Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (48878 Views)

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Frei(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Luckygurl:

Lol!! The kind of values/graph you get when performing a stuupid experiment in the lab..

Yeah! It took time though grin
haha' that moment you're performing an experiment but you don't even know what you're doing!..... hope you're good?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by uchennaq(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
SORRY TO SAY BUT THIS THREAD IS FULL OF HYPOCRITICAL NLANDERS... GOD IS WATCHING ALL THESE SELF ACCLAIMED VIRGINS AND MR RIGHT
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Luckygurl(f): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Frei:
haha' that moment you're performing an experiment but you don't even know what you're doing!..... hope you're good?
Exactly!!

I am
Very well smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by goingape1: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
adellam16:
if they don't willingly give dem selves u will say their shakara is too much, den u rape dem and say naa devil push u ooooo
your brother rape them not me undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Frei(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Luckygurl:
Exactly!!

I am Very well smiley
aiit' enjoy your weekend ma'am!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
goingape1:
is it not thesame girls that willingly give there body to guys undecided

For your information! Abortion dey show for vagina!

all these local uneducated boiz sha
waheva.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by AOGAOG: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
[b][/b]
Only a prayful person can live without fornication. Determination is good, but it is not enough. You must rise up a great while before day and pray everyday to live above sexual sin.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by AOGAOG: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
DanceVille:
Bro...It is possible.
Determination makes it possible.

Only a prayful person can live without fornication. Determination is good, but it is not enough. You must rise up a great while before day and pray everyday to live above sexual sin.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
AOGAOG:
[color=#990000][/color]

Yes! I believe what you said.

Buh, prayer, with determination works together.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Luckygurl(f): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Frei:
aiit' enjoy your weekend ma'am!

You too
Make the best out of it smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
okay.noted
too late
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by goingape1: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

all these local uneducated boiz sha
waheva.
you can't reach my foot!

Waheva
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Faru1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
okay.noted
NOT ONLY THAT BUT TALK TO YOURSELVES!
it's painful the way ladies has now been a cause of temptation to guys not minding that they are the one that even pays the utmost price after being used!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by AOGAOG: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
post=44949658:
You are right! Just that it's very difficult to stay without sex in this generation!

Only a prayful person can live without fornication. You must rise up a great while before day and pray everyday to live above sexual sin.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Youngpo413: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

I know a lady in the situation right now.

No sex courtship for like 18 months or so. Then a fancy big marriage.

The hubby only wants sex for 2 to 3 times in 3 months! Both live in same house.

Sure enough, the marriage is quarter to crash.
crash because of common sex? I thought women don't like it much
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Youngpo413: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
goingape1:
then tell all NAIJA WOMEN to be virgin undecided

As far she is not a virgin you can go ahead and sex her to know the product you are buying.

You can't buy a second hand product without testing it! It doesn't happen all around the world. You must test the product to see the authenticity.

What if that product you are trying to buy did numerous abortion and can't even give birth anymore undecided will you be sitting there and be saying If I know I won't bought it?

We are in a world WEREBY FOOLISH WOMEN have wasted there youthful exuberance jumping from one men to another like a frog wasting unborn babies and you expect us not to test our product before buying undecided

Gone are those days were virgins were like multitude but now we only see useless WOMEN who are infested with money and don't care about there body but rather exchange there virgin with papers and disease. And you want us not to test our product but just carry it undecided

We are not FOOLISH and I don't tolerate nonsense for FOOLISH WOMAN. If a woman tell me no sex before marriage that day I will cut off the relationship because I know she want to scam me in taking her counterfeited product to the alter. I WILL TELL THAT WOMAN LET HER GO TO HER FATHER IM SURE HE WILL MARRY HER.

USELESS WOMEN.
all correct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Youngpo413: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
SlimHan:
@op, you re damn right. Tho not easy. It is the best thing for we ladies most especially because we are always at the loosing end.Guys have nothing to loose after break up. God help us
I dont understand what you ladies are loosing either, apart from the regular pusy, ladies don't have anything else to offer so guys are the only ones loosing after a break up.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by adellam16(f): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
goingape1:
your brother rape them not me undecided
How did u know? Meaning u were with him too nd u both raped them ni. See denial. Lol.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Youngpo413:
crash because of common sex? I thought women don't like it much
You are having laugh, right? grin
It is just a cultural thing. A woman is supposed to show restraint and appear not keen on sex. To make her appear decent. The reality is different.

Considering how many parts of a woman's body respond to sexual excitement, I have no doubt that women generally enjoy sex more than guys. A woman can have orgasm multiple times within minutes.
However, about 30% of women never reach orgasm no matter what a guy does. Though most still enjoy sex without orgasm.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Youngpo413: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Juliesexy:
Don't mind them. Hypocrites! undecided
smh
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Youngpo413: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
treasuredkids:
Dear beautiful and gorgeous ladies, it is worth every penny for you to keep yourself for that special person till after marriage cos your worth will be most valued at that stage of your life. In the African setting a man has got nothing at stake but the woman has got all. Even if u end up sleeping with ur husband b4 marriage do u think he will not one day call u a slut just to prove a point that u were worth nothing and he only did u a favour by marrying you. No matter how the society is fast changing, good principles should guard the heart of every wise and discerning person. Mind u giving in to societal pressures will only make u be an increase to the world statistics of those with STDs, abortions, broken marriages and the likes. The world wnt be there to pat u on the back and give u the support needed to heal and recover, by then u will be totally OYO. A word is enough for the wise. Nice one OP.
Those beautiful and gorgeous ladies are hoes, they fucck alot,and they are usually the kind of women who lost counts on the number of dicks that entered into their pusys.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nickymezor(f): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2016
True talk OP. Ur damn rite
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
AreaFada2:
So after avoiding sex till marriage, you then go and marry a girl who has already destroyed her womb with abortions. tongue shocked

Or marry a guy that has slept with every dirt girl in the neighbourhood and has contracted STIs a million times. shocked

Meanwhile, both the abortion lady and olosho super fan forming virgin. grin cheesy

Soon it will be "10 reasons to marry and never have sex with the hubby/wife at all." tongue tongue tongue

God forbid !!! dat wouldn't be my portion. seeking God in truth / holiness & be prayerful is d best way to get a God fearing wife. I know several girls (christians) dat have been dicking for like 10 years now & ready to settle down. they hide under d pretence dat they are now christians & repented waiting for gullible guys in church. next they still do one or two fucking sometimes. just imagine u marry girls like dis, ur life will be turn into hell. a girl told me nothing will stop her from sleeping with her previous boyfriends dat gives her d best of sex & pleasure in her marriage.

well any guy dat has been vandalizing d pu.ssy of other girls deserve a prostitute or a bad girl like him as a wife. men should reap what they sow in life.

Satan has finally captured dis generation dat is now a must or normal tin to do sex or pregnant before marriage. almost all year 2 university female students I know are now pregnant & aborting (am not a student but I see & have people there ). most ladies today are prostitutes & nt different from d commercial ones in brothels & ashawo houses . dem nt get pride just smelly vandalized pussy & empty brains. Nigerian campus / students hostels is a den of prostitutes.& all kinds of abominable sexual practices with churches as their deceptive centers. make una shine eyes o. hypocritical nation Nigeria

#TeamGodfearingVirginforaWife.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Ugwoji101(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bros,u don't have conscience!so u want men to die of Conjidiosis?tufiakwa!!!it won't work for u.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by KOYINSTEL(f): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
Tijay90:
Can people ever stop deceiving themselves... How can you deprive yourself of an in-built biological function?Well, I guess ur childhood indoctrination was solid,& is still at work...but pls let it apply to you alone...you don't go about telling people how to live their lives...PS: if you must avoid premarital sex,please get castrated,or seal your vagina. the urge will remain though...cheers.

are u a Christian or Muslim??
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by KOYINSTEL(f): 8:46am On May 09, 2016
see ehn,there are one trillion and one reasons why u may think premarital sex is good, but the fact still remains that God is against it,and that single fact cancels all the "reasonable reasons" u have...who created sex?? God ryt?
Of course, God created sex,He also created that brain that the devil is using to give u all the reasons in the world to have sex b4 marriage. God created sex nd sex is good. But God permits sex only in the "context" of marriage. God frowns at fornication. How many of you have a better reasoning that the same God who created ur brain?? Everything God says is the best, u can never do something that is better than what God Himself has said. It's best to obey God. The God that said u should abstain from premarital sex is more than able to solve any sex-related problem that u may likely have in ur marriage, the problem with u guys is that u trust ur chicken mentality more than the God that created u nd created sex. None of ur reason is reasonable enough to disobey God,and remember... disobedience to God comes with grave consequences. God said abstain from premarital sex,who are u to question his command?? Hell is real ooo.Even if u don't want to go to heaven, at least fear hell fire.The painful thing is that u cannot miss the both of them
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Tijay90(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2016
KOYINSTEL:

are u a Christian or Muslim??
...non of the aforementioned.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life Without A Girlfriend. / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.