Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) (39978 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aminat508:
See more photos here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/04/see-photos-from-governor-rauf.html?m=0
weldone for updating us here u are really doing a great job here carry on like ogbeni. next time try to be using a clean camera phone or cannon camera.the pics looks blurred.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
fp pls myn44 should pls do the needful. to hell with pdp government.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by UnclePati: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
I will remind u of this comment....b4 any osun elections and I will want u to announce the result to us..

Johnnyessence:
i will always be saying things here pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun quote me any where. pdp is dead till eternity they cannot rise again. they should form another party.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
UnclePati:
I will remind u of this comment....b4 any osun elections and I will want u to announce the result to us..

pdp is 90% dead in osun state in 2018 apc will still win cos' people are more enlighten in politics in the state of osun than ever before. we are not bullied with rice and kerosene and stomach infrastructure. we are state builders not destroyers.

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by gurunlocker: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
tit:

chaai! it is better he sticks to drum construction. Ogun state has bitten his record.
bitten? as in bitten his record?.... which hospital Osun dey now?

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
pdp should first shortlist their candidates for 2018 governorship election. they are planning to introduce the thug breeders again which it won't work for them but destroy them the more.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
gurunlocker:

bitten? as in bitten his record?.... which hospital Osun dey now?
as in
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=18pt]
spako4:
No salary and no construction in Balyesa.
Twitter senator say something
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
temitemi1:
the rascal is painting ground u said is constructing road undecided undecided undecided

In as much as I hate APC and all it's gifts.
I won't call someone dad Rascal.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hardaysheenar:
U can say all ur trash here...construction of roads...is dt d next thing in Osun state?...owing workers and swimming in Pacific Ocean of debts yet u ar hailing d he-goat...no comment...just say amen to ds prayer then I shall go with u...MAY GOD GOVERN UR LIFE JUST LIKE AREGBE IS GOVERNING OSUN STATE!!!...say amen or u park wella!!!

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
So aminat508 dn dey blog.
What next, air force go blowblow grin

This one na era of change truly.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by gurunlocker: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
as in
wetin happen?
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
tit:

chaai!
it is better he sticks to drum construction.
Ogun state has bitten his record.

Your WAEC certificate should be revoked!

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by fejicruz(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
They have literally eaten temitemi1 raw. The person has been so abused and molested. I dey feel for the person sef

agarawu23:
Make una free my guy temitemi1 o en en grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by isahsalee: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
If Ogbeni is constructing road for his people and you from other side complaining that his people are hungry, then what do you say about Ekiti, Delta, Bayelsa and Ondo that are heavily indebted? no infrastructure, unable to pay salaries for many months. Think from your brain so that, you can think through issues to be rational in your thinking. . or you re just a hater.

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Constructing roads that are awarded to his friends while people keep suffering and sinking the state in heavy debt. Debt that will take more than 25 years to pay off. What do you have to say about the useless construction going on in Ilesa grammar school ? I don't blame all these mofos on Nairaland praising him. You sit in your rooms typing rubbish without knowing what is truly going on in the state. One even said PDP is dead. You can tell the height of cluelessness of some people.
lakesidepapa:
@Op not only in oshogbo, the construction is going on everywhere. Ita balogun to wesley road is under rehabilitation right away likewise like some other places in Ilesha.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by InvertedHammer: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
/
Julius Berger should visit and learn how to construct roads from this Osun contractor.

The quality of work is very astounding.

\
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thank God his constructing good roads.......

Unlike Obiano that is constructing the worst bridge in Nigeria.

What do we call this engineering?

Fake Suspension Bridge grin grin grin>

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
This road is not well constructed it doesn't even looked neat. Poor governance

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Charly68: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who are those dancing Shoki here on a road that has been in construction for the past five years now.. Road not up to a kilometer? Who is deceiving who in Osun ?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mmsen: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
That looks like a very poor quality road.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Hardaysheenar(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pdp should first shortlist their candidates for 2018 governorship election. they are planning to introduce the thug breeders again which it won't work for them but destroy them the more.
...well...u ar known 2 b Anti-PDP...we ar nt talking of party here...just say Amen to d prayer I wrote up dre....if truly u love wat Aregbesola is doing to Osun pple...then so shall God do to Ur life...May God make ur life better like Aregbe is doing to Osun state...JUST say AMEN to ds Prayer or u kip shut!!!!
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Julius Berger should visit and learn how to construct roads from this Osun contractor.

The quality of work is very astounding.

\

yes soooo at least they are trying. if they can do this work definitely they work anywhere in the world.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Can't you all see that these plans are programmed to deceive people that the APC government is working so that the next candidate would be accepted.

What happened since 6 years of his tenure?
Why are they just constructing the road now?

And it's not like the road will make sense for life. You cant compare the roads to that of Amosun in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ayo001:
Constructing roads that are awarded to his friends while people keep suffering and sinking the state in heavy debt. Debt that will take more than 25 years to pay off. What do you have to say about the useless construction going on in Ilesa grammar school ? I don't blame all these mofos on Nairaland praising him. You sit in your rooms typing rubbish without knowing what is truly going on in the state. One even said PDP is dead. You can tell the height of cluelessness of some people.
u will always be wailing here about 25 yrs when aregbe is been celebrated all over the world. i will continue to repeat it here pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun let us debate it here ok. stop wailing here,the more u are wailing the more ogbeni is been celebrated all over the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Aminat508(f): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
phantonce:
So aminat508 dn dey blog.
What next, air force go blowblow grin

This one na era of change truly.
cheesy kiss
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
mightyfada:
Can't you all see that these plans are programmed to deceive people that the APC government is working so that the next candidate would be accepted.

What happened since 6 years of his tenure?
Why are they just constructing the road now?

And it's not like the road will make sense for life. You cant compare the roads to that of Amosun in Ogun State.
since 6 yrs tenure of ogbeni av been great check this website and see things for ur self ok. check osun.gov.ng or osundefender.org and other online website that always talk about osun state development.aregbe build road and bridges everywhere. ogbeni carry on.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by focus7: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how ignorant some youth here compare Aregbeshola performance in Osun State to Fayose non performance even when they don't know road to Osun State, I guess they do this to feel good.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by InvertedHammer: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes soooo at least they are trying. if they can do this work definitely they work anywhere in the world.

/
I will bet my left hand if these roads last more than one rainy season.

\
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nairastake: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
What's the distance between orusunbanre and old garage? Besides, he started that old garage since 2012, is he still on it or he started a new one this year?

aregberascal! Better pay workers than constructing roads. Cuz it is when people eat and stay alive that they will be able to buy car and ride on the road.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by gud4dbest(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
FlyoruB:

Are you serious?! Una no dey tire? What more do you people want? If he do, una go complain, if e no do, una go still complain. I tire for una o.
but,he dey ask for bail out of recent...wot does he want to use for:chai,Nigeria is as messed up as her leaders;bunch of confused people.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
habsydiamond:
This road is not well constructed it doesn't even looked neat. Poor governance
how do u know that is not well constructed hmmm u will always be wailing here ok. aregbe will continue to succeed why u continue to wail here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.