Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (80429 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by phanshark(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
What manner of girl is this?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/babe-causes-stir-on-twitter-after-she.htttml
latest killer in town bewere guy's even without cndom
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by prodiG(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
geesampower:
It could be the kind of guys she is dating.
She should have told us how they died then we can establish a pattern if there is any. Nigerians and superstition there is nothing spiritual about this
4 times cannot be a coincidence.SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG SOMEWHERE!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Me thinks you are the one who can't read and comprehend properly and in ya bid to act smart, you made up things she never said.

I don't know how you can calculate years when she never said the years she broke up with any of her exes, she just said they broke up and the years they died.

No one solves an incomplete mathematical equation, genius. Just wait for her to give you the years she broke up with each of them and when she started dating them, before being too forward.

Maybe u know her very much but anyway tell her to bring the broken up dates and finding another dates and the correct date in which they died cos i want to solve them.

Or better tell her to be my date,u will be amazed that she will die instead of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by xxyz17(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
Killer Pusssy.warning for 'em guys who would bang anything on skirt
Happy birthday
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
great289:

according to her, she typed that her first ex died in 2012, the second ex died in 2014, the third ex died three years after they broke up which means that she might have dated the second and third between 2012 to 2013. it depend on when she broke up with the her second ex
Thank u, u go school and what of the one that died 9 days ago.
Or ask her when she broke up with the exs cos i want to know

Kikikikikikikikikiki. The devil is a liar
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by VICTOFX(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.

No she is a saint, but i advice stay clear, do u read me, i repeat, stay clear, i just hope u Rodger that
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Julietekekwe1: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.
is it not obvious that she is, in fact my man try your luck if u did not die we will know that she is not a WITCH.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by tolzy90(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lord save me frm karishika
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by JerryOJerry: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
this four people are one and same person
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:
[s][/s]

Your naivety is monumental. Don't you know many females date several guys simultaneously and have multiple boyfriends at the same time? You don't need all that math to figure it out, just common sense! undecided

No sense is common dear wake up from ur dream,
I need all maths and every aspect of our lives is calculations,

If she can date sebetall men at same time. It is not DATE but lust &lost or a prostitute.

Date is a one and one affairs,the other attatches are just side attractions in a bad times(ATM)or for fun
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:
[s][/s]

Your naivety is monumental. Don't you know many females date several guys simultaneously and have multiple boyfriends at the same time? You don't need all that math to figure it out, just common sense! undecided

No sense is common dear wake up from ur dream,
why won't i use maths when
every aspect of our lives is calculations,

If she can date several men at same time. It is not DATE but lust &lost or a prostitute.

Date is a one and one affairs,the other attatches are just side attractions in a bad times(ATM)or for fun
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by gainfulltboy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will be her 5th boyfriend?
wu will be the next victim......it maybe u. yes I mean u
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Taiwo20(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
#50 nativesponge+blacksoap+7candle+thisand that+some amount of money+flowing stream
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by oglalasioux(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lies and more lies. Height of cheap blackmail. She is using this trick on her present boyfriend.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by humilitypays(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why is everyone assuming that she had sex with all her late ex boyfriends

Meanwhile, ladies will love this type of story, at least it will help them to scare their cheating boyfriends and husbands from cheating, but the bad news is it will only scare cheating boyfriends/husbands from cheating just for the minute they read this, the next 2 mins, they will forget it and continue with their cheating game, isoraicheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=suethebastard post=44966836]Nawa...end time gurl frnd. ....I wish all d player dudes on naira land meet her... undecided[/quotequotel]
This one u sound as if ur crying like this, it seems that ur heart has been broken by several nairalanders dudes
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johneyhaz: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
hmmm ipledge10
mehn it took you so long to figure it out
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johnsown1:

Maybe u know her very much but anyway tell her to bring the broken up dates and finding another dates and the correct date in which they died cos i want to solve them.

Or better tell her to be my date,u will be amazed that she will die instead of me

Now you have gone off on a tangent. I don't care about what she does, what you do, or if the story is real - just telling you not to be too forward by solving an incomplete maths problem. Pay attention to details next time. She didn't give you the years she dated these people, yet you made it up in ya head and passed it off as what she said.

A lot of you do that on this forum. A poster would say "A", but in ya heads you'll translate it to "B", make things up in ya heads...and start giving inane meanings to things the poster never said. Take time to read/comprehend properly next time before jumping the gun.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ireneony(f): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johneyhaz:
mehn it took you so long to figure it out
what did u do this time?
Mods favourite customer grin
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by prinsam30: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
kaslaw2:
lolz... nobi all Toto b good Toto....who Toto don epp sef

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

omo you too badoooooooooo
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
9jatatafo:

The most annoying thing about the girl is that she is from a very rich home and so beautiful.

Lol. Fvck her looks and the riches - the risk isn't worth it. Once there's a pattern that's continuous, you just have to avoid being the next victim by any means necessary.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by fortunechy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
she's devil encarnate
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Brownzola(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
geesampower:
She should have told us how they died then we can establish a pattern if there is any. Nigerians and superstition there is nothing spiritual about this
bros, Se u go fit be the next bf since its superstition. grin
geesampower:
bros, Se u go fit be the next bf since its superstition.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Now you have gone off on a tangent. I don't care about what she does, what you do, or if the story is real - just telling you not to be too forward by solving an incomplete maths problem. Pay attention to details next time. She didn't give you the years she dated these people, yet you made it up in ya head and passed it off as what she said.

A lot of you do that on this forum. A poster would say "A", but in ya heads you'll translate it to "B", make things up in ya heads...and start giving inane meanings to things the poster never said. Take time to read/comprehend properly next time before jumping the gun.

Which one is A B maybe i will hire u as my P.A
Each time i will comment on post i will invite u to read it thoroughly
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by 9jatatafo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Oga their time done reach ni. I knew a guy back then in college of education, this guy told me point blank that the girls he had f*cked are nothing less than 300 both on and off campus. The guy am talking about is alive nothing do am.

I totally concur with you. I had a guy then too who we call kitty-cat vampire, he laid over 300 girls and he said he was aiming to beat the record of King Solomon in the Bible and he is still alive. Some are lucky and some are not
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by martedi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
omo see naked weapon
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by gqboyy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
this is what we call "ci ka mutu" in hausa or "bleep and die" in english.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
9jatatafo:

I totally concur with you. I had a guy then too who we call kitty-cat vampire, he laid over 300 girls and he said he was aiming to beat the record of King Solomon in the Bible and he is still alive. Some are lucky and some are not
Lol... some guys are trying. May God help them.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by 9jatatafo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... some guys are trying. May God help them.

Nor be small something ooo
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Frankaka8(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
**in papa Ade's voice** Blood of Zaccariah
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS

I concur!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.