Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (40757 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by WebSurfer(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

Oh, you are pained now? That is how it feels hurting a woman's personality. Go ahead and face the oloshos in your family since they are also guilty of those lists one way or the other.

Feeling guilty? Only an idiot and someone who's mother didn't train him well on how to respect a lady will type and support that rubbish you called a list. Nairaland boys are just dumb set of misogynists
your mother really trained you well for calling out someone's mother and sister firstly i guess.... Smh
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
pureHoney2:

Op for your mind you make sense die Abi? Just kotinu inugo? Wasted sperm
hmm cool

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

Oh, you are pained now? That is how it feels hurting a woman's personality. Go ahead and face the oloshos in your family since they are also guilty of those lists one way or the other.

Feeling guilty? Only an idiot and someone who's mother didn't train him well on how to respect a lady will type and support that rubbish you called a list. Nairaland boys are just dumb set of misogynists

U are pathetic my dear. A pathetic annoying wee lad.

U should really try to work on Urself
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh the way you guys talk about ladies and marriage i might consider staying single last last.

Why not just let people be for once undecided

If they religiously follow what you have up there, you will use your second mouth to cry fraud and pretence.

This life nawa.

Congrats to your singleness, but why this little and wonderful topic dey pain you like this? Abi you don dey pass marriage level dey enter menopause level? congrats to you one more time if you chose to remain single
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sacrifial friend? or FWB
choose the one u want
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by 4C2215131: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh the way you guys talk about ladies and marriage i might consider staying single last last.

If they religiously follow what you have up there, you will use your second mouth to cry fraud and pretence.

This life nawa.

I keep re-iterating that marriage is not compulsory. I keep saying that....in fact I'm tired. No comment.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by 4C2215131: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
25 is the best age for a lady to get married and i dont fnk a good woman will kontinue flirting at dat age. So OP, its better u surround yourself with good ladies. They are out dreeeokay

err, much as you have my vote, there are a multitude of 30+ ladies still with chips on their shoulders...so much.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Chill lady! He didn't call you olosho, you are taking it personal. Edit your post and remove his mom.

I see no reason why you are personalizing this.

my dear. leave her jare.

she will learn to be respectful hopefully before she clocks 40
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by olaomoola1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Who are you to judge ladies? Imagine calling ladies olosho. Is that how to address women are you this silly
not his fault some ladies are too dam cheap. Don't know if u follow d trend at Which musicians use ladies Any How they want now we now have baby mama and they are not ashamed to b in dat condition. Private part of ladies has bcom their lyrics.So annoying dear
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
omor dhis bashin too much ooo.
e pass biafra war ooo
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by fejicruz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
People castigate the female folks for being oloshos. But nobody castigates the male folks for patronizing them. Sick and depraved society.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by ugo262(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Its actually funny how some ladies abuse true love; they let pride, greed, jealousy etc consume their subconscious causing them to loose such precious relationships.

Most of these ladies are waiting for the right and perfect gentleman rather than building the man they have into the Kings and Prince they desire. we dont get the exact things we desire sometimes...the efforts we put in is what creates the exact thing we need.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by vikstandon(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Chill lady! He didn't call you olosho, you are taking it personal. Edit your post and remove his mom.

I see no reason why you are personalizing this.

The lady (Hadez) is guilty of all of these....

@Angelberry....I admire ur temperament, maturity I see in u, ur female counterpart is still test running, SHE NEVER SEE CHON CHIN.. but we ain't a sacred cow either, we've got our flaws.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by banme1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Who are you to judge ladies? Imagine calling ladies olosho. Is that how to address women are you this silly
are u a lady? U this old girl
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by deparagon(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=19pt] Naija babes Forming had to get since 1860s buh ever since BUHARI enter office e don de decrease drastically !!!!!!!!! [/size]
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=angels09 post=44938819]

Hi you still owe me a date [/quote when?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ode, you have lost all respect that you deserve as a woman offline and you're losing it online too. It is not my fault that you're gradually becoming worthless; trust me, I will gladly do it if there's anything I can do to help but there isn't so endure. I wish I can see the guy that drilled everything out of you. He deserves a medal and I bet he has a zombie dick because it ate your brain too.

Useless thing.

I normally ignore your type and wait until their 18th birthday but I have been offline for long and this seems like fun.

I don't bash ladies pig, I bash whores and you're their general secretary.
OMG! shocked shocked where did thou begat the venomous mouth, it gat no chill mehn. This is fatality, abeg fear God small nah..

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Eberex(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
What happens to airing my opinion? Unlike you who have none, if you do, open a thread on it.

I can see you have ran an out of ideas and all you do now is search for other people's post and re-mix it.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
This Place is such a hateful place.... They wanna tell women how to be dumb and teach men how to be smart... I feel the change in the Air...

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Norajones(f): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
See fight. Oh my God. Hahaha. What happened to gender equality? Marriage will happen when it will happen. Girls stop being used and deceived by men. And men step up Your game and be loyal. No one is your one and only. Some men get married only for the purpose of reproduction(have kids)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by samsam2019: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
when and where did he call you olosho?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Eberex(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Norajones:
See fight. Oh my God. Hahaha. What happened to gender equality? Marriage will happen when it will happen. Girls stop being used and deceived by men. And men step up Your game and be loyal. No one is your one and only. Some men get married only for the purpose of reproduction(have kids)

Thank you o jare. The OP must have been jilted by someone. He is now laying his frustration out on us

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Eberex(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:

Smithy: Stunts ladies who are 25+ shouldn't be pulling

Hmm...as I look around, I see reasons to also note from a different perspective that everything is not BLACK and WHITE, there are also GREY areas.

The number of 25+ ladies are increasing by the day and funny, some of these women don't understand the significance of etching closer towards '30'.

Like it or hate it, all guys can't be wrong at same time. There are some stunts you shouldn't pulling if you are 25+ and if you persist, history will keep repeating it self:
- Late marriages
- Unhappiness in the home.
- Divorce etc

1. Being Over- Dramatic

Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! Yes, girls are dramatic by default but if you are heading towards 30, you should reset you default settings. All of a sudden, you quit talking to a guy you've known for years or even months and you expect him to...to what? To decipher and doggedly go after you. Later tomorrow, you'll say, "I'ld have left you but you forced me". That's what guys don't understand. Mind you: guys have admirers too but they chose you. Reduce the drama.

2. Changing guys like under wears

You'll see a girl who claims is getting ready for marriage test-running different guys like a guy testing which console will work on his PS2. Yes, you did it as a 'kid' but now? Haba! You wonder why no responsible guy is coming your way, it's simply because you've friendzoned all of 'em.

3. Still upholding the Principle of "oloshos"

Do I know the principles? At least I know that they date all kinds of men, Sugar daddies and Alhajis included. You can't be cross-dating and still expect a responsible young man: Mba! His mummy's prayer negates that!

4. Pursuing guys after "free" rides, meals, dates etc

There is nothing as naughty, demeaning and cheap-looking as a 25+ girl who claims to have no feeling for a guy BUT wants free meals, rides, from same. That's irresponsible. If na so 'love' dey catch you, get a guy that will love you for free. Don't get a guy's hope up, and later you start acting innocent and weird. That's witchcraft!

5. E-robbery

A robber takes from you and doesn't sit with you. "She" runs away. I have heard some guys who have been "robbed" by some of these chicks. To them it's a game but it's an indirect way of strengthening yourself as a "single and searching" for a long time.

PS: It hurts me to see a girl deceiving herself, all in the name of "I still have more time". The truth is: the shortest 5 years in a ladies life is the 25-30 range. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Taryur3(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

This life nawa.

Ok...if u think u are ok to be single.good for u.life and choices
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by jude33084(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:

Smithy: Stunts ladies who are 25+ shouldn't be pulling

Hmm...as I look around, I see reasons to also note from a different perspective that everything is not BLACK and WHITE, there are also GREY areas.

The number of 25+ ladies are increasing by the day and funny, some of these women don't understand the significance of etching closer towards '30'.

Like it or hate it, all guys can't be wrong at same time. There are some stunts you shouldn't pulling if you are 25+ and if you persist, history will keep repeating it self:
- Late marriages
- Unhappiness in the home.
- Divorce etc

1. Being Over- Dramatic

Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! Yes, girls are dramatic by default but if you are heading towards 30, you should reset you default settings. All of a sudden, you quit talking to a guy you've known for years or even months and you expect him to...to what? To decipher and doggedly go after you. Later tomorrow, you'll say, "I'ld have left you but you forced me". That's what guys don't understand. Mind you: guys have admirers too but they chose you. Reduce the drama.

2. Changing guys like under wears

You'll see a girl who claims is getting ready for marriage test-running different guys like a guy testing which console will work on his PS2. Yes, you did it as a 'kid' but now? Haba! You wonder why no responsible guy is coming your way, it's simply because you've friendzoned all of 'em.

3. Still upholding the Principle of "oloshos"

Do I know the principles? At least I know that they date all kinds of men, Sugar daddies and Alhajis included. You can't be cross-dating and still expect a responsible young man: Mba! His mummy's prayer negates that!

4. Pursuing guys after "free" rides, meals, dates etc

There is nothing as naughty, demeaning and cheap-looking as a 25+ girl who claims to have no feeling for a guy BUT wants free meals, rides, from same. That's irresponsible. If na so 'love' dey catch you, get a guy that will love you for free. Don't get a guy's hope up, and later you start acting innocent and weird. That's witchcraft!

5. E-robbery

A robber takes from you and doesn't sit with you. "She" runs away. I have heard some guys who have been "robbed" by some of these chicks. To them it's a game but it's an indirect way of strengthening yourself as a "single and searching" for a long time.

PS: It hurts me to see a girl deceiving herself, all in the name of "I still have more time". The truth is: the shortest 5 years in a ladies life is the 25-30 range. A word is enough for the wise.

Lagos girls 100% guilty of number 4 grin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Teespice(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
God knows I have stopped commenting on topics like this but I need to make something very clear.

why are you guys like this? a woman takes this advice, no show. she takes the next persons advice yet no headway. do you know the kind of pressure she is to conform to what society and your likes say all the time.

she decided on the kind of guy she wants to settle down with, you people will be the ones to shame her and her choices. she sleeps with someone, everyone joins the band wagon to slut shame her. she is expected to do this and do that not for her happiness but because of the notion that she will end up in a man's house.

she takes all advice given from boys like you on the internet, from her friends, relatives, siblings and parent. she goes on that date and starts acting all fake. haven't you realised by now that a guy can spot a fake person from afar and by body language. ever wonder how she ends up in a relationship and it looks like she's acting out a script based on all the advice she has gotten. tell me how that relationship is expected to last long when she's acting like a robot that has been programmed to take in information both the good and the rubbish.

I am no feminist and I keep saying that I am all for equity and not equality because I recognise that there are specific roles for each gender to play. I am an advocate for her to do what she wants provided she is able to live with the repercussions of her actions later and it's what makes her happy. you have absolutely no right to tell anybody how to live her life by way of the non- existent advice you give her. a man who sees her will be with her if he wants to and not because he's doing her a favour.

anyhow, I have always learnt not to take anything I read on the internet especially nairaland seriously because more often than not, people would come online and say things to feel good about themselves or contradict themselves and in reality, they shovel and grove for the next girls attention.

women, be yourselves. do things because you want to do them not because of what the next person will say or think. for all you know, you have no idea what goes on in their lives. if you keep living according to the dictates of what people think you will be the one miserable at the end of the day and guess what, these same people will be the ones to gloat.

I am out. going through the comments on this thread so far, my post is more than justified.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eberex:

I can see you have ran an out of ideas and all you do now is search for other people's post and re-mix it.
I re-mixed other people's post? What have you done? It's better to remix ans make fp than to just hutsle to be FTC in a "remixed" thread. You werent even ftc. What do you think?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Eberex(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
I re-mixed other people's post? What have you done? It's better to remix ans make fp than to just hutsle to be FTC in a "remixed" thread. You werent even ftc. What do you think?

No wonder you had a stupid post. Well i don't blame you, its the mod who put it up on front page i put the blame on. Secondly your aim of making front page is achieved, congratulation for making it to front page first time since the inception of NL. No wonder you have the time to reply to almost every comment made on this post.

I bet you popped up a champaign to celebrate your front page success too. Just count yourself lucky we are not in a physical room if not, the people making comment on your post would have broken your head for coming out to talk of something you copied from another stupid person.

Enjoy your front page while it last.

4 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Teespice:
God knows I have stopped commenting on topics like this but I need to make something very clear.

why are you guys like this? a woman takes this advice, no show. she takes the next persons advice yet no headway. do you know the kind of pressure she is to conform to what society and your likes say all the time.

she decided on the kind of guy she wants to settle down with, you people will be the ones to shame her and her choices. she sleeps with someone, everyone joins the band wagon to slut shame her. she is expected to do this and do that not for her happiness but because of the notion that she will end up in a man's house.

I am no feminist and I keep saying that I am all for equity and not equality because I recognise that there are specific roles for each gender to play.

anyhow, I have always learnt not to take anything I read on the internet especially nairaland seriously because more often than not, people would come online and say things to feel good about themselves or contradict themselves and in reality, they shovel and grove for the next girls attention.

women, be yourselves. do things because you want to do them not because of what the next person will say or think. for all you know, you have no idea what goes on in their lives. if you keep living according to the dictates of what people think you will be the one miserable at the end of the day and guess what, these same people will be the ones to gloat.

I am out. going through the comments on this thread so far, my post is more than justified.

It's true! It still doesn't change the fact that SOME girls should STOP demeaning womanhood at the age where they should be focused on preparing for marriage and building their careers.

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
why are nigerians so particular about marriage tho
Its the essence of their existence grin

they will rather marry than succeed in life

**rotfl**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eberex:

No wonder you had a stupid post. Well i don't blame you, its the mod who put it up on front page i put the blame on. Secondly your aim of making front page is achieved, congratulation for making it to front page first time since the inception of NL. No wonder you have the time to reply to almost every comment made on this post.

I bet you popped up a champaign to celebrate your front page success too. Just count yourself lucky we are not in a physical room if not, the people making comment on your post would have broken your head for coming out to talk of something you copied from another stupid person.

Enjoy your front page while it last.

I guess you are new here. I wouldn't exchange words with you. But answer my question: What contribution have you made on NL? Some, over the years have become friends and admirers. AS USUAL, some like my thread and some don't. What have you done? Don't whine and grine... Be the change you want to see or SHUT UP!
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by subbieD(f): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.