Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! (5501 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by UyiIredia(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Lol, thanks
Lol. What if I said that to get laid ?
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

Lol. What if I said that to get laid ?

Lool cheesy you got me there. But it won't work...you need more than that
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by firstking01(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by firstking01(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by UyiIredia(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Lool cheesy you got me there. But it won't work...you need more than that
Oh so there is still a chance that someone can bed you. Okay o.
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

Oh so there is still a chance that someone can bed you. Okay o.

Definitely. With a ring of course
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by UyiIredia(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Definitely. With a ring of course
Good luck to you on that score.
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by Marlvin(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Such lies are now outdated, wait till you hear the new edition lies.
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by KingRex1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Let us play truth or dare?? Then d work will do itself
Yaaa thats it!
You bad gan..
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Wanna show me some demo?
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Yaaa thats it!

You bad gan..

See them undecided
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by KingRex1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:
Haha, tell her.. Who still does all those?
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by Marlvin(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Wanna show me some demo?

Guy Codes; no snitching
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Guy Codes; no snitching

undecided
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by Marlvin(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha, tell her.. Who still does all those?

99.9% positively brain twisting lies... will leave you actually doubting the truth instead of the lies .
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by Marlvin(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

undecided

lol, ma'am, I ain't no snitch
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by KingRex1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:

99.9% positively brain twisting lies... will leave you actually doubting the truth instead of the lies .
Thats the nigga that twist em layla's brain up even afta she claims she knws niggas tricks
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Thats the nigga that twist em layla's brain up even afta she claims she knws niggas tricks

You wish undecided
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by hifaif1: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thank God I chose to be a priest!!!
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
hifaif1:
Thank God I chose to be a priest!!!

Lol, you again? What is a priest looking for in the romance section?
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by vicechancellor(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

your eyes though, if only your hips were that extravagant.
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
vicechancellor:
your eyes though, if only your hips were that extravagant.

Lol, you're a sucker for hips?
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by vicechancellor(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Lol, you're a sucker for hips?
I like both, I don't discriminate. I could actually catch a grenade for your type.
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
vicechancellor:
I like both, I don't discriminate. I could actually catch a grenade for your type.

Thnx wink
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:
Women lie, men lie, everybody lies. But when it comes to getting laid, men could tell alot of lies just so they could have some with you. Before sex, is probably the men that lie the most.
Here are some of them;

1. Let me put the tip in: desperate moments require desperate measures and this one of such desperate lies men tell.

2. Let's take off our tops...its hot. We wont do anything: thanks to the recent hot weather and fuel scarcity we are experiencing, this beautiful lie comes handy.

3. Wanna go watch TV in my room

4. You're beautiful and it will be an honour to sleep with you: women love to feel good about themselves and men know this. Even when she looks like an ogre they still say this line.

5.Its cold here, lets get under the covers. Let's just cuddle... thats all. 15mins later, you'll be the one begging for sex.

6.Baby, i'm going to breakup with my wife/girlfriend soon. She not the one for me...you're the one for me.

7. No one will know: this lie is common when you're in a relationship and scared your man will find out. He tells you no one will know to make you feel comfortable with cheating. We all know 90% of men will still go on to tell the whole neighborhood.

8. His errection: truly, an errection left unrelieved can hurt but not so hard that he needs to have sex...unless he has used performance enhancers.

Add yours. TGIF!!!! grin
Women are more dangerous. A woman had lied to me that she's sick, only to go see her, she dropped nake.d. Full nake.d, no bra no pant and was begging me to make love to her but I overcame the temptation.
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Women are more dangerous. A woman had lied to me that she's sick, only to go see her, she dropped nake.d. Full nake.d, no bra no pant and was begging me to make love to her but I overcame the temptation.

Lmao! You're kidding right? I admire your strength
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Lmao! You're kidding right? I admire your strength
Thanks. It wasn't easy my sister.
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by hifaif1: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

I am watching out for potential monks and nuns!!!
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by layla129(f): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
hifaif1:

I am watching out for potential monks and nuns!!!

Lol, why not go to religion, family, politics, etc why romance?
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by hifaif1: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Lol, why not go to religion, family, politics, etc why romance?

I go to those places too!!!

By the time I am through with this site, even Seun and his sidekick, Lalasticlala, will abandon this site and deck the religious habiliments of a monk!!!
Re: Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! by NEROSKY(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:
Women lie, men lie, everybody lies. But when it comes to getting laid, men could tell alot of lies just so they could have some with you. Before sex, is probably the men that lie the most.
Here are some of them;

Add yours. TGIF!!!! grin

Hmmm... if u know all tricks in the book, how then do you get laid grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / / Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.