Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,239 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. (10191 Views)

Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) / See The Most Pretty Girl In Africa / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by dmola(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Well hi
s

sorry I had to do D's BT I noticed ur profile look n I kinda appreciate d chubby thou hope u dnt mind if I get to know u?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by MrCork: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Yes, I said so, and I expect everyone who has eyes to agree with me, my point is.. I should be declared miss nairaland without any competition, so my sweet lala just pm me to give me my price.. For anyone that thinks I'm fat, I'm still the most beautiful right,

....I tink u the most beauuurifull girl on mars....not earth!(no ofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by iykekelvins(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Prettiest on NL shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by ImDharay: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:
Go girl wink
huh, are u her twin....
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by layla129(f): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
ImDharay:

huh, are u her twin....

If you say so
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by layla129(f): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

Thought you love light skin....isn't she light skinned enough?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmola:
s

sorry I had to do D's BT I noticed ur profile look n I kinda appreciate d chubby thou hope u dnt mind if I get to know u?
Well I don't mind, but I'm shy, wat, with all these prying eyes
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
chaberry:

Quite truesmiley but you don't expect everybody to understand that, most of us are dumb but some have dummy as there namecheesycheesycheesy

Seriously, i thought the lady was just having fun, but i have that come to realise that she is damn serious by the way she is aggressively attacking anybody that opposes her illogical claim

Indeed many are mad but few are roaming

I am confused. SHE believes that SHE Is the most beautiful so how is that illogical? Life isn't a race or a competition and you don't need to make someone else feel bad in order to make yourself feel better.

THIS IS CONFIDENCE and if she survives the Hate she will be a better person for it. IMHO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Qualer: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by dmola(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Rejoiceavl post=44976056] Well I don't mind, but I'm shy, wat, with all these prying eyes [/quotedo
do u really care abt wat ppl say ? here is mi pin if ur down 562812C2
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

Mr cork, mind urself now?!!
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by ImDharay: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

If you say so
read aqain, daht waz a question,
nvm tho.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by dmola(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Well I don't mind, but I'm shy, wat, with all these prying eyes

do u give too fyxxk abt wat ppl say?
here is mi pin if ur dwn
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by firstking01(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
See stomach nagrin
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by chaberry(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
nubian999:

I am confused. SHE believes that SHE Is the most beautiful so how is that illogical? Life isn't a race or a competition and you don't need to make someone else feel bad in order to make yourself feel better.

THIS IS CONFIDENCE and if she survives the Hate she will be a better person for it. IMHO
Alright Nubian
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by jrerico1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
don't you know no matter how perfect your pic is nairaland peeps must bash?? please don't answer them, don't be forced to remove the rope so you won't lose your baby
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
You are so pretty grin
Thanks
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by layla129(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
ImDharay:

read aqain, daht waz a question,
nvm tho.

Maybe but not identical
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Lagban(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
U need to loose some weight b4 delacring ur sef d most preety Lady on Nairaland (although u r very far from that assumption )....I think u need to look @ d mirror again. U r nt ugly either ...I can't give u an 8 over 10.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by MrCork: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Mr cork, mind urself now?!!

...ok...be honest...who is the preeeeety chick in yor picture profile....and plis DONT LIE? angry
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

angry
you finally found her congrats cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by ImDharay: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Maybe but not identical

u mean as par size...ryy?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by layla129(f): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
ImDharay:

u mean as par size...ryy?

Lol, yeah
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
4d records, I don't edit my pics or change my face to look beautiful, I see some gals wanna say what?? Pls pls pls, u wanna see more?? And I V developed thick skin 4 bashing, so bash on.. Did I mention I'm curvy too? *sighs* typical Nigerian woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=dmola post=44976134][/quote]

OK
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by ritababe(f): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
iceberylin:
Cause one of those recharge card selling told you that you the finest girl on earth, you think they meant it? undecided

too harsh
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
4d records, I don't edit my pics or change my face to look beautiful, I see some gals wanna say what?? Pls pls pls, u wanna see more?? And I V developed thick skin 4 bashing, so bash on.. Did I mention I'm curvy too? *sighs* typical Nigerian woman.
shocked shocked shocked..and the boldest girl on nairaland goes to lipsrsealed.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
ellacute45:
shocked shocked shocked..and the boldest girl on nairaland goes to lipsrsealed.
Yes, like dat
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by ImDharay: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

...ok...be honest...who is the preeeeety chick in yor picture profile....and plis DONT LIE? angry
Me, myself and i
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by ImDharay: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Lol, yeah
alryy,
#scary eyes tho .
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by MrCork: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Me, myself and i

...which me & i?.....looookhear sweeeeery ...if u lie again ehhhh...i will get u arrrested for Picture Fraud!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. / Why Guys Go For Calabar Girls For Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.