Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) (39974 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2016
mightyfada:

Those pix I uploaded are street roads.

For education, last WAEC ranking in Nigeria (Ogun State-19, Osun State-29)

Agriculture sector, you can't stand anywhere compare to Ogun State

Should we now talk of the generated revenue?? (Ogun State 4th position-Ogun State: ₦34,596,446,519 || Osun State 16th position-₦8,072,966,446)

If you can show me the pix of the infrastructures in Osun State, then I will believe you.

And mind you, am in Osogbo presently but I visit Abeokuta every weekend.
show more pics here ok except u are tired to show more hmmm.aregbe beat all of them in terms of government infrastructure oooo
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2016
I don't think you are okay. Which gratuity did Aregbe pay ? It's so obvious you are part of the useless APC government. How will a government that has not paid monthly salary, pay gratuity ? You keep deceiving people online with your trash when everyone is tired of being ruled by this kogi-born wasteful rascal call Aregbesola.

Johnnyessence:
u don start again with ur wailing words this won't help u at all ooo.mention the student that av turn down their various admission due to half salary ogbeni is paying them hmmmm. remain silent if u have anyone to mention ok.pensioners u are mentioning here are been paid their gratuity so what's ur point here. always wailing as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 1:50am On Apr 25, 2016
Be specific about the people that will vote in APC in 2018. Is it the suffering workers or the hungry masses.
Johnnyessence:
people will vote for apc party in 2018 write it down today ok.today is 24/04/2016,pdp won't won any governorship election in the state of osun cos' people's eyes av been open wide. no room for kerosene,rice,beans and groundnut oil u distributed via every means last 2 years ok. eyes av open to the reality ok. we are not bullied to stomach infrastructure u are displaying 2 years. pdp is dead and be buried in 2018 governorship election i don't what they want to base their campaign on. up till now the party in the state is still not in love and orderliness they av been shattered and destroyed they can't survive in 2018. in 2018 people will still show them that they are dead in 2018 governorship election. under free and fair election apc will win with huge margin. pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun. nothing for them again.pdp should vomit all the money they chop in this country till then they found no place in osun state politics.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shotuns: 1:52am On Apr 25, 2016
All these roads constructed with no proper drainage in place is a waste of tax payers money, soon back to square one. Only in Nigeria this is possible. I am so ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 1:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Imagine what this slowpoke is saying. You id!ots/illiterates keep saying "money coming from Abuja is low", whereas Aregbe is using a huge part of the monthly allocation servicing heavy debt. Are you to blame the federal government or the refrigerator repairer who knows nothing about good administration.

Johnnyessence:
ogbeni paid all the workers but its half due to the money that's coming to abuja the money is low not the regular money that's coming before ok. at least a proverb said half bread is better than none. upon the half salary the workers is receiving workers are still managing themselves take care of their needs and their families.quote me right here each and everyone knows what's going in this country in terms of economic situation and challenges we are all facing.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by alexory23(m): 3:29am On Apr 25, 2016
emmasege:
@ OP, go to Oyo and Ogun states to see wonderful achievements of their governors in the first term and compare such with this little achievement of your useless governor before you start talking. A man who's borrowed so much for capital projects with achievements which do not correspond with his borrowings and fall below standard cannot be celebrated. Of a truth, "Aregbese ti fi buredi ko yin l'omi obe je losun".

How much were you paid for the e-advert?
Even NL has been bought,cos those "LIKEs" does not look real to me

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by DedeNkem: 3:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Under construction of inferiour road is not something new in Nigeria!

Nigerians who hail bad governance are nothing but id*iots!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by alexory23(m): 3:56am On Apr 25, 2016
It is very painful how aminat has led a group of people into selling their future again,and how they bought land in NL to misslead people again.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Aminat508(f): 4:05am On Apr 25, 2016
alexory23:
It is very painful how aminat has led a group of people into selling their future again,and how they bought land in NL to misslead people again.
undecided waytin be my own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by alexory23(m): 4:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
can u pls direct their complaints here or remain silent.voice it out here let us here it. i will always say it here pdp won't survive a bit in the state of osun.
keep dreaming by the time you wake up,the did will have been done,anyway Good job on your "pay per post" you did a great job, but tell your boss that pple that will vote doesn't browse,and the one that do are well educated than all this politic play.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by alexory23(m): 4:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Aminat508:
undecided waytin be my own?
Okay oo
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by EmeritusMbaM: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2016
post=45012152:

I know you are jealous of the flyover tongue tongue please kindly show us pictures were Lakki bridge is suspending Mind you is a PP project

You are on nairaland 247 doing your dick contest over and over. If you are not fighting Yoruba, you will be fighting Abia and Enugu people. Dont you have any shame? Is this how you gonna be wasting your life arguing with people daily on an anonymous forum. If really sucks to be you Frank Ojukwj

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by alexory23(m): 4:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ogbeni paid all the workers but its half due to the money that's coming to abuja the money is low not the regular money that's coming before ok. at least a proverb said half bread is better than none. upon the half salary the workers is receiving workers are still managing themselves take care of their needs and their families.quote me right here each and everyone knows what's going in this country in terms of economic situation and challenges we are all facing.
Coming to Abuja?.....chai! see englich even the construction of the sentence can give headache......but the money he boroughed has to be deducted now.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by juman(m): 5:15am On Apr 25, 2016
No real leaders in that country.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
show more pics here ok except u are tired to show more hmmm.aregbe beat all of them in terms of government infrastructure oooo

Don't ever compare Ogun with Osun.

Even Ekiti is better than Osun.

I hope it's not part of the little change Aregbe is collecting from the FG, you're also collecting to post on NL
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Kingbusssy(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2016
FlyoruB:

Are you serious?! Una no dey tire? What more do you people want? If he do, una go complain, if e no do, una go still complain. I tire for una o.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by lakesidepapa(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
I decided not to be part of these arguments but i'll break my silence with this. I agreed we can not compare Ogun with Osun but with the Ekiti, I disagreed. Ekiti is better than osun? In what terms? smiley are u for real?

OBAGADAFFI:

I hope it's not part of the little change Aregbe is collecting from the FG, you're also collecting to post on NL
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by olafotad: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2016
mtcheeW radarada iranu abacha ranran ! fire dey burn u dey make drainage ! The guy is embezzling the state's fund by awarding contracts to his people !

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Kylexy3000(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
FlyoruB:

Are you serious?! Una no dey tire? What more do you people want? If he do, una go complain, if e no do, una go still complain. I tire for una o.
its not about what he does but how important what he does is?? There is scale of preference...forgo construction of roads for now and pay some salaries..
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by pomide(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2016
when he demolished an old ragged popular filling station at Orita Olaiya square.. people said he was destroying landmarks.

well he built this! I'm no real fan of d man... buh... I say something good when I see it.

1 Share

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2016
zenith4biz:
Amimat508 special adviser to the Governor on publicity.

So?
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by narisky(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2016
APC is already dead in OSUN state, if Aregbe want to doubt it, let him test run local government election......yeye dey smell (419)
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Ayo001:
I don't think you are okay. Which gratuity did Aregbe pay ? It's so obvious you are part of the useless APC government. How will a government that has not paid monthly salary, pay gratuity ? You keep deceiving people online with your trash when everyone is tired of being ruled by this kogi-born wasteful rascal call Aregbesola.

u will always be wailing here when ogbeni is done with all his projects.keep wailing ok.ogbeni is from ilesa oooooo and not from kogi ooo.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Ayo001:
Be specific about the people that will vote in APC in 2018. Is it the suffering workers or the hungry masses.
each and everyone will vote for apc in 2018 cos' of ogbeni's legacy. ogbeni av exposed the electorates to alot of things ooooo and not the pdp that's after embezzling our state treasury.
shotuns:
All these roads constructed with no proper drainage in place is a waste of tax payers money, soon back to square one. Only in Nigeria this is possible. I am so ashamed.
abegi jare come to osogbo and see things for ur self all the roads he constructed av drainage including the inter-state roads,street roads e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Bros,

Please avoid statement that risk portraying one as senile
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Kylexy3000:
its not about what he does but how important what he does is?? There is scale of preference...forgo construction of roads for now and pay some salaries..

This statement of yours get as he be o! should I say ignorant or stupid? How can you ask a government to forgo infrastructure projects and use all monies to pay salaries. You do not get it. Do you understand that there is a nexus between road construction and upsurge in commerce within that location?
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by mapet: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2016
olafotad:
mtcheeW radarada iranu abacha ranran ! fire dey burn u dey make drainage ! The guy is embezzling the state's fund by awarding contracts to his people !

...and I wonder who he should award contracts to, your people?
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by lakansetobi(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2016
How is this project going to generate revenue
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by ndubest111(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2016
Aminat508:
The Governor of Osun State Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been performing wonders with road constructions in osogbo, Osun State.

Old garage, Ajegunle, Orusumbanre and Rasco road are presently under construction and people around the environment has been dancing and hailing the government for his good job in the state.

See photos below...

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/04/see-photos-from-governor-rauf.html?m=0
@Op road construction is different from road rehabilitation all I see here is just road rehabilitation not road construction.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by ndubest111(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2016
this is road rehabilitation not road construction @Op
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2016
alexory23:
keep dreaming by the time you wake up,the did will have been done,anyway Good job on your "pay per post" you did a great job, but tell your boss that pple that will vote doesn't browse,and the one that do are well educated than all this politic play.
forget ooo both the educated and uneducated will vote for apc come 2018.pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.