Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. (6610 Views)

Under Buhari, Cows Important Than Human Lives.-gov Wike / "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by tit(f): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
I give up on you!

buhari is a master liar

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
I give up on you!

Please go and urinate, it's bed time. .

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=18pt]
During jonathan's era, Nigeria economy was the fastest growing in Africa, and one of the fastest growing in the world.

[/size]

TODAY, WHERE ARE WE IN THIS CHAT.

Cc Omenka, Beremx, Aresa, Caseless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2016
tigerclaws:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44
is rule 2 still active
please enforce rule it this guy is cursing people around with impunity

God bless.
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Please go and urinate, it's bed time. .

May God, Allah, JUJU punish Buhari and may the gworo he chews poison him and may all the blood on his hands haunt him to his doom..

And may god Continue to punish Nigeria as he has since 1960.. Amin

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by EmeritusMbaM: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2016
tigerclaws:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44
is rule 2 still active
please enforce rule it this guy is cursing people around with impunity

It seems you have eyes problem, where is curse in my post? Even the OP knows it was a joke, take your bad belle away from here.
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by itstpia8: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Guess you may never find out what I was watching.. Sorry for me..

Some questions are rhetorical, that was one of them.
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by inkon: 5:56am On Apr 23, 2016
raumdeuter:
Your foolishness knows no bounds. So its the same exact cows in 2003 that he has in 2015, He didnt sell any he didnt kill anyone, none died etc?
Ask someone around you that if you are raising livestock, whats the purpose?
That might lead you on to the path of common sense
BTW why are you interested in cow condoms are you eyeing one of the cows? From your username I suspect You might have a bestial strain in you where your fetish is getting fucckedd in the arsee by 5 cows

And the number must come to 150. lol
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PMIcon(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Are you sure you will believe if he says the truth?
tit:

buhari is a master liar
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by prinsam30: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2016
is this a joke or riddle
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by mamawin(f): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
To get PMB's attention, just find a way and slaughter one of his cows undecided lipsrsealed
please tell fayose, you wl be doing him a lot of good. and I'm sure yr rice will be more than two cups, jjjjoookkking
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by uchebest2006(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2016
This is what Unemployment dey do.....!!!
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
inkon:

And the number must come to 150. lol
No mind am,
150 cows, no improvement for 12 consecutive years.
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by RareDiamond: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
lol

PhockPhockMan:
LET'S THINK DEEP.

Buhari said in 2003 that he has 150 cows,

in 2007 150 cows,

in 2011 150 cows,

and also in 2015 the same 150 cows,

then i ask ?

This ‪Buhari‬'s cows are they using Condoms ?

If buhari's cow dont multiply, how can ‪Nigeria‬ Economy grow under him?
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by gentleheart1(f): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol Bubu has made the Cows clueless and unproductive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' / Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up / Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.