Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) (39977 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2016
alexory23:
It is very painful how aminat has led a group of people into selling their future again,and how they bought land in NL to misslead people again.
hm free her jare.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by emmasege: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2016
femmycares:
Ur submissions shows u have no or little idea on economics and governance.How do u explain borrowing for recurrent expenditure since u are against capital projects been funded with loan..
You still didn't get it. His borrowing lifestyle and level of indebtedness do not correspond with achievements on ground. Go and check out Ajimobi and Amosun's achievements before you start e-debate. They don't borrow beyond their capacities and neither do they have abandoned projects littering their land. What Aregbe has as evidence of governance for 6 years is what he should have ordinarily achieved within the period without borrowing if he prioritized his needs and controlled his inordinate greed for looting.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Kylexy3000(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

This statement of yours get as he be o! should I say ignorant or stupid? How can you ask a government to forgo infrastructure projects and use all monies to pay salaries. You do not get it. Do you understand that there is a nexus between road construction and upsurge in commerce within that location?
You got it all wrong...i didnt remember mentioning all in what i wrote tho ...and moreover if the so called infrastructure is done..who are you constructing it for??who are the dominating people in osun state?? Let me answer that for you. THE CIVIL SERVANT...
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Kylexy3000(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

This statement of yours get as he be o! should I say ignorant or stupid? How can you ask a government to forgo infrastructure projects and use all monies to pay salaries. You do not get it. Do you understand that there is a nexus between road construction and upsurge in commerce within that location?
we all know how these things go, its just like giving all equipment and machines to farmers with nothing to plant..it futile,its fruitless...osun's economy depend on these salaries..
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2016
You have nothing meaningful to say anymore. Aregbe is in debt of more than 400billion naira and everybody knows about it. He is a failure. This wasteful spender destroyed a lot of schools built by the past regime all in the name of "my government built new schools". The ongoing project in Ilesa grammar school is a typical example of how foolish he is to have embarked on such project when the said school is not an higher institution. APC is gone for good in Osun. Few months ago, people from other states started donating various items to Osun citizens and still donating. The people didn't experience this type of hardship during PDP regime. It's obvious your family members are illiterates living on small petty trades who are not benefitting anything from the government.

Johnnyessence:
each and everyone will vote for apc in 2018 cos' of ogbeni's legacy. ogbeni av exposed the electorates to alot of things ooooo and not the pdp that's after embezzling our state treasury.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2016
You are a very clueless being. Aregbesola's father is an Igbira man from Kogi state while his mom came from ilesa and her real mother is dead. He's a bastard. That's why he's treating Osun people harshly. You can see where the lies started.
Johnnyessence:
u will always be wailing here when ogbeni is done with all his projects.keep wailing ok.ogbeni is from ilesa oooooo and not from kogi ooo.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by 68816419: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
NEW FACE OF OSUN ..God bless ogbeni Rauf!!!!

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by 68816419: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2016
More from the best Governor in Nigeria!!!

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by alexory23(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2016
emmasege:
You still didn't get it. His borrowing lifestyle and level of indebtedness do not correspond with achievements on ground. Go and check out Ajimobi and Amosun's achievements before you start e-debate. They don't borrow beyond their capacities and neither do they have abandoned projects littering their land. What Aregbe has as evidence of governance for 6 years is what he should have ordinarily achieved within the period without borrowing if he prioritized his needs and controlled his inordinate greed for looting.
On point bro!.......God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2016
harbeycares12:
my brother u ar right ooo the police station is called dugbe. I guess Johnnyessence wil b representing Nigeria @ all African game for swimming bcoz frm old garage - dugbe police station - Ajegunle is our able governor swimming pool if it rains . U can ask pple from osun state nt from state of osun lyk our over sabi gov. and johnnyessence dey call am.
yes o
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2016
grin

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Charly68: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
na lie it was started since 2 years plus.it was due to economic meltdown that happens everywhere that stop the dualising the road to the fullest the road has been tarred from orisunbare to machine tools along ikirun road last 2 yrs. samya av resume back and the roadav been turining to good look. by the end of this yr the road will be completed fully.kudos to ogbeni.gigantic school infrastructure is still there ooooo u haven't see anything yet ok.keep wailing.
How much were u paid to insult me on this page..I voted for Ogbeni but the truth be told,his projects are fake & very diversionary..it is purely a big error for him to come back the second time. Ask yourself how the state workers are faring..Lautech Doctors have been on strike since when ? Yet you could call someone wailer. Is that a good economic performance index ?How much debt is he owing & how much work has he done ? Nonsense people with chicken brains .Alajebanu gbogbo .

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

Please avoid statement that risk portraying one as senile

Are you still living on propaganda.

Even Ekiti with the mad man Fayose is better then Aregbe.

A whole local government(Ifelodun) in Osun don't have access to electricity and water for years.

Tell me any Ekiti local government with such issues.

Some of you guys often visit these states .

You're feed with propaganda behind your Tele in Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Kylexy3000:
we all know how these things go, its just like giving all equipment and machines to farmers with nothing to plant..it futile,its fruitless...osun's economy depend on these salaries..

Osun's economy depend on salaries........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by olafotad: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

...and I wonder who he should award contracts to, your people?
The mad man has bn syphoning Osun to Lagos thru Lagos contractors leaving the state with almost nothing to live on
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Kylexy3000:
You got it all wrong...i didnt remember mentioning all in what i wrote tho ...and moreover if the so called infrastructure is done..who are you constructing it for??who are the dominating people in osun state?? Let me answer that for you. THE CIVIL SERVANT...

Civil Servant state! Same famed illogic that had not allowed Osun to grow. When are you people going to see that states like Osun and Ekiti in the SW runs a risk of not developing economically if we continue in the old ways. Hard decisions has to be made and prices had to be paid.

My surprised with your line of thinking is that you do not know that is roads are constructed, good moves and moves faster and the cycle time of creating/adding value is increased - Farmers can increase their planting and harvesting knowing fully well that there will be transportation to move farm produce to markets; Shops/Markets/Malls spring up, Manufacturers can better come in as total cost of land acquisition is relatively lower in Osun and roads to support movement of their goods, Schools will be built and student can further study, Entertainment industry benefit as halls, will be spring up, Artisans apart from participating in projects can also count on benefiting from good roads as there will be quicker access to them and they can provide ancillary services faster.......... The Gbogan-Osogbo road on completion open a whole length of opportunities in that axis for industries to take up....These is the reality contending with the jaundiced view and myopia of "Civil Servants" states.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Are you still living on propaganda.

Even Ekiti with the mad man Fayose is better then Aregbe.

A whole local government(Ifelodun) in Osun don't have access to electricity and water for years.

Tell me any Ekiti local government with such issues.

Some of you guys often visit these states .

You're feed with propaganda behind your Tele in Lagos and Abuja.

I don't know how I can engage in discuss with you at the risk of not getting anything credible. Bros, I am from Osun state. Your statement that "A whole local government(Ifelodun) in Osun don't have access to electricity and water for years" is nothing but a blatant lie. You don't even tell that to someone whose local government is next door neighbour to Ifelodun
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2016
olafotad:

The mad man has bn syphoning Osun to Lagos thru Lagos contractors leaving the state with almost nothing to live on

Quit your childish tantrum. Is "Lagos contractors" an issue or job delivery. Which "Lagos contractor" do you have issue with the job given and was not done. I just to understand when some statement that don't make sense are put forward as argument. Where are the "Osun Contractors"?
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by santafe(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Maybe by the time everyone dies of hunger in the state.Ghost will use the new roads

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by OBAGADAFFI: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

I don't know how I can engage in discuss with you at the risk of not getting anything credible. Bros, I am from Osun state. Your statement that "A whole local government(Ifelodun) in Osun don't have access to electricity and water for years" is nothing but a blatant lie. You don't even tell that to someone whose local government is next door neighbour to Ifelodun

Quit making noise.

Show us the true state of IFELODUN local government.

Most Osun guys are hiding in Lagos, just like Aregebe was hiding in Lagos before going to Osun.

They only remember Osun when is come to politics
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by lakesidepapa(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mr Ayo, stop all this propaganda about Aregbe is not from ilesa, Aregbe dad is an uncle to my mom and he's from ilesha. Aregbe is from kogi is from that is a pit of lie from the opposition. Don't come to Irojo and say this o, the area boiz will give u ur size, no matter who you are.

Ayo001:
You are a very clueless being. Aregbesola's father is an Igbira man from Kogi state while his mom came from ilesa and her real mother is dead. He's a bastard. That's why he's treating Osun people harshly. You can see where the lies started.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Quit making noise.

Show us the true state of IFELODUN local government.

Most Osun guys are hiding in Lagos, just like Aregebe was hiding in Lagos before going to Osun.

They only remember Osun when is come to politics

But you said "A whole local government(Ifelodun) in Osun don't have access to electricity and water for years.", the burden of proof is upon you to substantiate this........ needless I tell you that even people that are not from Osun can run a google search on Ifelodun local government as disprove this your stu.pid lies
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

But you said "A whole local government(Ifelodun) in Osun don't have access to electricity and water for years.", the burden of proof is upon you to substantiate this........ needless I tell you that even people that are not from Osun can run a google search on Ifelodun local government as disprove this your stu.pid lies

You probably mistaken local government(Ifelodun) in kwara with local government(Ifelodun) in Osun.

Lets make it easy for you it is called Ikirun.

Done talking to you.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by olafotad: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

Quit your childish tantrum. Is "Lagos contractors" an issue or job delivery. Which "Lagos contractor" do you have issue with the job given and was not done. I just to understand when some statement that don't make sense are put forward as argument. Where are the "Osun Contractors"?
That's one of the simple truth that will ever remain 'childish tantrum' that many idiots will never understand. How can a state develop when we don't trust our artisans ? How can we move forward when we solely depend foreigners to help us ?
The question is quite simple and not far fetched. We want to build a house and we go as far as Lagos to hire contractor, the question is ; are there no contractors in our state ? I know you would reply that they are not competent.
Aregbesola has failed us and there is no way to say otherwise. Although we voted for him, he has failed us !
Civil servants and retirees are dying everyday because of his economic policies.
I have a lot to say but will not leave my work to comment on what everyone knows.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Kylexy3000(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

Civil Servant state! Same famed illogic that had not allowed Osun to grow. When are you people going to see that states like Osun and Ekiti in the SW runs a risk of not developing economically if we continue in the old ways. Hard decisions has to be made and prices had to be paid.

My surprised with your line of thinking is that you do not know that is roads are constructed, good moves and moves faster and the cycle time of creating/adding value is increased - Farmers can increase their planting and harvesting knowing fully well that there will be transportation to move farm produce to markets; Shops/Markets/Malls spring up, Manufacturers can better come in as total cost of land acquisition is relatively lower in Osun and roads to support movement of their goods, Schools will be built and student can further study, Entertainment industry benefit as halls, will be spring up, Artisans apart from participating in projects can also count on benefiting from good roads as there will be quicker access to them and they can provide ancillary services faster.......... The Gbogan-Osogbo road on completion open a whole length of opportunities in that axis for industries to take up....These is the reality contending with the jaundiced view and myopia of "Civil Servants" states.

We all know the importance of good roads, you made mention of hard decisions and prices....prices to be paid in detriment of people's income... And also i'll like to remember you the factors that attract industries...we have good roads and also among these factors is availability of market.. Who will purchase your goods when there is no income for the mass.??
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Kylexy3000(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
mapet:

Osun's economy depend on salaries........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD
can you gladly tell me what osun depend on??
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by kayfra: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ayo001:

What do you gain by making stuff up? Aregbesola is 100% Ijesha. Quit the lies.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by lakesidepapa(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
If it's ikirun of ifelodun, then u're wrong, Totally wrong. I was in ikirun through out last week, I spent 9days thr with my sister(Molepe market to be precise) and i think the electricity was off for 2 to 4 hours for 3 times through out my stay there. Ikirun is part of places in Osun that are enyoing frequently electricity because the town is very close to the power line in oshogbo(Like 20-25mins drive to oshogbo). In fact, Ikirun has been enjoying stable electricity since the days of aye alalumole.

So stop spewing lies here. We nobi mugu
OBAGADAFFI:

You probably mistaken local government(Ifelodun) in kwara with local government(Ifelodun) in Osun.

Lets make it easy for you it is called Ikirun.

Done talking to you.

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
I did not make any sh!t up. Go and do your home work.
kayfra:

What do you gain by making stuff up? Aregbesola is 100% Ijesha. Quit the lies.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
lakesidepapa:
If it's ikirun of ifelodun, then u're wrong, Totally wrong. I was in ikirun through out last week, I spent 9days thr with my sister(Molepe market to be precise) and i think the electricity was off for 2 to 4 hours for 3 times through out my stay there. Ikirun is part of places in Osun that are enyoing frequently electricity because the town is very close to the power line in oshogbo(Like 20-25mins drive to oshogbo). In fact, Ikirun has been enjoying stable electricity since the days of aye alalumole.

So stop spewing lies here. We nobi mugu

Duh,

Like i said earlier,

I am Done talking to you Aregbe trolls.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Aregbe's dad is an uncle to your mom ? Nice. Kindly mention their family street in ilesa.
lakesidepapa:
Mr Ayo, stop all this propaganda about Aregbe is not from ilesa, Aregbe dad is an uncle to my mom and he's from ilesha. Aregbe is from kogi is from that is a pit of lie from the opposition.

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Kylexy3000(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
68816419:
More from the best Governor in Nigeria!!!
Best Indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.