Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. (10189 Views)

Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) / See The Most Pretty Girl In Africa / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 24, 2016
olagamalin:
Young are too nice .... But she's not pretty. Serzly....lets call a spade a spade....it's Crystal clear.

ahaaaaaa
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
Because of dat bag u wear abi?
Which bag agn?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2016
esosa993:

ahaaaaaa
Jealousy
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Dannidom(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2016
Cutesexy1:
At least u believed in yourself
see the love I dey see for your eyes o and to ping you I no go tink am twice o

Hy bae you a stunner and am interested in chatting you up on whatsapp. whatyasay

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2016
slyrone:
goodness me op, u ve nothing less than 3kids, my grandma is 80 I won't lie na small u take hot pass her. see as dirty full ur body, from d compound to ur rough dress. na only Togolese fit settle down with u. I just pray u dnt feel suicidal after this thread. grandma
U r wise, yes very wise

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Jealousy
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Jealousy

envy is not in my blood girl, if it is you'll surely know and you are far from someone I will beef that's the fact , we women find it hard to differentiate between the truth and hating

but truth is am not hating on you
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2016
esosa993:

envy is not in my blood girl, if it is you'll surely know and you are far from someone I will beef that's the fact , we women find it hard to differentiate between the truth and hating

but truth is am not hating on you

Cool,
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by anonym0us: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

funny. shouldn't I be the one calling u madam

and pls buy a belt, stop using wire to tie ur stomach, it makes u look fatter than u already are. no offense smiley
see this dryy fish...go find food chop before your bone tear your cloth

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2016
anonym0us:
see this dryy fish...go find food chop before you bone tear your cloth
Omg, I can't stop laughing... C bashing

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by anonym0us: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
4d records, I don't edit my pics or change my face to look beautiful, I see some gals wanna say what?? Pls pls pls, u wanna see more?? And I V developed thick skin 4 bashing, so bash on.. Did I mention I'm curvy too? *sighs* typical Nigerian woman.
damnn you are hot...are u in Madonna university?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2016
anonym0us:
damnn you are hot...are u in Madonna university?

Thanks and no I'm not
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by anonym0us: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Thanks and no I'm not
u welcome
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by UIA04(f): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Is lala the one giving out the price

Is there a price for miss nairaland?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Cool,

yes thank you
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Yuneehk(f): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
UIA04:

Is there a price for miss nairaland?
Nne naso I hear
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by UIA04(f): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Nne naso I hear
Looool How much
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Yuneehk(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2016
UIA04:
Looool How much
50k. Uno go like do?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by UIA04(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
50k. Uno go like do?
Wow no wonder they campaign for it so much

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by dollyjoy(f): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Oga madam, you are seriously too old for this rubbish. undecided
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by dollyjoy(f): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2016
UIA04:
Wow no wonder they campaign for it so much

you want to contest?
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Yes, I said so, and I expect everyone who has eyes to agree with me, my point is.. I should be declared miss nairaland without any competition, so my sweet lala just pm me to give me my price.. For anyone that thinks I'm fat, I'm still the most beautiful right,
don't mind them let relate deleola77@gmail.com
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by UIA04(f): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
you want to contest?
Nope.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by nairaman66(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Yes, I said so, and I expect everyone who has eyes to agree with me, my point is.. I should be declared miss nairaland without any competition, so my sweet lala just pm me to give me my price.. For anyone that thinks I'm fat, I'm still the most beautiful right,

You look like the fatty bom bom falz sang in his song- Soft Work!!!

Please hit the nearest gym.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by ifeco4(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy
Babe U harsh oooo. U should give her hope after she is Ur fellow babe.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by ifeco4(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy
Babe U harsh oooo. U should give her hope after she is Ur fellow babe.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Leriebloom:

M stating fact dear, the truth they say is bittergrin You dont have to be so insecure. Btw. Try wearing clothes your size. XXL.
boom cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Leriebloom(f): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by MrCork: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

...but why did u use rope to tie yorr waste??....they dont sell belt in Nigeria? (((village girl))) undecided
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Yoyostic: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
people wey like you go like u dear.And the ones that will hate on you no matter how u look. So long as you love yourself and you are this confident... go girl.haters gonna hate especially the ladies even the ones wey wowor.
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
nairaman66:

You look like the fatty bom bom falz sang in his song- Soft Work!!!
Please hit the nearest gym.
No
Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by Rejoiceavl(f): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
esosa993:

yes thank you
Uwc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex / Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.