Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) (39961 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
am in osogbo presently ao what's ur point here hmmm. even i was in that old garage yesterday to see things for my self hmmm. wailing against human being will strengthen the being the more.pdp is dead no where to survive .
no wonder u kept on supporting him.
let be truthful boss.i support APC
but not blindly

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ayo001:
An average Nigerian knows that Aregbe is a useless and wasteful governor. Even publicly confessed last year that he couldn't understand what is going on anymore. APC is a dead party in Osun state. You can tell me the category of people that will vote for APC in the coming election.

people will vote for apc party in 2018 write it down today ok.today is 24/04/2016,pdp won't won any governorship election in the state of osun cos' people's eyes av been open wide. no room for kerosene,rice,beans and groundnut oil u distributed via every means last 2 years ok. eyes av open to the reality ok. we are not bullied to stomach infrastructure u are displaying 2 years. pdp is dead and be buried in 2018 governorship election i don't what they want to base their campaign on. up till now the party in the state is still not in love and orderliness they av been shattered and destroyed they can't survive in 2018. in 2018 people will still show them that they are dead in 2018 governorship election. under free and fair election apc will win with huge margin. pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun. nothing for them again.pdp should vomit all the money they chop in this country till then they found no place in osun state politics.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

more roads more opportunity to get reach
but wont get any money by paying worker salary
ogbeni paid all the workers but its half due to the money that's coming to abuja the money is low not the regular money that's coming before ok. at least a proverb said half bread is better than none. upon the half salary the workers is receiving workers are still managing themselves take care of their needs and their families.quote me right here each and everyone knows what's going in this country in terms of economic situation and challenges we are all facing.
Ayo001:
Everybody in Osun is complaining, suffering, students turning down admission because of lack of school fee, some pensioners are dying while you are here lying. May God rule the lives of your children the way Aregbe is governing osun people.

u don start again with ur wailing words this won't help u at all ooo.mention the student that av turn down their various admission due to half salary ogbeni is paying them hmmmm. remain silent if u have anyone to mention ok.pensioners u are mentioning here are been paid their gratuity so what's ur point here. always wailing as usual.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
habsydiamond:
it seems there is nothing like succeed in ur dictionary. Is the govt of aregbe u call success. I think he is even the worse in south west. Paying half salaries to worker. Same school uniforms for secondary students and others. B4 u can say someone has succeed he must have accomplish at least 70percent in all his doings. As ur Aregbe achieved such? I don't think so.
aregbe av achieve alot oooo hope u remember series of award he don collect hmm.he achieved more than mimiko and fayose ok.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ayo001:
An average Nigerian knows that Aregbe is a useless and wasteful governor. Even publicly confessed last year that he couldn't understand what is going on anymore. APC is a dead party in Osun state. You can tell me the category of people that will vote for APC in the coming election.

where did apc dead in the state of osun hmmmm. by 2018 u will know what's going on ok. pdp is 90% in the state of osun.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

no wonder u kept on supporting him.
let be truthful boss.i support APC
but not blindly
so u are now calling me boss here hmmm. my latest research shows pdp is dead no where to rise first they should vomit our money. 2018 is around the corner they will surely waste our money again as usual and this will remove them completely ooo.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by harbeycares12(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
chai!! grin children of hate don come ooo.
Aregbe carry go jor
don't mind dem.
hmmmmmmmmmm. Dat road has bin awarded since 2013 I guess yet d condition of d road is stil bad d guy jez spoil al d major roads in osun state. He wil b giving contract to quack contractors and his relatives. I pity d end of d man. His major is half salary, d rate @ Wich we are payin tax in osun state now is high n dia is no money in state dnt let him deceive u pple wit pictures here oooo u can com to osun n confirm d state of our major roads. Aregbe ka ma pade mo, O dabo (we dnt wnt to see u again) tongue
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
harbeycares12:
hmmmmmmmmmm. Dat road has bin awarded since 2013 I guess yet d condition of d road is stil bad d guy jez spoil al d major roads in osun state. He wil b giving contract to quack contractors and his relatives. I pity d end of d man. His major is half salary, d rate @ Wich we are payin tax in osun state now is high n dia is no money in state dnt let him deceive u pple wit pictures here oooo u can com to osun n confirm d state of our major roads. Aregbe ka ma pade mo, O dabo (we dnt wnt to see u again) tongue
aregbe finish pdp politically kudos to him hmmmmm. ogbeni av achieved to the fullest. in a sane society u ought to be paying tax ok. this ease up development in our community.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sunky200:

half salary is still better than none

ask state worker from kogi, imo, bayelsa, ekiti et'al
i beg no compare ekiti with osun at all if u dont knw keep shut y defendin governor that is enjoying his life in government auz
who told u he has paid the so called half salary up till april
he only stoped at December 3 weeks ago be4 i left home and am sure he did not pay it even if he dos it would be jan and feb okay boss?
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by OYAY(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Aregbesola has vision but was reckless with finance.

People will know Aregbe better now that loan repayment has been deferred

I agree with you in totality but I think that recklessness has an element of greed!
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes i can compare it if not the companies that's much than osun state but in terms of government infrastructure osun state beat ogun state hands down ask people and check it out ok.

Are you for real? That Osun State beats Ogun State hands down?

Please have you being to Abeokuta recently? Have you being there during Gbenga Daniel regime?

Government infrastructure? You comparing Osun to Ogun? Haabaa

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
aregbe finish pdp politically kudos to him hmmmmm. ogbeni av achieved to the fullest. in a sane society u ought to be paying tax ok. this ease up development in our community.
it normal u support ur party.but boss y cant u support buhari and forget about govenor that did not do economics in skul.i dont think he know what scale of preference means at all
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
people will vote for apc party in 2018 write it down today ok.today is 24/04/2016,pdp won't won any governorship election in the state of osun cos' people's eyes av been open wide. no room for kerosene,rice,beans and groundnut oil u distributed via every means last 2 years ok. eyes av open to the reality ok. we are not bullied to stomach infrastructure u are displaying 2 years. pdp is dead and be buried in 2018 governorship election i don't what they want to base their campaign on. up till now the party in the state is still not in love and orderliness they av been shattered and destroyed they can't survive in 2018. in 2018 people will still show them that they are dead in 2018 governorship election. under free and fair election apc will win with huge margin. pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun. nothing for them again.pdp should vomit all the money they chop in this country till then they found no place in osun state politics.
altho i support APC government so i can still vote for them since the idiot is not contesting
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ogbeni paid all the workers but its half due to the money that's coming to abuja the money is low not the regular money that's coming before ok. at least a proverb said half bread is better than none. upon the half salary the workers is receiving workers are still managing themselves take care of their needs and their families.quote me right here each and everyone knows what's going in this country in terms of economic situation and challenges we are all facing.
when last did he pay the half
stop deceiving pple that are not in osun
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Aminat508(f): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
dahaz:

Bros why you de call aminat508 aunty? No spoil market for her oo
Lmao cheesy
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Dasini: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Whatever anyone likes let them let sayn Aregbe remains man of the people. He is the best governor in osun history, stand to be corrected. This man has vision for o, I pray there will be boom economically to achieve these goals. However, I want to disagree with the person who said ogun has better infrastucture than osun by far, it is a lie from the pit of hell, am from osun , bt hve worked and maybe you visited o

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Kunlexic(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Raskasal:

Nice comment bro..Human being sef, some people's brain are just upside down. I don't know when road construction became the worst thing to do. when we were suppose to appreciate their efforts in spite of the economic challenges. Hate it or love Nigerians must get there. Aregbe, keep it rolling.
abi nah...not dat their brain is turned upside down...sentiment lo faa

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
and that y we are using our money to construct roads that is useless for pple.no money to buy fuel/car we are constructing roads becos of private pocket
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u don start again with ur wailing words this won't help u at all ooo.mention the student that av turn down their various admission due to half salary ogbeni is paying them hmmmm. remain silent if u have anyone to mention ok.pensioners u are mentioning here are been paid their gratuity so what's ur point here. always wailing as usual.
if i hear gratuity
https://www.nairaland.com/2369898/workers-protesting-non-payment-salary
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by ademoladeji(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
temitemi1:
constructing road while pple are dying of hunger

Fayose's spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by harbeycares12(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
lol..... why are you sounding like kabiru ( aregbesola's son) it's like your people are stinkingly rich or you are cutting your own share of osun state cake? Bcoz if you ask average osun indigin he will tell you how terrible this man is, how on earth will all public schools in osun state wears the same uniform when they are not prisoners, he demolished a popular secondary for shopping mall (Fakunle comprehensive high school) if I may ask can u list the infrastructures we have in osun state that worths that comparison? U ar comparing osun with ogun state.. Ah ah ogbeni do you want to rub nairalanders? I can see that you are not from osun state but from state of osun like your mumu governor used to call it. The man is the worst governor ever liveth. *N.B* don't let Aregbe deceive you people with his sugar coated mouth ooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
aregbe av achieve alot oooo hope u remember series of award he don collect hmm.he achieved more than mimiko and fayose ok.
as we've all know that awards are easily bought by politicians. Only few deserve awards among them.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
as we've all know that awards are easily bought by politicians. Only a few deserve awards among them.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by islandmoon: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
na lie joor so if nothing happens to the road in the rainy season u will carry digger and remove the asphalt from it abi. u will always be wailing while ogbeni keeps progressing on every side.

You are the only person defending the road painting work on this thread, and for you to know the word "ASPHALT" laymen called it COALTAR, so ' it means you are in the road construction field, probably you are one of the people doing this job and eating public fund, there is a police station just in front of that place called dugbe police station, who are you fooling here?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by harbeycares12(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dasini:
Whatever anyone likes let them let sayn Aregbe remains man of the people. He is the best governor in osun history, stand to be corrected. This man has vision for o, I pray there will be boom economically to achieve these goals. However, I want to disagree with the person who said ogun has better infrastucture than osun by far, it is a lie from the pit of hell, am from osun , bt hve worked and maybe you visited o
it's like you an johnnyessence are related somehow can just tell me a major project this man has completed ever since elected? Why can't we call a spade a spade, this man deceived osun indigin when he was building schools then that it was from osun state purse few days to former president visit (GEJ) to osun before we woke up we just saw SUBEB written boldly on it. Dnt mind ogbeni sha you can't expect much from secondary school certificate holder.........
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:
Thank God his constructing good roads.......

Unlike Obiano that is constructing the worst bridge in Nigeria.

What do we call this engineering?

U
Fake Suspension Bridge grin grin grin>

It will be a great insult to compare Obiano and that rascal, just like comparing light and darkness, so what do you call Lakki bridge real or fake suspension bridge
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
OYAY:

I agree with you in totality but I think that recklessness has an element of greed!
aregbe is not reckless but put alot of things into consideration we all know him well when he started ok.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
mightyfada:

Are you for real? That Osun State beats Ogun State hands down?

Please have you being to Abeokuta recently? Have you being there during Gbenga Daniel regime?

Government infrastructure? You comparing Osun to Ogun? Haabaa
osun state government infrastructure beat ogun state,ondo state and ekiti state hands down ooo. ask any one ok
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by harbeycares12(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
islandmoon:

You are the only person defending the road painting work on this thread, and for you to know the word "ASPHALT" we called it COALTAR, so ' it means you are in the road construction field, probably you are one of the people doing this job and eating public fund, there is a police station just in front of that place called Ilugun police station, who are you fooling here?
my brother u ar right ooo the police station is called dugbe. I guess Johnnyessence wil b representing Nigeria @ all African game for swimming bcoz frm old garage - dugbe police station - Ajegunle is our able governor swimming pool if it rains . U can ask pple from osun state nt from state of osun lyk our over sabi gov. and johnnyessence dey call am.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

it normal u support ur party.but boss y cant u support buhari and forget about govenor that did not do economics in skul.i dont think he know what scale of preference means at all
i support both pmb and ogbeni they are both trying if not ogbeni that's having some economic challenges which has so far overcome it. ogbeni carry go no shaking.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

altho i support APC government so i can still vote for them since the idiot is not contesting
waooo u are calling ur state governor an idiot hope u know that it wasn't like this when he started hmm pls rethink well ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.