Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy (35803 Views)

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
op, you're so on point
that was how this bae was making advances at me,and i was a gentle boy,the shy type self.
i always pretend not no know what she's doing.
fast forward...@ the end of the day,she kissed me on the cheek mehn,girls are desperate!
And things went on like that.
Long story tho
Then,after sometime I thought I should ask this girl out formally...was a teen then,lol lipsrsealed
And she said NO grin
I can never make such mistake again in my life,lol.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by EmperorMGI: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
emusmith:
sometimes sef, some happens to be married o
Hmmn!..
I classify that as "Confusion in Another Dimension".
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by MrCEO69(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
emusmith:
The truth is painful but must be spoken nonetheless. I've heard some complaints from some friends plus some of my past experiences. Ladies, if you don't have plans for a guy stop the following:

1. Stop calling him "sweet names" like dearie, sweetheart, honey, love etc.

We know you're a "lovie duvie" but biko, control it enh...don't give him false hope. Let friends be friends NOT lovers. Unless you want to switch over, then you open up.

2. Stop visiting him on skimpy clothes and buttoned shirts, especially when you're 'courageous'.

You visit a guy whose ear NL has filled with topics like 'How ladies behave when they want to get laid". If you don't have plans for him, quit sending those signals. Remember: To every sequence, there is a consequence.

3. Stop getting jealous when you see him with other girls

You don't want to marry him, yet you get jealous when he's making headway, relationship-wise. You're not his mother, biko. Friends sef have limits.

4. Stop discussing your past relationships with him- it's not his business.

This thing you are saying is communicating something different to his mind. You want to talk with someone, you have besties right? False hope everywhere! cheesy Now, what do you want him to do? Leave his girl and come solve your relationship problems?

5. Stop visiting him at odd or questionable hours

This is one major way smart and decent girls nicely wipe the thought away from the mind of numerous suitors. If you don't want intimacy, don't visit him at all sef. Not like all guys are like that, but MOST girls are like that. A girl visits you and choose to be a good boy, then she hates you. The next point expatiate more...

6. Don't suggest sleeping in his house or vice versa because something might happen.

This offers a protective measure. Don't get me wrong: if there's an understanding, it's okay. More often than not, in a corrupt world of ours, no one can be trusted in a cold bed. You can trust him but can you trust his "down there". If you don't want "harassment", avoid stuff like this.

7. Don't "miss" him.

Ever woke up in the morning and you see a text message in your phone by "just a friend' saying 'I miss you'. That stirs up questions as much as it does hormones. It's risky.

JUST ADDED:

8. Stop 'breasting' him

You don't have plans for him and you'll be staining his white clean shirt with your b**bs. C'mon! That's unfair! Some will just come with their coconut and rest on your body as if your skin cells are dead and gone. Let's change in 2016.

Abeg enh, let's know the ladies that are still single and available. Don't colour-blind us. If you are in love, show it and don't act funny when we reciprocate. Relationship leads to marriage when both parties are honest to themselves. Its childish and evil to start acting innocent after you have caused him to sin at heart. I honestly believe, a few guys won't easily swallow this bitter pill as they'll seek ways to avenge.

You can share your experiences too.

Goodnight.

bro, na just this exact thing i just went tru oh, the girl fine ganh.. Told her my mind oh she still no agree, oya why u been the show me green light, they call me boo, they hug me ( me wey be Virgin ). All my friend think sai i dey date her oh... Na so so explanation i dey give them. Well i told her my mind oh just 2day ago mk she stop all those her stunt. Me don tire!
Girls sha like to do this kind thing ganh.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by joefranky(m): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2016
They came,stole our heart,we responded then they Friend zoned us. What a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Doubleagent008(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by queebeediva(f): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Noting is more confussing like a girl dating a broke guy who is good in bed!
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
op, you're so on point
that was how this bae was making advances at me,and i was a gentle boy,the shy type self.
i always pretend not no know what she's doing.
fast forward...@ the end of the day,she kissed me on the cheek mehn,girls are desperate!
And things went on like that.
Long story tho
Then,after sometime I thought I should ask this girl out formally...was a teen then,lol lipsrsealed
And she said NO grin
I can never make such mistake again in my life,lol.
Imagine that! Are you sure she wasn't forming?
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2016
queebeediva:
Noting is more confussing like a girl dating a broke guy who is good in bed!
Have read that somewhere before undecided
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2016
MrCEO69:

bro, na just this exact thing i just went tru oh, the girl fine ganh.. Told her my mind oh she still no agree, oya why u been the show me green light, they call me boo, they hug me ( me wey be Virgin ). All my friend think sai i dey date her oh... Na so so explanation i dey give them. Well i told her my mind oh just 2day ago mk she stop all those her stunt. Me don tire!
Girls sha like to do this kind thing ganh.
I had to stop replying one's messages et al. What do you want from me? I asked my self. Hian
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by sinaj(f): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
AheadMarket:

for Slap. Which is what you'll get for booking space grin
lwkmd grin
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Lols. Girls shouldn't be nice again. Should carry meany meany face around town henceforth and shouldn't be free to wear clothes that suit just because....? Guy, that weed no suit u at all! Change your spec
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I dislike dis one Ehn

And the moment the Knight rises... they are quick to tag him with bad names.

A guy will always know wen a boobs touch him even if he is sleeping not to talk of resting it on him.

Biko ladies don't punish the guy.

Talking about breasting. A girl did it to me yday. She wanted to look into my phone, next thing, her firm breasts were poking my hand. I enjoy this one sha...if she likes me niyen o and if i like her. Buh, if ion like her, kwa!!!! I will just step aside
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2016
emusmith:
haha, my ear don full of sweets and honey... Some even say, 'handsome'...in my mind, I'm like, 'you are a superstar' grin
em dan call me boo finish,baby,babe,dearest, love. Na wetin... And na friends dem just be o..
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2016
when I ask em out and they decline and are still doing these shits..... I just tell them to stop giving me signals
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2016
falconey:

There was a connection when i wanted her but since we became friends and she had opened up telling me about her relationships bla bla bla
etc

I'd kill the connection because i don't want it to be like i'm taking advantage ,you should see how she roam with undies in my room.

Dullapo Badmus.

Sometimes ladies dont even know what they are doing, while placing guys in a fix.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2016
firstking01:
They do these to you if they wanna put you in the friendzone.

Exactly bro.

And many girls dont even know why they do these things.

And it hynotises the guy involved.
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2016
anochuko01:
this is great o! that's how they friendzone guys!
after friendzoning me insisting that she's got a bf, this girl is still telling me ''I miss you'' and I was like ''thank you''. again she asked my house address...and I was like ''when you get to the bus stop, just scream my name''grin

grin

Smart bro
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by SweetieConstie(f): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I dislike dis one Ehn

And the moment the Knight rises... they are quick to tag him with bad names.

A guy will always know wen a boobs touch him even if he is sleeping not to talk of resting it on him.

Biko ladies don't punish the guy.
gringringrin
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by MrCEO69(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
emusmith:
I had to stop replying one's messages et al. What do you want from me? I asked my self. Hian

i dnt mean to border u!!!

Bye!
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCEO69:

i dnt mean to border u!!!

Bye!

Haha, wasn't talking to you bro!
Was quoting the lady in question... grin
How could I... undecided
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by MrCEO69(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
emusmith:

Haha, wasn't talking to you bro!
Was quoting the lady in question... grin
How could I... undecided

lol... Ok
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCEO69:

lol... Ok
smiley
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by dissybling(f): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2016
none
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by missyge(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
davit:

I have same issue too. I really want to do that but afraid not to hurt her. She wants to hear my before she sleeps and still says NO to my proposal .

I tire o.

Tell her ur mind...shel get over it if its nt fake. Unless u love her games
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2016
killsmith:
even a dead man would feel it
Like seriously.....av u been dead before shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by prettyjo(f): 5:39pm On May 13, 2016
@emusmith ...just noticed you deactivated.hmmmmmmmmmm. quote me with your new monicker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.