Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (80447 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS
No only blocking your eyes, but ask God to use needless to stitch your penis as well.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by george3132001(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
GOD FORBIDS YOU.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Tedassie(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
When you date thugs, what do you expect.

I think she shud change the kind of men she choose for herself.

#say no to thug life
#thuglife babee tongue
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Tedassie(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
Killer Pusssy.warning for 'em guys who would bang anything on skirt

Ain't sure if da pussy is culpable doh

Happy buttday...birthday i mean kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by jeje123(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will be her 5th boyfriend?
U fit now
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ProfJournalism(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS
hahahahahahaha, guy u bad dieeee.
Make God also Pause ur emotions not to function again. Lols hahaha
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by tk4rd: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
prettyjo:
nawaoo
Longest time. Where have you been.?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Eminentsaint(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
when you start praying that God should protect you from your enemies you will start loosing people
I keep loosing friends who suddenly became 'busy' for me
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by halfricanadian(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Eminentsaint:
I keep loosing friends who suddenly became 'busy' for me

Sorry about that
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Eddy2cute(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
The girl nor reach joor make she come date me na? Infact my di*ck gonno deliver her puv**sy. Kolo
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Metrofox(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Apparently the kind of men she's into are engaged in jobs that have a low life expectancy
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by erosimo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
la see toto la run away cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by InvertedHammer: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
/
I might not be the girl's fault.

If the ex-boyfriends live in south side Chicago...

Life in Chiraq is a requiem that is almost guaranteed to happen.

Too many savages.

\
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by UIA04(f): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.
No na spirit husband
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Biafracom(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
If she isn't a witch, is she a wizard ?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by prettyjo(f): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
tk4rd:
Longest time. Where have you been.?
been around.
how are u?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ifeomaekol(f): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
All her boyfriends hv similar looks, they all look like bone thugs n harmony. Guess they were on a fast lane. Lord hv mercy.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hahahaha.. cheesy u're a fvck frm afar ..lols

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by deolu2000(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
If you anybody that you want to kill, no need for hired assasins or game members. Just link them up with this girl and start your count down.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Pennyways: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
thorpido:
Abasi mbok. Truly not every girl you bleep.Guys beware.
akpa idem
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
When you date thugs, what do you expect.
I think she shud change the kind of men she choose for herself.
#say no to thug life
Pvssy kills. Guys beware!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Emasel(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Just like the epic Nollywood movie "High way to the Grave"

That's what she is . shocked
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Tonason: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
If there's nothing spiritual about it why can't you go and be her fifth be? The truth of the matter is that she has what is called spiritual husband, but in her own case the demon in question is jealous spirit. That wants to make her live miserable.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by fuckpoverty(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
can sumbody pls gve me an answer..wat does she plan 2 achieve by cuming on social media wit dis

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
wink
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by fitzmayowa: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan...
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by suethebastard(f): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Johnsown1 post=44969276][/quote]lol..Na u sabi....
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by tk4rd: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
prettyjo:
been around. how are u?
Am very very fine.

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by joefranky(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Baba, pls seduce me with sleep not to go out the day this kind gal dey pass road.

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by monex(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
no we won't. we will only pray that Obiorathesubtle becomes her 5th boyfriend

... and that he later breaks up with her !!!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Rings: 12:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Enockia:

Hahaha...
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by EmekaBlue(m): 1:35am On Apr 24, 2016
@ peeps always askin who this and that Epp...@least this one V.spot don Epp many niggas free trip to d next unseen world...Who she go Epp next..chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.