Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,987 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? (12631 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

I'm waiting...
she said it is tiny braids and I figured it out...I will reduce the hair catch...if you need attachment no prob.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Yes! But not when you are working with numbers....lol...where is dyt?...what does jashar mean? what is your real name? I am Emi Marxwel...
I've answered what Jashar means today tongue. Dyt is watching you in HD privately.

I won't say my real name here. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
she said it is tiny braids and I figured it out...I will reduce the hair catch...if you need attachment no prob.

You berra Google 'kinky braids'. Don't come and do rubbish for me.

Because I'm not paying doesn't mean I won't demand quality grin
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

I've answered what Jashar means today tongue. Dyt is watching you in HD privately.

I won't say my real name here. tongue tongue tongue
Okay....
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

You berra Google 'kinky braids'. Don't come and do rubbish for me.

Because I'm not paying doesn't mean I won't demand quality grin
Really? I paid (with cookies) to acquire these skills and you won't pay for my services? Really? Ntn is free ask dyt
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Really? I paid (with cookies) to acquire these skills and you won't pay for my services? Really? Ntn is free ask dyt

Na wa oo.... somethings are free na. as per acquaintances levels naaa.... you'll do it free for me wink
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

Na wa oo.... somethings are free na. as per acquaintances levels naaa.... you'll do it free for me wink
loooollll let me consult my niece...cos you are my first client
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
loooollll let me consult my niece...cos you are my first client

Ok
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

Ok
she said since we are friends I can slash the price by 25percent...
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
she said since we are friends I can slash the price by 25percent...

50% deal? wink
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by ajsans: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Lungs....stage? I was treating pneumonia I never knew it was cancer until last year...and with what I have observed so far I know it's the advanced stage...Truth is am gonna die...that is confirmed...I have had both chemo and radiation therapy combined...Since this month nothing is working...I could cough up blood that might fill up a tea cup...is that bad...
Sad news to hear about your state of health. Will put you in my prayers as that's the least I could offer. You've been wonderful in giving advices here on Nairaland and it has been of good help to me.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by captainhoo: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mr marxx.sorry for the ailment.I'll recommend cartoons for you. they are funny and makes one forget everything else.
never give up.it's not over until its over

you can still get married.never say never

be good n take care of yourself.e- hugs

1 Like

Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Ask4Info: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Marxxx:
wow...that's good...I am sick....real sick...and I have an appointment on 30th...but I am already having serious aches and pain...I have cancer...I was diagnosed early last year initially I had thought it was pneumonia....but it was freaking cancer..."identity crisis"...lol...I like your post and your use of language...

*Wipes tears* Brother, i am so sorry to hear you have Cancer. I was already enjoying this thread due to the honest advice from experienced couples.

Do you believe in Miracles? My prayer for you is that God Almighty who ills the sick (who has lost hope) will ill you of every sickness that has been diagnosed on you.

My heart is with you brother.

1 Like

Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

*Wipes tears* Brother, i am so sorry to hear you have Cancer. I was already enjoying this thread due to the honest advice from experienced couples.

Do you believe in Miracles? My prayer for you is that God Almighty who heals the sick (who has lost hope) will heal you of every sickness that has been diagnosed on you.

My heart is with you brother.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by angiemartinez(f): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
@marxxxxxxxxx, so sorry to hear about your ailment. I understand you are a very private person. My email angelajery@yahoo.com if you need company.
Pls all is not lost, you will not die soon.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 3:15am On Aug 28, 2016
angiemartinez:

@marxxxxxxxxx, so sorry to hear about your ailment. I understand you are a very private person. My email angelajery@yahoo.com if you need company.
Pls all is not lost, you will not die soon.
thanks...good morning
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 3:16am On Aug 28, 2016
jashar:

heyy...*smiles*
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 3:17am On Aug 28, 2016
captainhoo:
Mr marxx.sorry for the ailment.I'll recommend cartoons for you. they are funny and makes one forget everything else.
never give up.it's not over until its over

you can still get married.never say never

be good n take care of yourself.e- hugs
*smiles**
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 3:18am On Aug 28, 2016
jashar:

50% deal? wink
really? No... smiley
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by angiemartinez(f): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Hey marxxxxxxxx how u today? Glad to hear from u
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Marxxx:
heyy...*smiles*

Marrrrrrxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....... *bighug* cheesy
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by captainhoo: 1:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Marxxx:
*smiles**

you're back,welcome smileysmileysmiley how was your holiday from NL and how are you holding up??
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by makeherscream(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Being in a marriage without wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

X / Husband In Nite Clubs/discos / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.