Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy (35802 Views)

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by falconey(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
emusmith:
Not all: Which ones does she do in particular?

No kidding man i perused your write-up i always do. People do think we are dating because of her overt gestures toward me. Most times i avoid her cooking up excuses especially the visiting part.

We're both undergraduates , same programme.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by tintedniggz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
emusmith:
Haha, small small chicks wey never reach sef wan to form wife material undecided
Lol dey want to belong

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:

No kidding man i perused your write-up i always do. People do think we are dating because of her overt gestures toward me. Most times i avoid her cooking up excuses especially the visiting part.
Thanks bro for the bolded. Wow, that's confusing o. The visiting part: just decent? Nothing goes wrong? Trial and error? Are you guys sexually connected?
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
tintedniggz:

Lol dey want to belong
when dem son begin carry their aunty pikin everywhere, the desire to become a mom always showcase. Dem go come here dey form, "Do you guys think it's every girl that adores marriage?" Unless baby mama undecided
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Elibornjohn(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
The truth is painful but must be spoken nonetheless. I've heard some complaints from some friends plus some of my past experiences. Ladies, if you don't have plans for a guy stop the following:
1.Stop calling him "sweet names"like dearie,sweetheart, honey,love etc.
We know you're a "lovie duvie" but biko, control it enh...don't give him false hope. Let friends be friends NOT lovers.Unless you want to switch over,then you open up.
2.Stop visiting him on skimpy clothes and buttoned shirts, especially when you're 'courageous.
You visit a guy whose ear fb has filled with topics like'How ladies behave when they want to get laid".If you don't have plans for him,quit sending those signals. Remember:To every sequence,there is a consequence.
3.Stop getting jealous when you see him with other girls
You don't want to marry him, yet you get jealous when he's making headway, relationship-wise. You're not his mother, biko.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by falconey(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2016
emusmith:
Thanks bro for the bolded. Wow, that's confusing o. The visiting part: just decent? Nothing goes wrong? Trial and error? Are you guys sexually connected?

There was a connection when i wanted her but since we became friends and she had opened up telling me about her relationships bla bla bla
etc

I'd kill the connection because i don't want it to be like i'm taking advantage ,you should see how she roam with undies in my room.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:

There was a connection when i wanted her but since we became friends and she had open up telling me about her relationships bla bla bla

I'd kill the connection because i don't want it to be like i'm taking advantage ,you should see[b] how she roam with undies in my room [/b] .

shocked shocked at the bolded.

I fear God o but if there's a girl whose body moves me crazily do all these; TWO things are involved;

- I'ld either avoid her completely.
- Or, I get stuck in it.

Does she move you is a vital quest
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by falconey(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2016
emusmith:

shocked shocked at the bolded.

I fear God o but if there's a girl whose body moves me crazily do all these; TWO things are involved;

- I'ld either avoid her completely.
- Or, I get stuck in it.

Does she move you is a vital quest

Hmmmmm not quite , i would die to see her on undies then when i approached her but now i'd just subdue the whole thing.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:

Hmmmmm not quite , i would die to see her on undies then when i approached her but now i'd just subdue the whole thing.
Bro, it's really good you're now avoiding her. Some of these ladies are plain "innocent". They were raised that way. However, there are many oloshos just there to thwart a guy's destiny. I think this lady is a nice friend. BFF. You sound like you love her? wink

Don't mind me, her personality is loveable
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by falconey(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2016
emusmith:
Bro, it's really good you're now avoiding her. Some of these ladies are plain "innocent". They were raised that way. However, there are many oloshos just there to thwart a guy's destiny. I think this lady is a nice friend. BFF. You sound like you love her? wink

Don't mind me, her personality is loveable

lol

No comment#
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by tommychow(m): 12:34am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:
another female bashing thread. Mehn, this trend don dey tire me oh... If we bash all the women for nairaland finish, how many wan remain

"Modern" nigerian females are majorly flawed and they need to be fixed. No Mr Nice Guy cause our future happiness is on the line.

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by vicstar(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2016
DharmyYinks:

A guy will always know wen a boobs touch him even if he is sleeping not to talk of resting it on him.

• • • • • Obviously true grin

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:

lol

No comment#

smiley Mr Nice guy
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by firstking01(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2016
They do these to you if they wanna put you in the friendzone.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Leriebloom(f): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
If the guy finds out by body language that the girl is not interested in him, He should move on.
"There is Someone For Everyone"

True talk
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by misspicy(f): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2016
tommychow:

"Modern" nigerian females are majorly flawed and they need to be fixed. No Mr Nice Guy cause our future happiness is on the line.
And the best way to correct this flawed "modern" Nigerian females is by insulting and bashing them right?

I hope you learn not to correct your kids in that manner,just so you know,it doesn't bring any needed change, it only hardens their heart.

PS: am not implying about the topic at hand,I see no bashing in it smiley
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2016
misspicy:

And the best way to correct this flawed "modern" Nigerian females is by insulting and bashing them right?

I hope you learn not to correct your kids in that manner,just so you know,it doesn't bring any needed change, it only hardens their heart.

Your PS is simply brilliant.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
tintedniggz:
Lol type 1 diabetes
I don tok my own jare grin
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by tommychow(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
misspicy:

Sometimes, being brutally blunt can come off as hateful bashing BUT it just shows how y'all are important to us. E.g. Shaming gold-diggers because it's disturbing knowing females will leave their struggling nigga for a richer nigga.

Empathise, girl. Niggas are very worried.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by shamecurls(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=18pt]Stop serving him Okro soup

#TeamOkro
[/size]
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by damilareoye: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
-Don't miss him.

-whenever he call, make him uncomfortable.

-Infact, be blunt.

-Don't even call me 'dear' and tell me it's a normal norm grin

These signs are enough to make him know his faith.

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by omonnakoda: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
PLANS What do you mean by plans?
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Drabrah(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
9ce one OP.
Right on point, 111%

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by dalambusu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
All these rules don't work for all persons
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by femiakinbully(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Top of the list should be not accepting gifts,money etc

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by dcncorneils: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
true talk my guy, but guys shuld always read d hadwritting on d wall
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
dcncorneils:
true talk my guy, but guys shuld always read d hadwritting on d wall
Some cases, the handwriting is coded
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by zyzxx(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
I wonder why most ladies does those things, and never have any feelings for you .
I see it has wickedness
Imagine a lady showing all this green light and you end up loving her, at d end she is just using you to pass time.

I don't go to far with ladies after have realize all this

5 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Omobola121(f): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
emusmith:
The truth is painful but must be spoken nonetheless. I've heard some complaints from some friends plus some of my past experiences. Ladies, if you don't have plans for a guy stop the following:

1. Stop calling him "sweet names" like dearie, sweetheart, honey, love etc.

We know you're a "lovie duvie" but biko, control it enh...don't give him false hope. Let friends be friends NOT lovers. Unless you want to switch over, then you open up.

2. Stop visiting him on skimpy clothes and buttoned shirts, especially when you're 'courageous'.

You visit a guy whose ear NL has filled with topics like 'How ladies behave when they want to get laid". If you don't have plans for him, quit sending those signals. Remember: To every sequence, there is a consequence.

3. Stop getting jealous when you see him with other girls

You don't want to marry him, yet you get jealous when he's making headway, relationship-wise. You're not his mother, biko. Friends sef have limits.

4. Stop discussing your past relationships with him- it's not his business.

This thing you are saying is communicating something different to his mind. You want to talk with someone, you have besties right? False hope everywhere! cheesy Now, what do you want him to do? Leave his girl and come solve your relationship problems?

5. Stop visiting him at odd or questionable hours

This is one major way smart and decent girls nicely wipe the thought away from the mind of numerous suitors. If you don't want intimacy, don't visit him at all sef. Not like all guys are like that, but MOST girls are like that. A girl visits you and choose to be a good boy, then she hates you. The next point expatiate more...

6. Don't suggest sleeping in his house or vice versa because something might happen.

This offers a protective measure. Don't get me wrong: if there's an understanding, it's okay. More often than not, in a corrupt world of ours, no one can be trusted in a cold bed. You can trust him but can you trust his "down there". If you don't want "harassment", avoid stuff like this.

7. Don't "miss" him.

Ever woke up in the morning and you see a text message in your phone by "just a friend' saying 'I miss you'. That stirs up questions as much as it does hormones. It's risky.

JUST ADDED:

8. Stop 'breasting' him

You don't have plans for him and you'll be staining his white clean shirt with your b**bs. C'mon! That's unfair! Some will just come with their coconut and rest on your body as if your skin cells are dead and gone. Let's change in 2016.

Abeg enh, let's know the ladies that are still single and available. Don't colour-blind us. If you are in love, show it and don't act funny when we reciprocate. Relationship leads to marriage when both parties are honest to themselves. Its childish and evil to start acting innocent after you have caused him to sin at heart. I honestly believe, a few guys won't easily swallow this bitter pill as they'll seek ways to avenge.

You can share your experiences too.

Goodnight.
Herbie27 come hereeeeeeeeeee
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Omobola121:
Noted.
as if she will stop eh

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Leriebloom:

True talk
lie Talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.