Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. (10193 Views)

Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) / See The Most Pretty Girl In Africa / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Uwc
you are pretty. Dont mind those haters. Are you contesting for miss NL?

Btw Happy sunday.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
layla129:
Go girl wink
I love your eyes
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
chaberry:

Quite truesmiley but you don't expect everybody to understand that, most of us are dumb but some have dummy as there namecheesycheesycheesy

Seriously, i thought the lady was just having fun, but i have that come to realise that she is damn serious by the way she is aggressively attacking anybody that opposes her illogical claim

Indeed many are mad but few are roaming

Gossips
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by layla129(f): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

I love your eyes

Thanks hunnae...they are contacts though wink
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oga madam, you are seriously too old for this rubbish. undecided
Who are you agn?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yoyostic:
people wey like you go like u dear.And the ones that will hate on you no matter how u look. So long as you love yourself and you are this confident... go girl.haters gonna hate especially the ladies even the ones wey wowor.
True, talk

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
juhan:

Btw Happy sunday.
No I'm not, I was just joking
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
juhan:

Btw Happy sunday.
Happy Sunday too
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
layla129:

Thanks hunnae...they are contacts though wink
Wow, OK that's grt!!
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
alright. Who are you supporting?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Eminentsaint(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Your beauty lies within your imagination coupled with your choice of words and the manner in which you used them which means you are not beautiful, just a noise maker.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
juhan:
alright. Who are you supporting?
I don't know any of contestants so I m not supporting any1
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eminentsaint:
Your beauty lies within your imagination coupled with your choice of words and the manner in which you used them which means you are not beautiful, just a noise maker.
OK o
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by AfroKnight: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Yes, I said so, and I expect everyone who has eyes to agree with me, my point is.. I should be declared miss nairaland without any competition, so my sweet lala just pm me to give me my price.. For anyone that thinks I'm fat, I'm still the most beautiful right,

Your dimple.... Cute. I think I have a soft spot for cute chubby girls.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
AfroKnight:

Your dimple.... Cute. I think I have a soft spot for cute chubby girls.
Aww... Thank you.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Which bag agn?
Don't u see dat bag of beans ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. / Why Guys Go For Calabar Girls For Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.