Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) (39976 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aminat508:
Lmao cheesy
pls post more pics ooo.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

when last did he pay the half
stop deceiving pple that are not in osun
he still pay salaries till last month ask the workers well hmm. get ur fact right here ok.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kunlexic:
abi nah...not dat their brain is turned upside down...sentiment lo faa
abi ooo
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
post=45011640:

It will be a great insult to compare Obiano and that rascal, just like comparing light and darkness, so what do you call Lakki bridge real or fake suspension bridge

I repeat...That bridge is the worst engineering in Nigeria. They just designed it as if its a suspension bridge and thats why i called it a Fake Suspension bridge.

Thats a suspension bridge below. You can see how the cables re holding the bridge with multiple pillars underneath?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki-Ikoyi_Link_Bridge

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

and that y we are using our money to construct roads that is useless for people.no money to buy fuel/car we are constructing roads becos of private pocket
if didn't construct roads u people will still complain. why murmuring and complaining let us allow him to complete all his project he embark upon hmm.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

i beg no compare ekiti with osun at all if u dont knw keep shut y defendin governor that is enjoying his life in government auz
who told u he has paid the so called half salary up till april
he only stoped at December 3 weeks ago be4 i left home and am sure he did not pay it even if he dos it would be jan and feb okay boss?
na lie i don't agree ooo get ur fact right ok. stop feeding us on lies here ok.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dasini:
Whatever anyone likes let them let sayn Aregbe remains man of the people. He is the best governor in osun history, stand to be corrected. This man has vision for o, I pray there will be boom economically to achieve these goals. However, I want to disagree with the person who said ogun has better infrastucture than osun by far, it is a lie from the pit of hell, am from osun , bt hve worked and maybe you visited o
yes ooo pls tell them oo.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

if i hear gratuity
https://www.nairaland.com/2369898/workers-protesting-non-payment-salary
hmm i don hear another news again hope u know this news is long so pls speak of the current pension payment and not the old one.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
harbeycares12:
lol..... why are you sounding like kabiru ( aregbesola's son) it's like your people are stinkingly rich or you are cutting your own share of osun state cake? Bcoz if you ask average osun indigin he will tell you how terrible this man is, how on earth will all public schools in osun state wears the same uniform when they are not prisoners, he demolished a popular secondary for shopping mall (Fakunle comprehensive high school) if I may ask can u list the infrastructures we have in osun state that worths that comparison? U ar comparing osun with ogun state.. Ah ah ogbeni do you want to rub nairalanders? I can see that you are not from osun state but from state of osun like your mumu governor used to call it. The man is the worst governor ever liveth. *N.B* don't let Aregbe deceive you people with his sugar coated mouth ooooooooo.
no one is deceiving anyone here ok except if u are carried around with stomach infrastructure and alot of things pdp imbibe in their government hmm.am moved by ogbeni rapid development in the state of osun not paper work as we usually know about dead pdp government. they can't survive it.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:

I repeat...That bridge is the worst engineering in Nigeria. They just designed it as if its a suspension bridge and thats why i called it a Fake Suspension bridge.

Thats a suspension bridge below. You can see how the cables re holding the bridge with multiple pillars underneath?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki-Ikoyi_Link_Bridge
I know you are jealous of the flyover tongue tongue please kindly show us pictures were Lakki bridge is suspending Mind you is a PP project
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
osun state government infrastructure beat ogun state,ondo state and ekiti state hands down ooo. ask any one ok

Ok. I hear you. Please can you name the infrastructures in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Am presently not in Ogun State but I searched online for some pix. Though these are not the latest but these are the developments in terms of road as at early this year. And for your information, none of these projects were there. Amosun brought more than these into Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
post=45012152:

I know you are jealous of the flyover tongue tongue please kindly show us pictures were Lakki bridge is suspending Mind you is a PP project

grin grin grin

Exactly what i wanted you to call it, A flyover.

What re all those cables and pillars doing up there on the bridge.

The Architect and Engineer that took up that job re best of quacks.

And mind you, The link i sent to you is from Wikipedia so you know the fact.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
There is a serious embezzlement with that road construction. Meanwhile, Aminat508...we need to go see aregbe for an undisclosed issues
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
he still pay salaries till last month ask the workers well hmm. get ur fact right here ok.

Please name the infrastructures in Osun State and I would name that of Ogun State.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
More in Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
more in ogun state

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

Exactly what i wanted you to call it, A flyover.

What re all those cables and pillars doing up there on the bridge.

The Architect and Engineer that took up that job re best of quacks.

And mind you, The link i sent to you is from Wikipedia so you know the fact.
My friend stop running around show me pictures of Lakki bridge suspending even when it was commissioned, don't tell me it's also fake suspension bridge cheesy and people are defrauded every day for using the bridge
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
post=45012545:

My friend stop running around show me pictures of Lakki bridge suspending even when it was commissioned, don't tell me it's also fake suspension bridge cheesy and people are defrauded every day for using the bridge

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:

Since you haven't seen it before let Anambra be the first, open the site to view see cable flyover
http://www.panoramio.com/m/photo/74891204
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
post=45012990:

Since you haven't seen it before let Anambra be the first, open the site to view see cable flyover
http://www.panoramio.com/m/photo/74891204

I rest my case...Am very certain you re not an Engineer so it will be a waste of time trying to let you know that those Bridges re just fly-overs. They re just decorated to look like suspended bridges.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
mightyfada:
More in Ogun State
Nawo southwest and brown roof it's just like bread and butter cheesy cheesy
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:

I rest my case...Am very certain you re not an Engineer so it will be a waste of time trying to let you know that those Bridges re just fly-overs. They re just decorated to look like suspended bridges.
My friend those constructed in Awka are flyovers not bridge
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
post=45013224:

Very true!
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2016
mightyfada:
More in Ogun State
pls upload the infrastructure of ogun state government ooo. waooooooooooo amosun try shaaa. but ogbeni still beat him in terms of education wise,road network(street roads), agriculture sector too ogbeni still beat him hands down.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2016
post=45013146:

Nawo southwest and brown roof it's just like bread and butter cheesy cheesy
abegi joor south east houses are roofs go to onithsha and see things for ur self.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2016
post=45013224:

abiooo thanks for the enlightenment jare.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls upload the infrastructure of ogun state government ooo. waooooooooooo amosun try shaaa. but ogbeni still beat him in terms of education wise,road network(street roads), agriculture sector too ogbeni still beat him hands down.

Those pix I uploaded are street roads.

For education, last WAEC ranking in Nigeria (Ogun State-19, Osun State-29)

Agriculture sector, you can't stand anywhere compare to Ogun State

Should we now talk of the generated revenue?? (Ogun State 4th position-Ogun State: ₦34,596,446,519 || Osun State 16th position-₦8,072,966,446)

If you can show me the pix of the infrastructures in Osun State, then I will believe you.

And mind you, am in Osogbo presently but I visit Abeokuta every weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:31am On Apr 25, 2016
these are some of the infrastructure project ogbeni embark upon hmmm watch it closely.first school infrastructure inn place.

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2016
road network loading

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2016
mightyfada:

Those pix I uploaded are street roads.

For education, last WAEC ranking in Nigeria (Ogun State-19, Osun State-29)

Agriculture sector, you can't stand anywhere compare to Ogun State

Should we now talk of the generated revenue?? (Ogun State 4th position-Ogun State: ₦34,596,446,519 || Osun State 16th position-₦8,072,966,446)

If you can show me the pix of the infrastructures in Osun State, then I will believe you.
post pictures of the school amosun constructed in the last 5yrs i office
And mind you, am in Osogbo presently but I visit Abeokuta every weekend.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by femmycares(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2016
emmasege:
@ OP, go to Oyo and Ogun states to see wonderful achievements of their governors in the first term and compare such with this little achievement of your useless governor before you start talking. A man who's borrowed so much for capital projects with chievements which do not correspond with his borrowings and fall below standard cnot be celebrated. Of a truth, "Aregbese ti fi buredi ko yin l'omi obe je losun".

How much were you paid for the e-advert?
Ur submissions shows u have no or little idea on economics and governance.How do u explain borrowing for recurrent expenditure since u are against capital projects been funded with loan..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.